Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Promo for the week of May 20th
Topic Started: May 18 2013, 02:10 AM (4,578 Views)
Sevprince

Here is direct youtube link for those who can't see the embeded video.
Edited by Sevprince, May 18 2013, 12:42 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

supercool74
Member Avatar

Aww. :'( :frownie: :tears: I can't wait though. I need some damn drama!

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Wow.... O.o No not Will!!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

I can't watch this.... it's always saying "error occured. please try again later"...

IIttu
Member Avatar

Why it doesn't surprise me that it looks like Will's shooting is gonna be all about Sami......

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

IIttu
May 18 2013, 05:43 AM
Why it doesn't surprise me that it looks like Will's shooting is gonna be all about Sami......
It really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone anymore. :D

blueskies
Member Avatar

i'm surprised Nick seems genuinely concerned for Will there.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Oh, no! Poor Will. :(

michr544125

IIttu
I'm already prepared. They should have promoted Will being hurt along with the baby being born. Instead this seems to be all about Sami.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
May 18 2013, 05:50 AM
IIttu
It really shouldn't be a surprise to anyone anymore. :D
I know I'm not.

Poor Will :'(
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

sonwill
Member Avatar

I'd usually not be too happy with so much Sami, but the fact is, she is Will's mother, so she needs to be involved in this stuff. Exciting week coming up!

krissy-k

he is going to need Sonny more than his mom. They should have made it more about Sonny and Will, not Sami and Will.
Edited by krissy-k, May 18 2013, 06:47 AM.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Way too much Sami in this promo.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sparrow

Sami is fighting for strength, y'all. She's fighting to stay strong because a thing that happened, but will she stay strong? Will she? Tune in for some ugly crying and flaring nostrils. She's a fighter. A fighting fighter, fighting for strength.

Sparrow

Seriously, though, there is a whole list of people whose reaction to Will's shooting is far more interesting and less predictable than Sami's. But she's the Queen and the Face of Days, so she must be in the May sweeps promo because otherwise, people just wouldn't turn in. You know it's true.

Sorry, my sarcasm button seems to be stuck.
Edited by Sparrow, May 18 2013, 07:36 AM.

michr544125

krissy-k
May 18 2013, 06:47 AM
he is going to need Sonny more than his mom. They should have made it more about Sonny and Will, not Sami and Will.
So they can promote probably the 5 second scene Sonny will probably get alone with Will? When the writing for them started off they used to have much longer scenes and so much more substance. Now they are hidden behind everything else. I don't even care so much that Sonny isn't in this promo with Will. It's just frustrating as a fan to see Will and Sonny's relationship so disregarded in comparison to everything else around them. It's like the show wants to hide them behind everything else unless it's something melo dramatic like a hand hold or a quick kiss.
Edited by michr544125, May 18 2013, 08:47 AM.

chinkybig

I am almost half expecting that when Grandma Marlena finds out about Will and rushes to his hospital room, Sami will proceed with the stomping and whining the never-gets-old-poor-me line of, "Where were you when we needed you the most???". Yep, Sami, that's so you.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

krissy-k
May 18 2013, 06:47 AM
I don't agree. While Sonny should be featured, I prefer it with more about Sami and Will because that's his mother. When someone is in the hospital and (likely) barely hanging on, I'd like to see the family there, especially the mother. I'd feel the same way if it was anyone else. Plus, one of the underlying themes in the Wabi story is Will and Sami's relationship and how Will thinks Sami screws up everything when she's doing it out of love. These scenes would reflect how much she loves her son and would do anything for him.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, May 18 2013, 09:37 AM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Mind you, I think Lucas should and will be there as well.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 18 2013, 08:12 AM
Mind you, I think Lucas should and will be there as well.
Yeah, where is Lucas in that promo? He deserves as much time as Sami got and especially as much time as Kate was in it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply