Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michelle Stafford Exiting Y&R! (Update 5/21)
Topic Started: May 20 2013, 02:39 PM (14,499 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

BlissfulLily
May 30 2013, 02:21 PM
Hope to see Phyllis tear Carmine to pieces. He won't know what hit him. She can be a vicious bitch.
I totally agree with this,we may not get to see it, though. Also, I wish MS wasn't leaving until after the paternity reveal(many months) from now. If it's a time for Phyllis being a vicious bitch (that she can be)
it's when she finds out Nick deceived her regarding Summer's paternity. It would be some good tv watching Phyllis go ballastic on Nick because he has lived
a lie for 18 years.
Edited by bellajewel, Jun 4 2013, 06:28 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

and that lying bastard will deserve every thing she lays on him too.Avery should rip on him for lying, Adam get's a turn for being smug, Victor will say 'good my son.'
Sharon will say,' sure I'm mad at you for lying to me for 18 years,but that's ok, I've always loved you nick... :blah: :blah:

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

LPS
Jun 4 2013, 09:24 AM
So was Yvonne Zima's sh*tty acting the fault of the director, therefore, Y&R should not have let her go?

I don't think soap directors have time to micromanage the actors. The actors themselves talk about only taking everything without retakes. The sh*tty acting and repeating lines is Stafford's responsibility.
directors are supposed to direct, Yvonne Zima was shitty from day one, I don't think any director could have saved her, I still think she got the job because someone owed somebody a favor, or she was MAB's neighbor's daughter.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Classic
Jun 4 2013, 06:12 PM
BlissfulLily
May 30 2013, 02:21 PM
Hope to see Phyllis tear Carmine to pieces. He won't know what hit him. She can be a vicious bitch.
I totally agree with this,we may not get to see it, though. Also, I wish MS wasn't leaving until after the paternity reveal(many months) from now. If it's a time for Phyllis being a vicious bitch (that she can be)
it's when she finds out Nick deceived her regarding Summer's paternity. It would be some good tv watching Phyllis go ballastic on Nick because he has lived
a lie for 18 years.
I thought the paternity reveal was going to be in a couple of weeks, nick is waiting for the results now.

ratfink
Member Avatar

Ashtonion
Jun 4 2013, 06:04 PM
I may have to watch this miscarriage scene y'all are talking about. I had stopped watching at that time, but y'all make it sound hilarious instead of heartbreaking. LOL
It was hilarious, over the top, ridiculous and boring.............all at the same time... :yuk: very BAD acting, IMO :x

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I wonder if they will change the opening theme pictures when Michele leaves.It is her walking through in the black dress. Who else on that show is tall and slim.

Soapwatcher

Maybe Hunter who plays Summer, she's tall and thin and since they don't show the face, it might work out.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 8 2013, 10:41 AM
I wonder if they will change the opening theme pictures when Michele leaves.It is her walking through in the black dress. Who else on that show is tall and slim.
I was wondering the same thing.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Hunter definitely isn't tall enough or slim enough. I hope they just leave well enough alone. Been that way for years. Besides, she may honor us and return after a break from the newbie love fest.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jun 9 2013, 06:59 AM
Hunter definitely isn't tall enough or slim enough. I hope they just leave well enough alone. Been that way for years. Besides, she may honor us and return after a break from the newbie love fest.
Sharon Case would be a good candidate to film a new one.

Beckyhomecky

ratfink
Jun 5 2013, 02:33 AM
Ashtonion
Jun 4 2013, 06:04 PM
I may have to watch this miscarriage scene y'all are talking about. I had stopped watching at that time, but y'all make it sound hilarious instead of heartbreaking. LOL
It was hilarious, over the top, ridiculous and boring.............all at the same time... :yuk: very BAD acting, IMO :x
Oh my lord! It was PAINFUL! It hurt my eyes to watch!

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jun 9 2013, 01:53 PM
BlissfulLily
Sharon Case would be a good candidate to film a new one.
Sharon has too much junk in the trunk to pull that one off. MS is super skinny, one step away from being anorexic, imo.

soapflake02

now now lets not get personal. they may just add more of the regular credits. God knows that opening could use an update. sharon case looks awesome..
Edited by soapflake02, Jun 9 2013, 06:33 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

BlissfulLily
Jun 3 2013, 10:11 PM
It's not Phyllis going to GH is MS. Stereotyping all MS's characters as Phyllis isn't right either.
I guess I've missed her extensive catalogue of characters.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
I dont think they will change the walk. They know it is a good one. Besides that MS has no claim to that walk and it belongs to Sony. She gets no royalties and they can still use it if they want to. She even laughed once and said I wonder why I didn't get paid for doing that and then laughed again and said she wondered if they would give her more money for doing the walk for them.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jun 9 2013, 06:31 PM
now now lets not get personal. they may just add more of the regular credits. God knows that opening could use an update. sharon case looks awesome..
The truth is the truth.
They may not change her out, that might be an entirely different contract.

soapflake02

if you say so.

thewhiteowl
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jun 9 2013, 07:55 PM
BlissfulLily
I dont think they will change the walk. They know it is a good one. Besides that MS has no claim to that walk and it belongs to Sony. She gets no royalties and they can still use it if they want to. She even laughed once and said I wonder why I didn't get paid for doing that and then laughed again and said she wondered if they would give her more money for doing the walk for them.
She should have gotten paid for that walk, not just anyone could don a beautiful gown and stride toward a camera with an utter lack of grace. It's masterful. :teehee:

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Jun 4 2013, 03:02 PM
I'm pretty sure Phyllis will be recast, the paternity will come out, Phyllis and Nick will have a huge blowout, then she will leave town outraged that he betrayed her, she will go visit Daniel, and when she comes back( who knows how long) the new Phyllis will be in.
A FOJ will probably be cast as Phyllis lol.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Jun 11 2013, 11:55 AM
soapflake02
Jun 4 2013, 03:02 PM
I'm pretty sure Phyllis will be recast, the paternity will come out, Phyllis and Nick will have a huge blowout, then she will leave town outraged that he betrayed her, she will go visit Daniel, and when she comes back( who knows how long) the new Phyllis will be in.
A FOJ will probably be cast as Phyllis lol.
shouldn't Jill be running out of friends soon? lol

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply