Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Hunter Tylo OUT!
Topic Started: May 16 2013, 06:16 AM (4,868 Views)
queenmoe06
Member Avatar

livelikemusic
May 23 2013, 05:24 PM
natdot99
May 18 2013, 02:54 PM
livelikemusic
May 18 2013, 11:56 AM
Finally! I thought she'd never leave. The character is the most hypocritical and over-hyped character in the series. She really needs to be killed off permanently and never return ever again! She's as much as a ho as Brooke has been criticized as, if not worse. Will be nice not to see this nosy diseased character on my screen!

Those characteristics described Brooke, not Taylor. Taylor had three children with one man, while Brooke now has five baby daddies(Eric, Ridge, Deacon, NIk, and Bill). :drunk:
Actually, no. They describe Taylor, too. And what does it matter how many men Brooke has children with? Taylor has also gone after each and every single man Brooke has gone after. And when Thomas was hitting on Brooke, she acted like it was the biggest crime. But Taylor slept with Rick. She's a big hypocrite who should not be praised.
:applause: :applause: :applause: PREACH!!!!!

NEITHER of these HOES Should be celebrated!!!!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
May 24 2013, 06:37 PM
livelikemusic
natdot99
livelikemusic
Finally! I thought she'd never leave. The character is the most hypocritical and over-hyped character in the series. She really needs to be killed off permanently and never return ever again! She's as much as a ho as Brooke has been criticized as, if not worse. Will be nice not to see this nosy diseased character on my screen!

Those characteristics described Brooke, not Taylor. Taylor had three children with one man, while Brooke now has five baby daddies(Eric, Ridge, Deacon, NIk, and Bill). :drunk:
Actually, no. They describe Taylor, too. And what does it matter how many men Brooke has children with? Taylor has also gone after each and every single man Brooke has gone after. And when Thomas was hitting on Brooke, she acted like it was the biggest crime. But Taylor slept with Rick. She's a big hypocrite who should not be praised.
Taylor has screwed Brooke's son, brother and father. She's also done Ridge, his brother and his father. She is a big time whore, she just covers it up by trying to be the "moral compass" of the show. I Hate her.

LOL, because the character in your avatar has done worse than Taylor.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

natdot99
May 24 2013, 07:22 PM
Shick
livelikemusic
natdot99

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepFinally! I thought she'd never leave. The character is the most hypocritical and over-hyped character in the series. She really needs to be killed off permanently and never return ever again! She's as much as a ho as Brooke has been criticized as, if not worse. Will be nice not to see this nosy diseased character on my screen!

Taylor has screwed Brooke's son, brother and father. She's also done Ridge, his brother and his father. She is a big time whore, she just covers it up by trying to be the "moral compass" of the show. I Hate her.

And I LOVE her... just like I LOVE Brooke ;D .. whores like Taylor and Phyllis on Y&R, I have no time for. Hypocritical skanks who think they are better than everyone else.

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

Shick
May 24 2013, 07:23 PM
natdot99
May 24 2013, 07:22 PM
Shick
livelikemusic

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepFinally! I thought she'd never leave. The character is the most hypocritical and over-hyped character in the series. She really needs to be killed off permanently and never return ever again! She's as much as a ho as Brooke has been criticized as, if not worse. Will be nice not to see this nosy diseased character on my screen!

And I LOVE her... just like I LOVE Brooke ;D .. whores like Taylor and Phyllis on Y&R, I have no time for. Hypocritical skanks who think they are better than everyone else.
A TO THE MEN right here!

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Shick
May 24 2013, 06:35 PM
LOL a "Hunter Tylo OUT" thread became a bash Brooke thread :p I get it though, I get it. The show revolves around Queen Brooke and she (along with her daughter) always come out the winner, naturally people get upset. I do wonder how they're going to write HT's exit. Maybe she goes crazy after finding Brooke/Eric together. Taylor's always been a bit of a wack job crazy, so that would be a good exit. Cart her off to the nuthouse maybe?

Shick
livelikemusic
natdot99
livelikemusic

Maybe because you started the bashing towards Taylor.

I can't believe we are arguing who the biggest whore is. They BOTH are.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

darraholic
May 25 2013, 12:58 AM
Maybe because you started the bashing towards Taylor.

I can't believe we are arguing who the biggest whore is. They BOTH are.
... Actually I didn't. :ermm: The Brooke bashing began long before haha. But yes they are BOTH whores. Most Brooke fans like myself can actually admit that.
Edited by Shick, May 25 2013, 01:06 AM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

metitle
May 24 2013, 02:24 PM
natdot99
May 24 2013, 01:49 PM
ratfink
May 24 2013, 01:41 PM
Ashtonion
May 23 2013, 11:14 PM
Wait, Brooke has Hope with Deacon; Rick and Bridgett with Eric. Now pregnant with Bill's child. Has Ridge, the love of her life, even fathered any of her children? And I don't remember her having children with Nick. I've lost track of Brooke's children when she started sleeping with her daughter's husband and now moved on to her sister's husband and she really lost me when she was keeping it all in the family when she had a father (Eric) and his two sons (Ridge and Thorn).
They have RJ together, but he hasn't been seen or even commented on for a long time. I think he is a teenager now and at boarding school somewhere :shrug:

Brooke children father
Rick/Bridget, Eric Forrester
Hope, Deacon
Jack, Nick Marone
RJ, Ridge Forrester
baby she carrying now, Bill Spencer
And the winner and queen of slutville is..................
Brooke Logan!!!!!!!
:cheers:
Booke has been the biggest slut on B&B from the first time she set foot on the set . She is nothing short of a prostitute. Only difference is she doesn't get paid for giving out her sex.She will put out for any man that wants her. Especially if he is a member of the Forrester family. I don't think she has missed one member in the Forrester family and still wants her sisters husband. What a slut
Brooke is looking so old that she looks like she has been rode hard and put up wet. I don't know why any man would want to put a saddle on that old Mare and Ride it.
Edited by HotPepper, May 25 2013, 02:17 AM.

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Taylor best stories were pre-2000 beyond that it's been a wash and backfire bringing her back from the dead.

Poker Face
Member Avatar
DraDeeDOESitBETTER best couple on DAYS

My god. this soap is going down the toilet. It's kind of sad bc B&B was my first soap ever but it's been years I stopped giving a damn. But it's not a good move when almost the core cast leaves or gets fired.
B&B had a lot of losses, starting with JW, then RM, SF and now HT and JMW. so who the hell will be left then? I don't give a fuck about Donna and Katie. I love Brooke but the writing for her has been awful. Not sticking around to see more destruction.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Fafokahw
Jun 1 2013, 11:37 AM
Taylor best stories were pre-2000 beyond that it's been a wash and backfire bringing her back from the dead.
actually right up to 2002 when they had her "die". Atleast that's my opinion

:)

Nicole Walker

The slut from the valley is truly a great description of Brooke. Stephanie didn't know how right she was. She is truly disgusting on all levels. I hope Katie beats the hell out of her and Donna. I hope before Taylor leaves she expose Brooke for the backstabbing whore she truly is. Katie will see the truth about her sister once and for all.
Edited by Nicole Walker, Jun 3 2013, 01:33 AM.

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

juniorz1
May 16 2013, 08:52 AM
I have the perfect exit story for her too: Taylor goes away to die................and nobody cares!
Only if she take Broke with her :cheer:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply