Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R's Joshua Morrow Talks About Nick's Shocking Daddy Issues
Topic Started: May 17 2013, 02:59 PM (1,828 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Exclusive: The Young and the Restless' Joshua Morrow Talks About Nick's Shocking Daddy Issues
May 17, 2013 03:49 PM ET
by Michael Logan

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Young-Restless-Joshua-1065790.aspx
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I love that there is a storyline for Nick that does not center around the easy back oven!!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Good interview. What a messy storyline, though. Thanks for posting, Daytime.

soapflake02

Sorry dimples ain't gonna get forgiveness from me. You don't lose a child and then go and say ok I lost mine I can't bear it I will raise your for the next 18 years and claim her as mine. Not happening.

metitle
Member Avatar

Sounds like the kid is not his.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sounds like the kid is not his.

Not necessarily, it said 99.9% conclusive, didn't say in whose favor.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

I wish Summer would be Jack's and make the story more interesting but I can't see them taking anything (including a child) away from a Newman and giving her to Jack Abbott. Not going to happen IMO.

Maya

I don't understand why they're opening this back up cause Summer will probably still turn out to be Nick's anyway. Thanks for posting.

sab980

Summer is going to end being his any way.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Daytime... :wine: (I love this little emoticon) Have a great weekend everyone :wine:

Nicole Walker

Summer is Jack's kid! I always knew it deep in my heart. Can't wait for the truth to come out!

queenmoe06
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
May 17 2013, 05:39 PM
I wish Summer would be Jack's and make the story more interesting but I can't see them taking anything (including a child) away from a Newman and giving her to Jack Abbott. Not going to happen IMO.
Although, it's really easy for Summer to be Nicks, I'm hoping she belong to Jack...

Now THAT will be can't miss TV!!! :D

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

If she is Nicks, why did he say about Phyllis, carnage, Nikki and the jug. He won't say anything if it's his. But if she's Jacks... yeee hawwwwwww, you can't blame Phyllis and Jack for going snake shit on Nick.
Wait until they SORAS Faith... can we say TRAMP?
At least Summer is still a virgin at 18.

soapflake02

How the heck could the test have been inconclusive if only one person took it? There is more speculation of a jack/nick father son story.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

maybe this is why MS is talking about leaving...

ratfink
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
May 18 2013, 08:25 AM
If she is Nicks, why did he say about Phyllis, carnage, Nikki and the jug. He won't say anything if it's his. But if she's Jacks... yeee hawwwwwww, you can't blame Phyllis and Jack for going snake shit on Nick.
Wait until they SORAS Faith... can we say TRAMP?
At least Summer is still a virgin at 18.
Hah! Doesn't look like she is gonna be a virgin for long...I would think...if MS is leaving, and who knows if they are going to re cast her...that maybe, just maybe...they are gonna make Nick the Father? :wine: gross!!! I hope she is Jacks! :popcorn:

cscarly

this story so funny since reason adam and sharon even happened because of this lie
sharon wanted give nik his family back now find out there no family except jack family

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply