Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics for the week of May 20th
Topic Started: May 17 2013, 03:50 PM (2,677 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/sneak-peek-wk-of-52013/13406/#item=290071

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Crap, when we finally escaped Kristen's hotel room they bring it right back.
Edited by Panda Panda, May 17 2013, 04:01 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I am super excited about JJ getting violent with Daniel. Good Times!! :popcorn: :yahoo:

blueskies
Member Avatar

Crap, with all that going on and the first DVR alert is for Cameron confronting Abby? What!??
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevprince

Quote:

Abigail and JJ have a heated fight about Daniel - and their father.

:applause:
Quote:

JJ takes out his anger towards Daniel in a violent way.

Please tell me JJ beats him up.
Quote:

Sami learns Will was shot while trying to save Nick.
Sami attacks Nick.

Sick round 2. :popcorn:
Quote:

Kate confesses her feelings to a comatose Rafe as an angry Stefano eavesdrops.

Seriously Kate, get over this loser. Stefano should finish the job that Jensen started.

elci525
Member Avatar

lol that DVR Sami attacks Nick pic is old. But oh man Sween's face is hilarious. And I really don't need to see that black and green flower poncho number ever again.

Its a DVR alert that Cameron confronts Abigail? Really?

I love seeing pics of Abigail and JJ together - I can't get over how much they do look like siblings, very gorgeous siblings. And so excited to see JJ give Daniel any manner of hell. :cheer:

The hospital's coma wing is gonna be booookkked this week.
Edited by elci525, May 17 2013, 04:11 PM.

Thuggie101
Member Avatar

What a violent week on Days! I'm loving it!

Sariah
Member Avatar

MissLola
May 17 2013, 04:04 PM
I am super excited about JJ getting violent with Daniel. Good Times!! :popcorn: :yahoo:
I'd be more excited if said violence ended with Daniel dead.

lysie
Member Avatar

When you can tell the acting is bad just from the pictures.... (Drake and Ali)

paigedown

thanks for post

Carly
Member Avatar

Quote:

Sami attacks Nick.

Is she attacking him, or is she engaging him in a really awkward game of Twister?

Left foot....green!

anya
Member Avatar

Isn't that the same Kristen spoiler we have had every month since September????????????

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Justin!

spartan
Member Avatar

lysie
May 17 2013, 04:22 PM
When you can tell the acting is bad just from the pictures.... (Drake and Ali)
Your avatar! HUCK!! Come to Mama. :wub:

I'm pretty much shipping Team JJ..... hard. Kick his ass, JJ.

EJustin! :cloud9:
Edited by spartan, May 17 2013, 05:43 PM.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

blueskies
May 17 2013, 04:06 PM
Crap, with all that going on and the first DVR alert is for Cameron confronting Abby? What!??
Priorities, my friend. Priorities.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Lysie, that gif is made of win.

This week looks good!! :chee:
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, May 17 2013, 05:16 PM.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

MissLola
Yay! Go JJ! Beat his slimy orange ass!

Romancer66

JDeveraux_91
May 17 2013, 06:20 PM
MissLola
Yay! Go JJ! Beat his slimy orange ass! ..
Danny-Boy was such a condescending asshole to Jack when he first returned from Afghanistan that I really wanted Jack to lose control due to PTSD and beat the tar out of his rival--just once. And the fallout could have been amazing: Jack, horrified by his renewed capacity for violence, retreating into self-loathing again; Jennifer finally getting a clue over how severely affected Jack was by a year of imprisonment and torture; Daniel forced to reevaluate "the competition," preferably through two black eyes, a broken nose, and a fat lip (to match his fat head). But I'll settle for JJ laying a smackdown on smarmy "Call Me Daniel and here's my MP3 player that I'm loaning you to show what a cool, hip, understanding, stand-up guy I am."

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

BAHAHAHA at that pic of Kate by Rafe's bedside. If I didn't know better, I would think that was his mother.
And Sami... you look almost bored at Will's bedside. I wonder how long it will take for the poor guy's shooting to be all about her?
Ugh to seeing Kristen's hotel room again, especially with John standing there like a dolt. I thought she moved into the mansion awhile ago.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

I love JJ. I hope it is more than one punch, though. :biggrin: :boxing:
Maybe Lucas will be there to support him when Jennifer berates JJ about attacking "poor" Dan. :)

I can assume that I am going to be annoyed with Abby again. She will sing Dan's praises and spout bs about Jack wanting Jennifer to be happy. :frustration:

These spoilers look good for the most part. Things are actually happening with the storylines. Yay!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply