Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Summer Previews (2013) (Update 5/21)
Topic Started: May 16 2013, 07:17 PM (4,037 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Hope/Liam/Steffy: Liam works to be there for Steffy who is overwhelmed with sadness and guilt. The family comes together to support the couple, even Hope. Although, Hope can't help but wonder if no baby means the end of Steffy and Liam 's marriage. Will someone new take Hope's mind off of Liam and steal her heart?

Brooke/Eric/Taylor: Brooke is determined to keep the father of her baby a secret, who then tries to convince a reluctant Eric to play the role of baby daddy. She enlists Bridget and Rick to help coax Eric into saying yes. Will Eric succumb to Brooke's request, most likely since he has a soft spot for the damsel. However, don't think Taylor is going down without a fight.

Taylor/Katie/Bill/Brooke: Taylor spills to Katie and Bill about the new man in Brooke's life, which springs Bill into action. Unable to let go of his feelings for Brooke, he confesses that he's not able to fully let go of what they shared. Will Brooke finally tell Bill the truth about her unborn child or will she continue to protect her secret?

Bill/Caroline/Maya/Rick/Carter: Bill and Caroline's plan to separate Maya/Rick fails, that is until Maya witness Caroline and Rick in a compromising position. Maya then agrees to a date with Carter but Rick decides he's not giving up on her. Maya/Rick find out about Caroline and Dollar Bill's antics and decides to teach them a lesson. But that doesn't mean Caroline is going to give up her quest to be with the man she loves. What will Caroline do next to win Rick's heart?

More Bold and the Beautiful Summer Previews 2013

Brooke/Bill/Katie/Eric/Taylor: Brooke is determined to keep Katie from knowing the truth about her baby. In order to try to get Eric to change his mind she convinces Bridget to come home and using her and Rick to persuade Eric. Bill and Katie try to work on their marriage, but when Taylor drops the bomb that Brooke is in a relationship, Bill realizes he isnít quite over Brooke.

Steffy/Liam/Hope: Liam is dedicated to Steffy and tries to console her as she is consumed with guilt over the loss of their baby. Their family team up to support the grieving couple. Although Hope feels for the couple, she canít help feeling that she can now have another chance with Liam. She begins to gently test the waters when a mysterious new man catches her eye.

Rick/Caroline/Maya/Carter: Billís plan to break up Rick and Maya backfires. Maya is determined to work thing out with Rick until she sees him with Caroline. This forces her to allow herself to see Carter in a more romantic light. Rick learns of Caroline and Billís scheme and seeks revenge. Meanwhile Caroline hatches a plan that will put Maya and Carter in a web series.

credit: jcren

Edited by Daytime, May 21 2013, 09:44 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Taylor/Katie/Bill/Brooke: Taylor spills to Katie and Bill about the new man in Brooke's life, which springs Bill into action. Unable to let go of his feelings for Brooke, he confesses that he's not able to fully let go of what they shared. Will Brooke finally tell Bill the truth about her unborn child or will she continue to protect her secret?
So the end of Bill & Katie is written on the wall. Well I guess Brooke is always the go to slut. Besides, Bill isn't worth the trouble anymore. Katie should say good riddance to bad trash (i.e. both Bill and Brooke).
Quote:

Bill/Caroline/Maya/Rick/Carter: Bill and Caroline's plan to separate Maya/Rick fails, that is until Maya witness Caroline and Rick in a compromising position. Maya then agrees to a date with Carter but Rick decides he's not giving up on her. Maya/Rick finds out about Caroline and Dollar Bill's antics and decides to teach them a lesson. But that doesn't mean Caroline is going to give up her quest to be with the man she loves. What will Caroline do next to win Rick's heart?
Is it me, or does this story looks exactly like the same when Bill was playing interference with Steffy/Liam/Hope?

Nate
Member Avatar

lol this show sucks.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Nate
May 16 2013, 08:37 PM
lol this show sucks.

ITA, the summer previews is all about the Logan getting what they want and the Forrester playing second fiddle, again.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

I just read that hope will get a new man! :whee: :dance: :yahoo: :chee:

Dorothy595
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime!!! :hail:

Jair

DanishDoolFan
May 16 2013, 10:49 PM
It' not a big news, in last years almost every new guy has been a new love interest for her.....

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Jair
May 17 2013, 12:54 AM
DanishDoolFan
It' not a big news, in last years almost every new guy has been a new love interest for her.....
Yeah but its a new guy just for her :) and the actor playing him said he wouldnt mind stepping on Liams toes to get her. I cant wait for this.

vani

DanishDoolFan
May 17 2013, 05:13 AM
Jair
DanishDoolFan
Yeah but its a new guy just for her :) and the actor playing him said he wouldnt mind stepping on Liams toes to get her. I cant wait for this.
They kind of made it sound like it would be Mayas ex Jessie. Every girl wants a man like Daddy[ex con] :hail: :cheer: :applause:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I haven't watched B&B in ages, but are they really making Brooke pregnant again? WTF?? Shouldn't she be well past her child bearing years? I guess I won't bother to tune in again.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

vani
May 17 2013, 12:05 PM
DanishDoolFan
Jair
DanishDoolFan
They kind of made it sound like it would be Mayas ex Jessie. Every girl wants a man like Daddy[ex con] :hail: :cheer: :applause:
His name is Wyatt Fuller and he's played by Darin Brooks.

ratfink
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
May 17 2013, 12:13 PM
I haven't watched B&B in ages, but are they really making Brooke pregnant again? WTF?? Shouldn't she be well past her child bearing years? I guess I won't bother to tune in again.
:bs: :wine: fertile, isn't she? Really? We are supposed to believe this??? Gag me...

bmfan
Member Avatar

Wow total garbage and fans are actually excited over this bullshit?!

metitle
Member Avatar

bmfan
May 17 2013, 07:35 PM
Wow total garbage and fans are actually excited over this bullshit?!
Wow really? I think this whole story is utter crap.

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Isn't this the same bullshit they did to Phyllis? I hope katie pushes her trifling ass down a flight of stairs! THEN I will start watching this show for more than 5 minutes!

natdot99
Member Avatar

DanishDoolFan
May 17 2013, 12:34 PM
vani
May 17 2013, 12:05 PM
DanishDoolFan
Jair

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
His name is Wyatt Fuller and he's played by Darin Brooks.

Its nothing but a wash/rinse/repeat storyline of Ridge/Brooke/Nick, period. Ridge couldn't stand Nick with Brooke and got all territorial when Nick started to sniff around her. Liam will do the same thing. :rolleyes:

LPS
Member Avatar

Brooke should be experiencing menopause. She should be beyond using birth control.

metitle
Member Avatar

LPS
May 18 2013, 06:16 PM
Brooke should be experiencing menopause. She should be beyond using birth control.
Apparently birth control is not a practice thing in soap land.

soapflake02

brooke is pregnant? good lord.

Daytime
Member Avatar

More Bold and the Beautiful Summer Previews 2013

Brooke/Bill/Katie/Eric/Taylor: Brooke is determined to keep Katie from knowing the truth about her baby. In order to try to get Eric to change his mind she convinces Bridget to come home and using her and Rick to persuade Eric. Bill and Katie try to work on their marriage, but when Taylor drops the bomb that Brooke is in a relationship, Bill realizes he isnít quite over Brooke.

Steffy/Liam/Hope: Liam is dedicated to Steffy and tries to console her as she is consumed with guilt over the loss of their baby. Their family team up to support the grieving couple. Although Hope feels for the couple, she canít help feeling that she can now have another chance with Liam. She begins to gently test the waters when a mysterious new man catches her eye.

Rick/Caroline/Maya/Carter: Billís plan to break up Rick and Maya backfires. Maya is determined to work thing out with Rick until she sees him with Caroline. This forces her to allow herself to see Carter in a more romantic light. Rick learns of Caroline and Billís scheme and seeks revenge. Meanwhile Caroline hatches a plan that will put Maya and Carter in a web series.

credit: jcren

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply