Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michelle Stafford Exiting Y&R! (Update 5/21)
Topic Started: May 20 2013, 02:39 PM (14,779 Views)
Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Hmmm just saw a bunch of pictures of MS at the General Hospital after party after the emmys. I still say she's heading over there. There were a bunch of pics of her with Jeff Branson there too.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

An earlier poster alluded to a Frankie Frame Winthrop-style exit for Phyllis. I have a feeling that's what's going to happen. AW and GL fans know that JFP can't helm a show without the violent death of an established female character. Phyllis is probably gonna bite the dust in a dramatic, violent and PERMANENT way.

soapflake02

I read that magazine article with Ms on the cover about her leaving town, it was nothing, referred to when her and kyle went out of town for business. Just says the trip leads to trouble, blah blah. A lot of what the article talks about already happened.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

MS is a good Friend of Jeff Branson and has been since they did a s/l together. She is friends with a lot of the actors on many of the soaps . I don't think GH could afford her because MS demands a huge salary.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply