Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jason47 scoop confirmed this week by SOD; First reported the name on May 17!
Topic Started: May 17 2013, 07:24 PM (15,097 Views)
Kriss4

When's it airing?

Wish I knew.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Kriss4
Jun 4 2013, 07:56 PM
When's it airing?

Wish I knew.
Jason told us - June 11th.

Kriss4

Oh, okay. At least I know Kayla will be on again soon.

Thanks!

I keep waiting for her to get SOMETHING meaningful to do...but in the absence of meaningful, I guess I'll just have to be glad to see her.

I hate having to settle, though. Hope you understand. I'm referring to the fact that whenever we DO see her, she's in doctor mode, or she's the supportive friend. It's been a very long time since we've seen anything about HER and I would love to see an episode in her LIFE.

Unreasonable?
Edited by Kriss4, Jun 4 2013, 09:47 PM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Kriss4
Jun 4 2013, 09:45 PM
Oh, okay. At least I know Kayla will be on again soon.

Thanks!

I keep waiting for her to get SOMETHING meaningful to do...but in the absence of meaningful, I guess I'll just have to be glad to see her.

I hate having to settle, though. Hope you understand. I'm referring to the fact that whenever we DO see her, she's in doctor mode, or she's the supportive friend. It's been a very long time since we've seen anything about HER and I would love to see an episode in her LIFE.

Unreasonable?
not at all. While we see Hope much more than Kayla, she's still kinda in the same boat - most of the time Hope's either in cop mode or a soundboard for someone else's problems. And while we did get Hope/Ciara scenes as of late, most were either a plot point for Bristen, or for Jensen/WilSon/Nabi.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jun 4 2013, 09:28 PM
Kriss4
Jun 4 2013, 07:56 PM
When's it airing?

Wish I knew.
Jason told us - June 11th.
Woohoo that's this tuesday!

susyQusie
Member Avatar

jwsel
May 17 2013, 09:29 PM
I would love to see the pier return, but Jason's post makes me think revealing the set also help identify the new character. Jen Lilley's tweet about wishing Peggy McKay was her grandmother (plus the old spoiler about the returns of two female characters from prominent Salem families) makes me pretty convinced that she is playing a Brady. So if the set were Bo's boat, that would probably make her Chelsea, Donovan Manor would pretty much confirm her as Jeannie, and Roman's house would make it likely that she is playing Cassie.

Thing is Donovan Manor is now the Dimera Mansion! That kills me everytime I see it..though now with Patsy returning I would guess she is playing Jeannie Donovan :)

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Jason47
Jun 4 2013, 07:22 PM
EPISODE AIRS ON TUESDAY, JUNE 11:
Characters (22): Abe, Brady, EJ, Eric, Gabi, Hope, John, Kate, Kayla, Kristen, Marlena, Nicole, Rafe, Sami, Stefano, Maxine, Bernardi, Bystander, Nurse, Forensic Cop, Security Guard # 1, Security Guard # 2.
Sets (10): Ext. Brady Pub, Coffee House, DiMera Mansion, Gabi's Hospital Room, Horton Town Square, Hospital Waiting Area, Nurses' Station, Rafe's Hospital Room, Rectory Office, Small Bathroom.
A "forensic cop" has lots of different angles to move plots....

*Collecting trace evidence from a crime scene. Rafe's room perhaps after "bad cop" tries to give him a "Bobbitt" job.

*Computer Forensics--perhaps tracing the formula from Nick's flashdrive back to original source
*Toxicology--Maybe someone slips something to Rafe
*DNA--analyzing any biological matter at the crime scene. or PLease not DNA for another whose the daddy tale
*Lie detection--sami given lie detector test
*other duties-fingerprinting, handwriting analysis, validating signatures, analyzing physical evidence including blood splatter.

Lots of potential
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 17 2013, 11:31 PM
JASON47 SCOOP CONFIRMED THIS WEEK!

As I first reported on various message boards May 17, Jen Lilley's character name would most likely be Theresa. Six weeks later, Soap Opera Digest has now confirmed the character to be Theresa. Lilley's debut is set for this Wednesday, July 3.

Jason47
Member Avatar

Keith
May 17 2013, 11:38 PM
Her name is Theresa, huh?
As Keith commented way back on May 17...yes.

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

Theresa? I hope that's a fake name because she's hiding who she really is or something because I want her to be Jeannie Donovan.

BradyB

I want her to be Jeannie as well

jwsel
Member Avatar

It would make too much sense for her to be undercover and a narc who is attempting to use JJ, which would work perfectly for Jeannie. But they will probably make her a long-lost Hernandez cousin.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply