Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Rumor is RH's character is....
Topic Started: May 19 2013, 02:38 PM (4,100 Views)
cscarly

My source I heard jimmy son one who raised Jason
When Susan died
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

cscarly
May 20 2013, 05:54 AM
When Susan died
What?! Jason was raised by Monica & Alan! Who the hell is Jimmy?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Drew
May 19 2013, 03:01 PM
And when OLTL is cancelled again can he go back to being Todd? :lol:
i have been saying since before the OLTL premiere that GH acted too hastily in giving them new characters. I'm a OLTL fan, but i knew then it wasnt going to work out and now its looking like its not

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Lawd. What a hot mess. :facepalm:

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Oh good god this sounds awful. This whole "old faces as new characters" shtick is going to ruin any positive experience the viewers had with these actors on GH in the first place. Such a bad idea.

Anita

I donít like the sound of this but have confidence that RH can make the best of it.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

JDeveraux_91
May 19 2013, 02:53 PM
WTF????? Seriously? :flipoff: :flipoff: :flipoff:
my thought exactly....

Kaycee

Yikes,I hope its not True.. I really Liked RH with Carly, and if he IS Franco, than how far can he go as a deranged Serial Killer? My hope is that IF he is Franco, Than Maybe he Hired an Actor to Impersonate him, and that Franco WAS crazy and took things too far. Otherwise what Good is He for the Long run? Im actually hoping he is some Other Quartermaine presumed dead, Or is a Son born out of wedlock, was an outcast, and returns to Take everything and more that he feels belongs to him. And He MUST have some good qualities, Otherwise his stories will be very limited.

salempc
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
May 20 2013, 12:31 PM
cscarly
May 20 2013, 05:54 AM
When Susan died
What?! Jason was raised by Monica & Alan! Who the hell is Jimmy?
Jimmy Lee Holt's son? That's plausible. For those who weren't watching way back when, Jimmy Lee, Edward's illegitimate and apparently now disowned son, took care of Jason for a little while after Susan died.

If he's Franco, the real Franco and not a James Franco recast, then there's potential.

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

I have a feeling he's Franco after having a plastic surgery and they're re-writing the storyline to match Maura West's character Ava Jerome.

Kaycee

I also presume they are not allowed to refer to The other Characters, McBain, Todd, and Star.. Because when Sam was explaining all to Sylus, She never mentioned McBain, CoCo, Never Mention the Detective look alike during her Vampire Tour. And Rafe also ignores the fact that a Man with the same FACE as Caleb also saved him.. Plus it was clear John and Sam were getting close, and she never even mentions him.
I Guess we are supposed to forget they ever existed. I do wish That this Syluss(?) character would let his hair down .. drives me NUTS in this style, Im also not sure Im going to like him much as a Doctor, He Is so good at the Hero role, and as a Doctor he seems very cold and unfriendly.

Tash
Member Avatar

I think he is a son of Jimmy Lee Holt. It would be a great way to tie him into the Q's. Also with the blondish hair (which is disturbing when I watch Todd on OLTL) he looks like he could be related to AJ. Age wise it is plausible. Plus Jimmy Lee has been gone a good 25 years. I think its great to bring back a character from so long ago who has ties to the core families and it wouldn't be a disturbing recast. Remember when the recast Carly with that horrible Jennifer Brandford I think her name was. Part of it that made it so disturbing to me was that Tamara Braun opened the door and Jennifer walked through it

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

RH character being the son of Jimmy Lee Holt makes a lotta sense, but I have a bad feeling he's Franco.
Edited by bellajewel, May 28 2013, 09:04 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

He's somebody they recognize apparently so that makes me think it's Franco... :glare:

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
May 20 2013, 05:35 PM
Oh good god this sounds awful. This whole "old faces as new characters" shtick is going to ruin any positive experience the viewers had with these actors on GH in the first place. Such a bad idea.
I completely agree with this. I was on the Michael Easton/Kelly Monaco bandwagon 100% about 8 or 9 months ago but now absolutely cringe at the sight of these two together in scenes. The chemistry isn't there, the coupling is so forced and just a misery to watch.

Fortunately, for Roger Howarth, my love for the actor overrides how much I can't stand James Franco and that ridiculous psycho-artist-rapist character so I think this is the only of the "new" characters I might be able to accept. That is a big "might" however.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Ugh!

Looks like he's indeed Franco.

King
Member Avatar

I caught a little bit at the gym yesterday. At first I was intrigued, and today, I was bored. LOL.

Manders017

Personally, I was alright with giving it a chance, see where they went with it...

And then he reminded me of that fact that Franco and Maxie slept together and it was impossible not to imagine that happening with RH instead of James Franco and it just weirded me out. There's way too much of an age difference between RH and JF.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I have a feeling that TPTB KNOW there is going to be a lot of moaning and complaining on the internet, boards, etc. but they're obviously willing to ride it out until Roger Howarth is accepted [as a different kind of] Franco.

I mean, look at all the chaos and name-calling that went on on the message boards in the summer of 2001 when Tamara Braun replaced Sarah Brown as Carly. In all my years (a lot) of watching soaps and reading the forums, etc., I don't think I have ever seen a re-cast as badly pounced upon as poor Braun.

Of course, a short year later the majority fell in love with her.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply