Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Hunter Tylo OUT!
Topic Started: May 16 2013, 06:16 AM (4,984 Views)
livelikemusic
Member Avatar

metitle
May 16 2013, 07:36 AM
Possible Heather Tom stepping back
Not upset by this. While I love Heather Tom as Katie, it's grating seeing her written into such a rut. She deserves more out of the daytime community.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

livelikemusic
May 18 2013, 11:56 AM
Finally! I thought she'd never leave. The character is the most hypocritical and over-hyped character in the series. She really needs to be killed off permanently and never return ever again! She's as much as a ho as Brooke has been criticized as, if not worse. Will be nice not to see this nosy diseased character on my screen!

Those characteristics described Brooke, not Taylor. Taylor had three children with one man, while Brooke now has five baby daddies(Eric, Ridge, Deacon, NIk, and Bill). :drunk:

LPS
Member Avatar

Where was it leaked that Heather Tom might be leaving the show? Bell would be stupid to let her leave. After SF left, she is the only power house actress left on the show.

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

natdot99
May 18 2013, 02:54 PM
livelikemusic
Finally! I thought she'd never leave. The character is the most hypocritical and over-hyped character in the series. She really needs to be killed off permanently and never return ever again! She's as much as a ho as Brooke has been criticized as, if not worse. Will be nice not to see this nosy diseased character on my screen!

Those characteristics described Brooke, not Taylor. Taylor had three children with one man, while Brooke now has five baby daddies(Eric, Ridge, Deacon, NIk, and Bill). :drunk:
Actually, no. They describe Taylor, too. And what does it matter how many men Brooke has children with? Taylor has also gone after each and every single man Brooke has gone after. And when Thomas was hitting on Brooke, she acted like it was the biggest crime. But Taylor slept with Rick. She's a big hypocrite who should not be praised.

natdot99
Member Avatar

livelikemusic
May 23 2013, 05:24 PM
natdot99
livelikemusic

Actually, no. They describe Taylor, too. And what does it matter how many men Brooke has children with? Taylor has also gone after each and every single man Brooke has gone after. And when Thomas was hitting on Brooke, she acted like it was the biggest crime. But Taylor slept with Rick. She's a big hypocrite who should not be praised.

Brooke had five baby daddies and those characteristics still to her like gum on a shoe. Brooke used her two grown children to pursue her agenda to get back with Eric. Brooke is thrill to the moon to be having Bill's baby and is using every excuse to keep it. Brooke cares only about Brooke.
Taylor has always shown compassion, and that something Brooke does not have.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Taylor is a whore who I hate. She acts like her and her piece of scum hypocrite daughter Slutty are so much better than everyone else, when they are not. Hunter Tylo is needed on this show though. She has many fans and plays crazy ass bitch VERY well.

Evan
Member Avatar

I would keep Taylor, on the proviso that she goes truly insane if Eric dumps her for Brooke, and then she rips up Stephanie's picture and burns down the Forrester mansion LOL

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Wait, Brooke has Hope with Deacon; Rick and Bridgett with Eric. Now pregnant with Bill's child. Has Ridge, the love of her life, even fathered any of her children? And I don't remember her having children with Nick. I've lost track of Brooke's children when she started sleeping with her daughter's husband and now moved on to her sister's husband and she really lost me when she was keeping it all in the family when she had a father (Eric) and his two sons (Ridge and Thorn).

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I guess its time for Lesli Kay to get on contract to play opposite Brooke Logan since Hunter's out.

metitle
Member Avatar

I would be okay with Felicia being back. I say let her come back and call out nasty Brooke and her slutty ways

ratfink
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
May 23 2013, 11:14 PM
Wait, Brooke has Hope with Deacon; Rick and Bridgett with Eric. Now pregnant with Bill's child. Has Ridge, the love of her life, even fathered any of her children? And I don't remember her having children with Nick. I've lost track of Brooke's children when she started sleeping with her daughter's husband and now moved on to her sister's husband and she really lost me when she was keeping it all in the family when she had a father (Eric) and his two sons (Ridge and Thorn).
They have RJ together, but he hasn't been seen or even commented on for a long time. I think he is a teenager now and at boarding school somewhere :shrug:

natdot99
Member Avatar

ratfink
May 24 2013, 01:41 PM
Ashtonion
They have RJ together, but he hasn't been seen or even commented on for a long time. I think he is a teenager now and at boarding school somewhere :shrug:

Brooke children father
Rick/Bridget, Eric Forrester
Hope, Deacon
Jack, Nick Marone
RJ, Ridge Forrester
baby she carrying now, Bill Spencer

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
May 24 2013, 01:49 PM
ratfink
May 24 2013, 01:41 PM
Ashtonion

Brooke children father
Rick/Bridget, Eric Forrester
Hope, Deacon
Jack, Nick Marone
RJ, Ridge Forrester
baby she carrying now, Bill Spencer
And the winner and queen of slutville is..................
Brooke Logan!!!!!!!
:cheers:

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

natdot99
May 23 2013, 05:34 PM
livelikemusic
natdot99
livelikemusic

Brooke had five baby daddies and those characteristics still to her like gum on a shoe. Brooke used her two grown children to pursue her agenda to get back with Eric. Brooke is thrill to the moon to be having Bill's baby and is using every excuse to keep it. Brooke cares only about Brooke.
Brooke has compassion and was shown that in the Stephanie storylines. After years of being called the Slut of the Valley, she was always able to put it aside and show compassion for Stephanie, especially during her final moments.

Taylor only cares about Taylor and her children, while putting herself ahead of everyone else. And putting her unwanted two cents where it doesn't belong. I'm glad she's leaving, maybe the show can be tolerable for once.

Taylor should have stayed dead years ago.

LPS
Member Avatar

Brooke is so compassionate she feels the need to spread her legs for anyone. Girl knows nothing about loyalty.

Ashtonion
Member Avatar
Mmm....

Lol, I Don't Even Remember An RJ. Has He Ever Lived With Brooke/Ridge. Omg, I vaguely Remember JACK, but WhaT Happened To Him? Did He Die? Wow, Brooke Doesn't KnowHowTo Use Birth Control, Does She?

natdot99
Member Avatar

livelikemusic
May 24 2013, 03:23 PM
natdot99
May 23 2013, 05:34 PM
livelikemusic
natdot99

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepFinally! I thought she'd never leave. The character is the most hypocritical and over-hyped character in the series. She really needs to be killed off permanently and never return ever again! She's as much as a ho as Brooke has been criticized as, if not worse. Will be nice not to see this nosy diseased character on my screen!

Brooke has compassion and was shown that in the Stephanie storylines. After years of being called the Slut of the Valley, she was always able to put it aside and show compassion for Stephanie, especially during her final moments.

Taylor only cares about Taylor and her children, while putting herself ahead of everyone else. And putting her unwanted two cents where it doesn't belong. I'm glad she's leaving, maybe the show can be tolerable for once.

If Brooke had compassion, should would have not slept with Bill. She would have called a car and have him or her drive him home. Brooke wanted Bill and she got him by using her destiny recipe(make the wife feel inferior to her husband, make herself as the superior partner, and enables the husband).
Brooke only cares about herself.

metitle
Member Avatar

livelikemusic

Really, Brooke is compassionate? Was she compassionate when she slept with her daughter's husband? Was she compassionate when she slept with her sister's husband? Was she compassionate when she slept with Eric knowing he was married? I could go on, but I think you are getting the point. Okay so Brooke spent sometime with Stephanie before she passed. Should she be forgiven for being a constant home-wrecker? Put yourself in the person position who was the victim of a home-wrecker. It is very unforgiving.

Shick
Member Avatar

LOL a "Hunter Tylo OUT" thread became a bash Brooke thread :p I get it though, I get it. The show revolves around Queen Brooke and she (along with her daughter) always come out the winner, naturally people get upset. I do wonder how they're going to write HT's exit. Maybe she goes crazy after finding Brooke/Eric together. Taylor's always been a bit of a wack job crazy, so that would be a good exit. Cart her off to the nuthouse maybe?

Shick
Member Avatar

livelikemusic
natdot99
livelikemusic

Taylor has screwed Brooke's son, brother and father. She's also done Ridge, his brother and his father. She is a big time whore, she just covers it up by trying to be the "moral compass" of the show. I Hate her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply