Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47 scoop confirmed this week by SOD; First reported the name on May 17!
Topic Started: May 17 2013, 07:24 PM (14,935 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

Small Bathroom? And the hospital is in use so I'm assuming Daniel is going to be on...

The only conclusion that I can come to is that Jennifer is taking a break from work to assess what Daniel has left in the toilet because everything that Dr. Daniel Christ does is absolutely brilliant.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

dooldooldool
May 20 2013, 11:56 PM
tomsawyer
May 20 2013, 08:23 AM
I've got to think that if she's in jail for that long and they're bothering with the special prosecutor and all the courtroom drama, then it's got to be something big.
The murder of Nick Fallon.
<just speculating>
Blake Berris is still filming so Nick does not get murdered. Sammy probably is accused of killing Bernardi (maybe Stefano is setting her up)

BradyB

Any new insights?

Jason47
Member Avatar

5/28 UPDATE: MORE SNEAK PEEKS OF A JUNE EPISODE!
Characters (of 22): Abe, Brady, EJ, Eric, Gabi, Hope, John, Kate, Kayla, Marlena, Rafe, Sami, Bernardi, Nurse, Forensic Cop, Security Guard # 1, Security Guard # 2.
Sets (of 10): Ext. Brady Pub, Coffee House, Gabi's Hospital Room, Hospital Waiting Area, Nurses' Station, Rafe's Hospital Room, Rectory Office, Small Bathroom.

lachelle73

In a spoiler it says Steph wants revenge and enlist Bernadi so maybe he tries to kill Rafe and Sami stops him. Sami is suppose to save Rafe and EJ is suppose to save her so maybe he tries and Sami gets in the way. Why is Stef so upset he let Kate go, come on.

am103
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 28 2013, 02:15 PM
Characters (of 22): Abe, Brady, EJ, Eric, Gabi, Hope, John, Kate, Kayla, Marlena, Rafe, Sami, Bernardi, Nurse, Forensic Cop, Security Guard # 1, Security Guard # 2.
Sets (of 10): Ext. Brady Pub, Coffee House, Gabi's Hospital Room, Hospital Waiting Area, Nurses' Station, Rafe's Hospital Room, Rectory Office, Small Bathroom.
Jason, is the Horton Kitchen set returning on this specific episode that you are hinting at now? Also, is the Kitchen set back for just a few episodes or can we expect it to be seen regularly like the Horton House?

Jason47
Member Avatar

am103
May 28 2013, 11:09 PM
Jason, is the Horton Kitchen set returning on this specific episode that you are hinting at now? Also, is the Kitchen set back for just a few episodes or can we expect it to be seen regularly like the Horton House?
No, not this episode. Don't know how often it will be seen, but it will be more than once.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

Jason47
May 28 2013, 02:15 PM
Hope! :cheer:
Kayla! :cheer:

camera shy

I think Stefano's man, Bernadi, will be hiding in the bathroom in Rafe's hospital room (snall bathroom) to follow out Stefano's orders or Sami will be in there getting water for flowers or something when Bernadi comes into Rafe's room to make his move.

Josephinejms
Member Avatar

I miss the Penthouse! :(

http://youtu.be/Cyo8QhJOLls

tylerbo20

the penthouse grill the titan gym that became the titan photography room where eric worked that became the secret room lol..

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
May 19 2013, 09:14 AM
I was hoping for Marlena's old penthouse... I still cant believe they got rid of that for "I wanna be a soap star" >.> But I guess the Horton kitchen is more iconic XD
I would love for that set to return. Despite all the crap that took place there (Alex saga), I do miss it. And it was such a soapy set.

King
Member Avatar

GOD! I fucking miss the pier...and Marlena's penthouse...and Carrie/Billie's old apartment.

SIGH!

Horton kitchen isn't bad either...I guess. LOL.
Edited by King, May 29 2013, 09:31 PM.

Tina227

King
May 29 2013, 09:30 PM
GOD! I fucking miss the pier...and Marlena's penthouse...and Carrie/Billie's old apartment.

SIGH!

They still have Carrie/Billie's old apartment, but they made it into Daniel's apartment.

tylerbo20

I miss hope's house, that used to be jack and jenn's house, the boat, the peir, penthouse, penthouse grill, titan, chez rouge, the brady kitchen,house, the graveyard,

King
Member Avatar

Tina227
May 31 2013, 10:14 AM
King
May 29 2013, 09:30 PM

SIGH!

They still have Carrie/Billie's old apartment, but they made it into Daniel's apartment.
OMG. Really? I didn't notice/know that.

Awful! God, I miss the 90's.

Jason47
Member Avatar

6/2 UPDATE: FINAL SNEAK PEEK OF A JUNE EPISODE!
Characters (22): Abe, Brady, EJ, Eric, Gabi, Hope, John, Kate, Kayla, Kristen, Marlena, Nicole, Rafe, Sami, Stefano, Maxine, Bernardi, Bystander, Nurse, Forensic Cop, Security Guard # 1, Security Guard # 2.
Sets (10): Ext. Brady Pub, Coffee House, DiMera Mansion, Gabi's Hospital Room, Horton Town Square, Hospital Waiting Area, Nurses' Station, Rafe's Hospital Room, Rectory Office, Small Bathroom.
Edited by Jason47, Jun 2 2013, 11:59 AM.

BradyB

My interest is very peeked!!!

Jason47
Member Avatar

EPISODE AIRS ON TUESDAY, JUNE 11:
Characters (22): Abe, Brady, EJ, Eric, Gabi, Hope, John, Kate, Kayla, Kristen, Marlena, Nicole, Rafe, Sami, Stefano, Maxine, Bernardi, Bystander, Nurse, Forensic Cop, Security Guard # 1, Security Guard # 2.
Sets (10): Ext. Brady Pub, Coffee House, DiMera Mansion, Gabi's Hospital Room, Horton Town Square, Hospital Waiting Area, Nurses' Station, Rafe's Hospital Room, Rectory Office, Small Bathroom.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think that's the episode where Kristen and Nicole get into a fight!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply