Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47 scoop confirmed this week by SOD; First reported the name on May 17!
Topic Started: May 17 2013, 07:24 PM (14,979 Views)
james0479
Member Avatar

The pier needed a huge break but I wouldn't mind seeing it return. Penthouse Grill was my first thought but I'm going with the Pier. It would be cool to see the Titan set again but what's the point since it's never mentioned anymore. Lol
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

Is it the Secret Room? (I mean the REAL Secret Room and not that lame-o storage area that Kristen and John were hanging out in a few days ago.)

BradyB

I'd love to have Salem place back or even dougs place!! I'm hoping one of the girls is playing jeanne Donavan

jwsel
Member Avatar

I would love to see the pier return, but Jason's post makes me think revealing the set also help identify the new character. Jen Lilley's tweet about wishing Peggy McKay was her grandmother (plus the old spoiler about the returns of two female characters from prominent Salem families) makes me pretty convinced that she is playing a Brady. So if the set were Bo's boat, that would probably make her Chelsea, Donovan Manor would pretty much confirm her as Jeannie, and Roman's house would make it likely that she is playing Cassie.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

granolagirl
Member Avatar

I do miss the pier -- but that park gate area pretty much serves the same purpose.

ShaneDOOLFan

well it cant be Donovan Manor because that is the Dimera Mansion now.

jwsel
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
May 17 2013, 09:40 PM
well it cant be Donovan Manor because that is the Dimera Mansion now.
That's the mansion in Salem. Donovan Manor still exists in England.

lysie
Member Avatar

Maybe it's the Brady house. Like Caroline's house.

My guess would be the pier, but I agree with jwsel's line of thinking.

I'd love it if it were the penthouse, but I don't think they'd bother with something for J&M. Maybe Kristen gets it, lol.

ShaneDOOLFan

oh, interesting.I doubt they would keep something from the 80s if they didnt keep the 1997 Secret Room set. Maybe recreate it. I am hoping Jen Lilley is indeed Jeanie Donovan. It gives the opportunity for Charles and Patsy to return periodically.
Edited by ShaneDOOLFan, May 17 2013, 09:44 PM.

ShaneDOOLFan

maybe Sonny buys the penthouse grill? ha

ShaneDOOLFan

also I think Jen Lilleys character is a love interest for JJ (Casey Moss). Is JJ related to any of those characters?

jwsel
Member Avatar

ShaneDOOLFan
May 17 2013, 09:51 PM
also I think Jen Lilleys character is a love interest for JJ (Casey Moss). Is JJ related to any of those characters?
I think JJ is too young for Jen Lilley. She was born in 1984, so she is 28. Casey Moss is 21.

Awinkandasmile

I would like to see Jen Lilley play Jeannie Donovan. I have not seen her perform before, but it seems like a lot of people think she's a decent actress. She definitely seems to have a spark. But I wonder if they would bring in a set just for her. With none of the rest of the family in Salem, it would not seem likely. :( But I hope I'm wrong!

I'm curious about which set will be returning. All of the suggestions sound pretty good.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

My vote would be the Titan office set

BradyB

It would be fun to see Romans house but vim pretty sure that set is now where Abe and lexie live

annie21

An iconic set for me was the Salem Spectator. It was around as late as 2003. But I don't think that TomSell would go there. Too bad.

Jason47
Member Avatar

"DAYS" BRINGS BACK ICONIC SET THIS SUMMER!

The Horton Kitchen set was seen for the first time on November 12, 1965, in just the 5th episode of "Days." It continued to be seen throughout the decades, and began to be used less and less in the 2000's, eventually being phased out altogether. The kitchen was seen one last time, when Salemites returned to say goodbye to Alice Horton, for 6 episodes which aired from June 17-June 28, 2010. Three years have since passed, and now "Days" is bringing back this iconic set, which joins the Horton Living Room set as two of the longest-running sets in television history!

HORTON KITCHEN, 1965:
The Horton Kitchen is seen in this clip from the first "Days" Christmas episode from December 27, 1965:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBjnhqQol3k&feature=player_detailpage#t=374s

HORTON KITCHEN, 2010:
45 years later, Bill Hayes (Doug) and James Reynolds (Abe) pose on the iconic set the last time it was seen, in June 2010:
Posted Image

Jason47
Member Avatar

AND THE NAME IS....

This "character" sneak peek is not 100% confirmed, but from what little there is to work off of, this looks like it will be one of the female characters played by either Jen Lilley or Chrishell Stause. The placement of the name on the script is for the contract & major recurring characters. Again, not 100% sure, but we'll find out soon if my guess was correct!!

IMAGE TO BE RELEASED AT 12:30AM ET/9:30PM PT!!

Jason47
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Keith
Member Avatar

Her name is Theresa, huh? Is she gonna get paired with GG or EM? :P

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply