Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 17 2013, 07:05 AM (18,437 Views)
elci525
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 17 2013, 12:57 PM
tomsawyer
May 17 2013, 12:56 PM
LMAO at Johnny scrambling to put that picture back in his backpack.
He's no Ciara
That's for sure. I say Ciara Brady for President - or head of the CIA at the very least.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

today's show was directed by Herb Stein from a script written by Richard Culliton (his second in a row & third Culliton episode in a row)

six
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
six
May 17 2013, 12:51 PM
I'd just like to note that in today's episode, Days of our Lives flashed back to some of EJ's crimes.
Does Days not realize just how stupid it makes Sami, or do they just not care?
I'll bet that Days realizes that Sami is a character on a soap opera about a fictional town where nearly everyone is a criminal on their tenth or eleventh chance. Just a guess, though.
Edited by six, May 17 2013, 01:01 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Um, I wouldn't put Ciara nor Johnny in any position of Authority. Especially if that position involves national security

samwel

TreasureCove
six
I'd just like to note that in today's episode, Days of our Lives flashed back to some of EJ's crimes.
so because he has a past he is automatically guilty now? the ones making assumptions are the foolish ones here.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Matt
May 17 2013, 12:50 PM
Jensen: "Hey Nick Fallon. It's funny how I can recognize you even from behind." I just don't know how to take that. lol
I think NICK knows how to take it if you...eh..catch my drift.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

So they just don't care how stupid she and their boring storylines are

elci525
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 17 2013, 01:00 PM
Um, I wouldn't put Ciara nor Johnny in any position of Authority. Especially if that position involves national security
Oh no....I have high hopes for our girl. With ambition and those big brown eyes, sky's the limit.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

six
May 17 2013, 12:59 PM
TreasureCove
six
I'll bet that Days realizes that Sami is a character on a soap opera in a fictional town where nearly everyone is a criminal on their tenth or eleventh chance. Just a guess, though.
It doesn't explain her stupidity.

samwel

elci525
May 17 2013, 12:58 PM
Panda Panda
tomsawyer
May 17 2013, 12:56 PM
LMAO at Johnny scrambling to put that picture back in his backpack.
He's no Ciara
That's for sure. I say Ciara Brady for President - or head of the CIA at the very least.
B613, this lil girl is a cold piece.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
today's show was directed by Herb Stein from a script written by Richard Culliton (his second in a row & third Culliton episode in a row)
I'm hoping they're saving Salmons for the Kristen reveal. I really like the Cullitons too, but if she doesn't get the script I admit I'm gonna be depressed.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

six
May 17 2013, 12:09 PM
Matt
May 17 2013, 12:04 PM
I have to confess that I actually like Sami's sweater. I actually had one very similar when I was in college.
My mental picture of you is now a six foot tall AS with facial hair.
but I bet I'd still have a softer footfall than she does

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

samwel
TreasureCove
six
so because he has a past he is automatically guilty now? the ones making assumptions are the foolish ones here.
Uh, he's guilty of plenty, like almost getting Sami and her entire family killed. He isn't some innocent victem

samwel

Laufeyson
May 17 2013, 01:01 PM
six
TreasureCove
six
I'll bet that Days realizes that Sami is a character on a soap opera in a fictional town where nearly everyone is a criminal on their tenth or eleventh chance. Just a guess, though.
Is she wrong about EJ here?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Matt
May 17 2013, 12:05 PM
*snicker* Ciara: "It's private. Don't you know what that means?"
This child is everything!!!!

lysie
Member Avatar

samwel
TreasureCove
six
Being wrong isn't foolish.

elci525
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
May 17 2013, 01:03 PM
Matt
May 17 2013, 12:05 PM
*snicker* Ciara: "It's private. Don't you know what that means?"
This child is everything!!!!
She really is. She has to know she's the smartest person in the room, pretty much always.
Edited by elci525, May 17 2013, 01:06 PM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

samwel
TreasureCove
six
EJ isn't absolved of his past just because Sami chooses to believe he's a changed man. Until the evidence proves other wise I can understand why he's a suspect for many people. Will and Sonny have Nick in the same corner.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
May 17 2013, 01:01 PM
six
TreasureCove
six
It's Sami Brady.

That's all the explanation you'll ever need

samwel

TreasureCove
May 17 2013, 01:02 PM
samwel
TreasureCove
six
Uh, he's guilty of plenty, like almost getting Sami and her entire family killed. He isn't some innocent victem
No one is making EJ out to be an innocent victim......the point is, he is NOT guilty of THIS and Sami not jumping on the condemn bandwagon just because of his past does not make her stupid.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply