Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler Pics for the week of May 20th
Topic Started: May 17 2013, 03:50 PM (2,602 Views)
Carly
Member Avatar

I'm bummed that there's no picture of Sonny holding vigil at Will's bedside. (Or is Sonny still busy delivering Gabi's baby?)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

These pics did nothing for me, but I'm really looking forward to this week. That Monday DVR alert is seriously stupid. Who runs that site? They need help.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Carly
May 17 2013, 09:03 PM
I'm bummed that there's no picture of Sonny holding vigil at Will's bedside. (Or is Sonny still busy delivering Gabi's baby?)
There's a pic in the Wilson thread.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I love working with Kristian. She's wonderful and fantastic." ~ DC

lysie
May 17 2013, 04:22 PM
When you can tell the acting is bad just from the pictures.... (Drake and Ali)
Nice avi there, Lysie. ;)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 17 2013, 05:16 PM
Lysie, that gif is made of win.

This week looks good!! :chee:
i love the bag drop. i really do.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Sami's going to attack Nick? yeah... that's gonna end well.
<-- my reaction to the spoiler
Edited by Supergirlx2, May 18 2013, 12:47 AM.

thepadange

blueskies
May 17 2013, 04:06 PM
Crap, with all that going on and the first DVR alert is for Cameron confronting Abby? What!??
Has everyone forgotten these DVR alerts are alerts to turn your DVR off ;) ? It's a trend since Danniffer propping.

thepadange

In the second John/Kristen picture Kristen looks like she is just about to sob looking in the direction of the bed, poor thing LOL.

Bee
Member Avatar

Squee! Ejustin!

I just can't handle all of this Justin and EJ stuff. I get too fangirl swoony.

It's nauseating. I know.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I like Ejustin. It's about time that Ej had someone as an ally that was not a Dimera. I!like that Justin is not afraid to laugh at him when needed be. Ej needs to be humbled sometimes. I think the only part of the HTS reset that I really enjoyed was when Justin rolled his eyes at Ej's mayor speech. Good Times!!!

annie21

These spoilers are often misleading. JJ reacting in a violent way to Daniel doesn't necessarily mean he does something violent TO Daniel. He could just punch a wall or yell or break something... like maybe Parker's train set.

It does seem like the writers are setting up a situation where JJ's anger against Daniel will come back to haunt him in some way. Let's face it, nobody goes up against Daniel/Dannifer and wins. Anyone who tries will be horribly laid low and then made to grovel and apologize ad infinitum.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply