Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B Scribe Patrick Mulcahey and Ronn Moss Defend Katherine Kelly Lang!
Topic Started: May 20 2013, 04:24 PM (2,187 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

B&B Scribe Patrick Mulcahey and Former Co-Star Ronn Moss Come To The Defense Of Katherine Kelly Lang!

Posted by Michael Fairman

The Bold and the Beautiful, Patrick Mulcahey has come to the defense of Katherine Kelly Lang (Brooke, B&B), and the online banter that has fans accusing the star of sitting in the “writer’s room” or even thinking that the long time series star, writes the show!

In addition to Mulcahey, Lang’s former co-star Ronn Moss also fired back adding his comments on the allegations towards Lang on his facebook page relating: “Always amazing the way some people seem to love propagating such untrue bullshit. Their motivations are so often ego driven, insecurity driven, or just plain nasty. But the saving grace is it often backfires on them and then they have to live with that.”

Here below is what Mulcahey had to say on the situation. Now after the jump, let us know what you think of his and Ronn Moss’ comments and the ridiculous rumors on Katherine Kelly Lang and the writing team!

Posted Image

Michael Fairman
Edited by Daytime, May 20 2013, 04:25 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Would the writers actual admit to letting KKL write the show. KKL may not write for the show, but they need to tone down on the Logan Love, IMO.

Bremol
Member Avatar

LPS
May 20 2013, 05:01 PM
Would the writers actual admit to letting KKL write the show. KKL may not write for the show, but they need to tone down on the Logan Love, IMO.
Of course they wouldn't. What I find to be funny is that they're just now coming out in her defense. The accusations that she's been sitting in with the writers have been floating around for months. Seems to me like there is probably some truth in it and they're coming out in her defense in the hopes that the Logan hate will die down and not harm the show.

glamgirl

I am sure KKL don't care that much about the Logan hater's because she has a lot of fans, as for her writing her lines that is a lie. I have a friend that lives in LA. He told me about the accusations 2 months ago, and she does not sit with the writers at all. So if Ronn is taking up for KKL he knows. I was shocked to see how many fans KKL has. More fans than Hunter Tylor and Steffy. There will always be fans out there that hate the Logans we all know that. I am so glad it is a soap and I don't hate anyone on that show. I may not like the stupid s/l's. I am not going to waste my time hateing on a character that is not real at all. That is so stupid!!! Because in the real world Hunter and KKL and JMW are friends.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

Why should she not agree or become demanding when the ball is always in her court. Whether she is writing, or influencing the writer it is the same. She can sit back let others handle her business. I am very surprised at Ronn Moss. She did not jump ship or stand with anyone who decided to take a stand. Lets see her when she is truly challenged.

Evan
Member Avatar

This is as absurd as the allegation that KKL is partly responsible for Hunter Tylo and JMW exiting B&B.
If the actress was really on the writing team, I doubt that Brooke right now would be pregnant with Bill's kid.

glamgirl

JMW is only taking a break and Hunter says she has a lot of offers and her own cosmetic product line going. So Hunter is doing great. As for KKL she does not sit with the writers in fact she hate's the s/l of her being pregnant again at her age. I heard that from a friend. She has to act out whatever is given to her and she does it very well LOL!!! I am so glad KKL had someone to speak up for her. Some of the Logan hater's need to know they are wrong about that lie. KKL is only acting she is not Brooke Logan in real life.

sab980

I remember reading some where back few years that KKL hated being pG and told Bell never again.

metitle
Member Avatar

Evan
May 23 2013, 08:29 PM
This is as absurd as the allegation that KKL is partly responsible for Hunter Tylo and JMW exiting B&B.
If the actress was really on the writing team, I doubt that Brooke right now would be pregnant with Bill's kid.
I really dont know if she is part of writing team, but her screen time is enough to fuel the speculation.
Plus with Brooke being pregnant was a sure thing to get tongues wagging and front burner stories for months to come. I can totally understand the frustrated fans who are hanging onto any speculation to voice their anger that others are not getting their fair share of stories or airtime.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply