Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: May Discussion
Topic Started: May 21 2013, 02:31 AM (721 Views)
AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

AMC: May Discussion

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AllmyDaysatGh
Member Avatar

The last AJ/Miranda scene on Monday was soo adorable, I LOVED Miranda writing a song for AJ! Kudos to AMC for using Denyse's singing talents like that, she sounded incredible. AJ/Miranda's kiss happened a little quick but I'm glad Miranda ended up running away. I hope they continue to play their relationship out slowly...now that there are only two episodes a week, I'm sure that'll be the case. LOL.

David/Angie are dynamite. Absolutely loving their interactions, Debbi & Vincent always play so well off of each other. Was I the only one wanting David to snuggle up under that blanket with Angie? :P

I just go up & down w/Celia & Pete. I was really annoyed with them yesterday. Jordan Lane Price (Celia) is very hit or miss for me. I found her horrid this time! I think Robert Scott Wilson is still a hit as Petey. I'm ready for Colby to come in & throw a wrench in their relationship.

Billy Clyde Tuggle is a total trip. LOL. Loving him. The church stuff is ridiculously hilarious. I'm glad they've added this sort of light hearted/fun element to the otherwise dark & twisted sex trafficking story (which I think is still going very well).

Bianca confronting JR was epic. Bravo Eden Riegel! She brought it. Ryan Bittle is doing just fine as JR as well. I don't know if I buy this amnesia story though. Some of it doesn't make sense. I hope he's faking it! Also, I'm loving the little JR/Cara developments. They could be really cute!

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

I am really liking Ryan Bittle as JR.

I love David and Angie's friendship.

ER did a great job with the scenes when Bianca was confronting JR.

I'm not understanding why Cara is so afraid of David. It's cruel what she's doing to him. David already lost three daughters. Why does she think he'll harm their kid? I guess they are going to have a JR/Cara/David triangle.

I think it is a little too soon to have AJ/Miranda kiss, but whatever.

Looking forward to Wednesday's episode. :)

Tammy
Member Avatar

Billy Clyde Tuggle creeps me the hell out! lol

David is SO going to try hooking up with Angie!

nightfan

AllmyDaysatGh
May 21 2013, 02:40 AM
The last AJ/Miranda scene on Monday was soo adorable, I LOVED Miranda writing a song for AJ! Kudos to AMC for using Denyse's singing talents like that, she sounded incredible. AJ/Miranda's kiss happened a little quick but I'm glad Miranda ended up running away. I hope they continue to play their relationship out slowly...now that there are only two episodes a week, I'm sure that'll be the case. LOL.

David/Angie are dynamite. Absolutely loving their interactions, Debbi & Vincent always play so well off of each other. Was I the only one wanting David to snuggle up under that blanket with Angie? :P

I just go up & down w/Celia & Pete. I was really annoyed with them yesterday. Jordan Lane Price (Celia) is very hit or miss for me. I found her horrid this time! I think Robert Scott Wilson is still a hit as Petey. I'm ready for Colby to come in & throw a wrench in their relationship.

Billy Clyde Tuggle is a total trip. LOL. Loving him. The church stuff is ridiculously hilarious. I'm glad they've added this sort of light hearted/fun element to the otherwise dark & twisted sex trafficking story (which I think is still going very well).

Bianca confronting JR was epic. Bravo Eden Riegel! She brought it. Ryan Bittle is doing just fine as JR as well. I don't know if I buy this amnesia story though. Some of it doesn't make sense. I hope he's faking it! Also, I'm loving the little JR/Cara developments. They could be really cute!
The church stuff confused me. I was offended by the protesters because they seemed way stereotype. Were they a front? (That is, not real protesters?) Because that was way over-the-top, awful acting and terrible writing and direction if they were supposed to be true Christian protesters.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

It was a front. BCT is a pimp. He was trying to shut down his competition.

nightfan

Deverauxfan
May 22 2013, 06:16 AM
It was a front. BCT is a pimp. He was trying to shut down his competition.
OK. Thanks for the clarification.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Zach Slater, can flirt with me 24/7.
The Russian took Cassandra thinking that she was French, :huh?: Yet they didn't think for a moment that she spoke American without an French accent.

blueskies
Member Avatar

i really liked Bianca's slap across JR's face. He deserved it.

interesting to know Cara's baby is still alive, is a boy, and lives with her mother. I wonder if she raises him when she's in Puerto Rico or if her mother has guardianship?

i don't understand Billy Clyde....granted I've never seen him before, but with him and those religious women, it makes me feel like it's a cross between Big Love (the compound) and AMC.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply