Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Summer Previews (2013) (Update 5/21)
Topic Started: May 16 2013, 06:52 PM (3,395 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Michael/Lauren/Carmine/Fen: The drama is not over for Michael/Lauren/Carmine and will leave Fen caught in the middle.

Adam/Victor: Conflict starts to creep back in their new-found relationship.

Adam: His personal life will become just as chaotic as his professional life especially now that things have started to heat up between Chelsea and Dylan.

Adam/Sharon: Their relationship takes a surprising turn.

Avery/Nick: Avery wants to prove that she and Nick belong together. Could there be wedding in their future?

Summer/Kyle: Summer continues to pursue Kyle and her efforts could pay off. Jack and Phyllis start to wonder if Nick was right about letting her live with them.

Billy/Victoria: They will hit a rough patch especially now that Billy is gambling and Victoria is obsessed with Newman. Will the couple be able to pull through or will this be the end?

Courtesy of Meghan @ Telboards

More Y&R Summer Previews 2013

Nick: His secret about Summerís paternity is becoming harder to keep and it is starts to cause tension with Phyllis, Jack, Summer, Kyle and Avery.

Michael/Lauren/Carmine: Michael and Lauren start to work on their marriage. Meanwhile Carmineís obsession with Lauren grows.

Adam/Victor: There is a new woman in Adamís life that begins to cause tension with him and Victor. They begin to suspect each other. Victor knows Adam is getting a secret and is determined to find out what it is.

Billy/Victoria: Billy pays a heavy price for gambling

Chelsea/Dylan: Many romantic surprises for the new couple

Cane/Jill: They attempt to work together at Chancellor but it isnít working, which cause Jill to take action.

Lily/Tyler: Tylerís interest in Lily causes problems. He leaves Jabot and finds himself in a new romance

Neil/Leslie: They both find themselves in the middle of a mystery that points to someone having it out for the Winters

Kevin/Chloe: Kevin makes a grand gesture hoping to fix his marriage

credit: jcren
Edited by Daytime, May 21 2013, 09:14 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Woo Hoo! Thanks Daytime! :hail: :cheers:

LPS
Member Avatar

So nothing new?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Except for the Michael/Lauren/Carmine/Fen, it doesn't sound interesting at all...

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Adam/Victor: Conflict starts to creep back in their new-found relationship.
I knew one would cave sooner or later. They think alike and so it is expected that any truce between these two will not last.

Chelsea and Dylan-----I am really not feeling these two at all. Maybe because I was used to Chelsea and Adam being categorize as outsiders and I saw them as a team.

Quote:

Adam/Sharon: Their relationship takes a surprising turn.
I really think TPTB have no idea what to do with the Sharon character. Seriously, this Adam/Sharon thing is ridiculous.

I can't wait for Billy to go back to his philandering ways. He was much more interesting then than he is now playing daddy and house-husband. I used to love that Billy.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

LPS
May 17 2013, 12:06 AM
So nothing new?
EXACTLY! Lmaooo these spoilers are what happened last week on the show pretty much..

Y&R is a mess. It's not as outlandish as when MAB was writing, but this regime doesn't know what the hell to do with the characters.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

There is still the outstanding issue of Summer's paternity and I'm sure they won't spoil that at all.

Maya

Yeah, this doesn't sound very interesting but thanks for posting.

sab980

Nothing interesting.

Daytime
Member Avatar

More Y&R Summer Previews 2013

Nick: His secret about Summerís paternity is becoming harder to keep and it is starts to cause tension with Phyllis, Jack, Summer, Kyle and Avery.

Michael/Lauren/Carmine: Michael and Lauren start to work on their marriage. Meanwhile Carmineís obsession with Lauren grows.

Adam/Victor: There is a new woman in Adamís life that begins to cause tension with him and Victor. They begin to suspect each other. Victor knows Adam is getting a secret and is determined to find out what it is.

Billy/Victoria: Billy pays a heavy price for gambling

Chelsea/Dylan: Many romantic surprises for the new couple

Cane/Jill: They attempt to work together at Chancellor but it isnít working, which cause Jill to take action.

Lily/Tyler: Tylerís interest in Lily causes problems. He leaves Jabot and finds himself in a new romance

Neil/Leslie: They both find themselves in the middle of a mystery that points to someone having it out for the Winters

Kevin/Chloe: Kevin makes a grand gesture hoping to fix his marriage

credit: jcren
Edited by Daytime, May 21 2013, 09:13 PM.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Thanks for posting, Daytime.

LPS
Member Avatar

If Kevin sells CL, his ass is one step closer out of GC......yay!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I want to know where Dylan is getting all this money, first he buys a warehouse, now he's going to buy CL?
I'm hoping you're right LPS about kevin leaving, but, he'll probably do so good at the police station, they'll make him a office cop when his community service is over.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Dylan's Dad died and he and his brother sold the construction business. Wanting to put down roots in GC.
Like you said... get's rid of Krazy Kevin.

metitle
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
May 24 2013, 10:25 AM
I want to know where Dylan is getting all this money, first he buys a warehouse, now he's going to buy CL?
I'm hoping you're right LPS about kevin leaving, but, he'll probably do so good at the police station, they'll make him a office cop when his community service is over.
I was wondering the same thing about Dylan. Did he get a life insurance payout from the passing of his dad or something?
Definitely, Kevin needs to be given the backburner now.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply