Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
New Character On Y&R
Topic Started: May 17 2013, 01:29 PM (1,937 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Posted Image

EXCLUSIVE! New Character On Y&R

By SOD Posted: May 17, 2013

Mishael Morgan, who recently guested on SUPERNATURAL and appeared in Total Recall, will debut on Y&R as Hilary Curtis on June 14. Her first scenes will be with Daniel Goddard (Cane) and Christel Khalil (Lily)

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-new-character-yr
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Let me guess, I new love interest for Tyler :rolleyes:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
May 17 2013, 02:19 PM
Let me guess, I new love interest for Tyler :rolleyes:
or is that the one he was in love with before?

Maya

Thanks Daytime.

Sammie Jo, Tyler's ex's name was Mariah, this chick's name is Hilary. I wouldn't be surprised if she was for Tyler though. Lane fans went nuts on twitter over the possibly of Lily & Cane being broken up, so they may back away from that, at least for now. This chick may turn out to be glorified day player though, like the majority of the newbies.
Edited by Maya, May 17 2013, 05:39 PM.

soapflake02

could we please stop with the new characters,

lovetoloveya

She's a new employee at Chancellor. Maybe she'll end up with Noah. I'm glad they have beefed up the minority presence on Y&R

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

soapflake02
May 17 2013, 06:24 PM
could we please stop with the new characters,
Seriously, I was watching the other day, and I didn't reckonize [sorry 4 my piss~poor spelling :D ] Neither characters on the screen! After asking 6 of my co-workers, someone finally told me it was nuAbby and nuKyle...

OLD kyle looked WAY better than this one!!

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Can't believe Hollywood Heights was not a part of her resume. Has show killing witch Jill Farren Phelps tapped that well dry?

Peridott
Member Avatar

Pretty gal. If she's working at CI, can we get an actual set please? Hell Dylan just got a big warehouse set. :eyeroll:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Maya
May 17 2013, 05:37 PM
Thanks Daytime.

Sammie Jo, Tyler's ex's name was Mariah, this chick's name is Hilary. I wouldn't be surprised if she was for Tyler though. Lane fans went nuts on twitter over the possibly of Lily & Cane being broken up, so they may back away from that, at least for now. This chick may turn out to be glorified day player though, like the majority of the newbies.
Thanks! So many new people, I'm going to have to keep a scorecard on the names. lol

bmfan
Member Avatar

She's gorgeous and from what I seen on SP she's a great actress. Hopefully she gets an interesting s/l and owned that doesn't revolve around the dry triangle with Tyler/ lily/cane.

just joey

lovetoloveya
May 17 2013, 07:30 PM
She's a new employee at Chancellor. Maybe she'll end up with Noah. I'm glad they have beefed up the minority presence on Y&R
THE BABE that is going to play HILARY, is GORGEOUS. I WOULD love to see her & kyle together. OR HER & NOAH together. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2: :makeout: :makeout:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply