Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 17th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 17 2013, 07:05 AM (18,053 Views)
The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Matt
May 17 2013, 03:21 PM
Of course, everyone here knows that Marlena is logically responsible for all of this. If only she hadn't fucked up in the 80s and had been a better shot, nothing that Stefano or the DiMeras who came afterwards would've transpired so ALL of that blood is truly on her head.

The Marlenafly Effect.
I blame Frank and Martha.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
May 17 2013, 12:15 PM
Deidre Hall needs more material. She has proven this week that she's here to work.
Preach!

samwel

camera shy
May 18 2013, 03:29 PM
samwel
May 18 2013, 12:42 PM
camera shy
May 18 2013, 12:23 PM
samwel
May 18 2013, 10:59 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Well he did follow behind Jensen yesterday. Maybe it was to get after him for not doing the job he was payed to do.
and yet Jensen is going about his business like he did not have a care in the world......this would not be the case if he messed up EJ's orders IMO.
Well if his orders were to go after Nick, he did approach him in a threatening manner. And maybe it has to do with some stuff in prison and maybe it has to also to with EJ.
there was no threatening manner in the scenes I saw......he casually walked over and looked from one side to the other and walked to the left. So what EJ is now ordering Gabi and Nick's kidnapping? ok then :ermm:

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Posted Image

Can I PLEASE post the "beating the dead horse" emoticon? Please?
Posted Image

Dear DR mods.............Please, please?

uclan
Member Avatar

Not that I think these writers have much imagination or creativity, but I think EJ is setting up Nick with the stolen Mad World USB drive. I think EJ is smart enough to tie that to Stefano somehow and thus kill 2 birds with one stone.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

uclan
May 18 2013, 05:44 PM
Not that I think these writers have much imagination or creativity, but I think EJ is setting up Nick with the stolen Mad World USB drive. I think EJ is smart enough to tie that to Stefano somehow and thus kill 2 birds with one stone.
Actually, I think they are showing more creativity in places, so that would be a nice scenario.

outrageous
Member Avatar

All I know is that I'm excited about EJ's plan to destroy Stephano. Involving a Kiriakis is brilliant too. I just hope it's not one of those storylines that will eventually go nowhere, because it's one of the storylines with the most potential.

Jarlena - I have no words. They have been destroyed in my eyes forever. I know they'll get back together and ride into the sunset with their strawberries and cream, but I simply don't care what happens to them anymore.

I never took Bristen seriously. I never saw the need to get invested when it was obvious to me that it was going to end up in disaster. It would have been more exciting to me if Kristen's character wasn't wasted on this ridiculous storyline and instead involved with EJ in his plan to take over the DiMera empire. It would have made more sense to me that she'd want revenge on Stephano for exiling her on an island for almost two decades than wanting revenge on Jarlena.

As for EJ being involved in Rafe's beating, heck I hope not. I'd be dissapointed that this is the second time he didn't finish the job. Fail.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

BeeBee
May 17 2013, 09:52 PM
JDeveraux_91
May 17 2013, 12:11 PM
That is one fugly shirt that Sonny is wearing.
It looks as if it is turned inside out,thank God, and still super ugly.Do you think Freddie decided to wear it that way and no one noticed before they started shooting the scene? I cannot imagine who thought it was a good idea to actually spend money on the shirt.Based on this shirt and other wardrobe choices,I wonder if people are donating unwanted clothing items to the show.
Actually, it looked like a ladies blouse to me. It did look like he wore it inside out, probably because it was too flowery. It was very distracting in my opinion. I hope they burned it after the show.

Sparrow

uclan
May 18 2013, 05:44 PM
My brain is entertaining me this evening. I totally read that as "stolen Mad Libs". I thought for a second that Days was taking a turn for the awesome.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

michr544125
May 18 2013, 08:06 AM
I was going back and forth on this but now it really seems like Nick has been raped. I was hoping they wouldn't go that route only because it doesn't take a rape for somebody be homophobic. But I love Blake so I'm all for anything that is coming with this.

I haven't always been a big Gabi fan but I'm so tired of Sami being involved in everything. She had no business being in the room with Gabi and Hope.
I agree, I thought too Sami should not have been in the room when Gabi was talking to Hope. But Sami has to be involved in everything.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Hologram
May 18 2013, 02:06 AM
And whats with the flowers... please don't tell me those are for Rafe.
When Jensen stuffs those flowers in the trash can, I wondered if he wanted to bring so much attention to himself. That was really dumb.

elci525
Member Avatar

kay
May 18 2013, 08:15 PM
Hologram
When Jensen stuffs those flowers in the trash can, I wondered if he wanted to bring so much attention to himself. That was really dumb.
He took lessons from the Sami-school-of-subtlety.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

kay
May 18 2013, 07:58 PM
BeeBee
May 17 2013, 09:52 PM
JDeveraux_91
May 17 2013, 12:11 PM
That is one fugly shirt that Sonny is wearing.
It looks as if it is turned inside out,thank God, and still super ugly.Do you think Freddie decided to wear it that way and no one noticed before they started shooting the scene? I cannot imagine who thought it was a good idea to actually spend money on the shirt.Based on this shirt and other wardrobe choices,I wonder if people are donating unwanted clothing items to the show.
Actually, it looked like a ladies blouse to me. It did look like he wore it inside out, probably because it was too flowery. It was very distracting in my opinion. I hope they burned it after the show.
I don't know why but I found your post extremely funny.I think it may be key words "ladies blouse","inside out","distracting"and "burn it".I am still laughing.
Edited by BeeBee, May 18 2013, 11:11 PM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

elci525
May 18 2013, 09:11 PM
kay
May 18 2013, 08:15 PM
Hologram
He took lessons from the Sami-school-of-subtlety.
Also quite funny. I am happy I decided to check posts before logging off.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

marie1969
May 18 2013, 04:34 PM
TreasureCove
May 17 2013, 12:43 PM
DiMeraFan67
May 17 2013, 12:39 PM
tomsawyer
May 17 2013, 12:36 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
This is going to be so good! And Sami won't be wrong. I wonder how I'll feel when that's going on since I love Hope and hate Sami. Can't wait!
Sami left the child alone in a police station with dangerous people in it after telling her mother she would watch her.

Ciara is not Sami's responsibility. It is hope's. Sami was there on a mission (which she could not jeopardize LOL), not to babysit Ciara. Hope's child, her responsibility. Besides, Ciara would not have done that if Hope had been paying attention to her like she should. That little stunt is obviously a cry for help. Poor thing misses her daddy :tears:
Ciara WAS Sami's responsibility. Hope asked Sami to stay & watch Ciara, and Sami didn't say that she couldn't. Ciara isn't acting out because Hope is ignoring her. Ciara hid the prisoner release envelope because she wanted her mom to stop working so they could spend time together.
As much as I hate Tomlin, I'm glad that TomSell are having Hope portrayed as trying to figure out how to be a single parent & try to balance work & home.

spartan
Member Avatar

Watched the rest of the show with someone who doesn't ever watch Days. She thought John was Kristen's dad initially.

Anyways, Johnny D. FTW! It's in the genes along with that shit-eating grin after his success. Too funny. Highlight of the show for me.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

spartan
May 19 2013, 08:47 AM
Watched the rest of the show with someone who doesn't ever watch Days. She thought John was Kristen's dad initially.

Anyways, Johnny D. FTW! It's in the genes along with that shit-eating grin after his success. Too funny. Highlight of the show for me.
That grin was all DiMera. Stefano has it, EJ has it, and now JohnnyD has it!

S loves EJ

gailwinters
May 19 2013, 09:04 AM
spartan
May 19 2013, 08:47 AM

That grin was all DiMera. Stefano has it, EJ has it, and now JohnnyD has it!

I want Johhny to become a teenager and start causing trouble, and become a mini EJ it canīt be to much EJ. :D

Angelsmile

blueskies
May 17 2013, 12:41 PM
DiMeraFan67
tomsawyer
cord08
May 17 2013, 12:30 PM
Hope dropping anvils about "keeping her children safe" in front of Sami.
Yep. I'm already rubbing my hands together in anticipation of the Hope-Sami showdown after Will is shot and the prisoner release letter is discovered.
This is going to be so good! And Sami won't be wrong. I wonder how I'll feel when that's going on since I love Hope and hate Sami. Can't wait!
To be fair if Sami hadn't left Ciara alone after Hope asked her to stay with her none of this would have happened.
To be really fair....

Maybe an adult officer leaving an urgent letter with a kid was the wrong move.

Angelsmile

TreasureCove
May 17 2013, 12:43 PM
DiMeraFan67
tomsawyer
cord08
May 17 2013, 12:30 PM
Hope dropping anvils about "keeping her children safe" in front of Sami.
Yep. I'm already rubbing my hands together in anticipation of the Hope-Sami showdown after Will is shot and the prisoner release letter is discovered.
Sami left the child alone in a police station with dangerous people in it after telling her mother she would watch her.
Let's be real here....

Sami left the child in her mother's office. Which if I remember correctly, had not even 1 criminal in it. if Hope's office was such a hotbed of criminal activity why did she bring her daughter there in the first place. Sami shouldn't have left because she promised Hope she would watch her, but in reality that is where her culpability ends.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply