Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, May 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 21 2013, 08:15 AM (17,045 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Marlene

Absolutely adorable. Who would have ever thought she could be so mischievious. :)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

She's coming into her own! What a find! :applause:

chinkybig

If it were possible to SORAS this character with the same actress playing it, wreaking havoc in Salem, it would be golden. :blulaugh:
Edited by chinkybig, May 21 2013, 08:54 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

chinkybig
May 21 2013, 08:53 AM
If it were possible to SORAS this character with the same actress playing it, wreaking havoc in Salem, it would be golden. :blulaugh:
I agree. She's probably the only child on a soap I'd prefer not get soras'd because she's so good in the role (well, Johnny too of course, but just them).

I wonder how long it'll be till she does something bad on purpose?

elci525
Member Avatar

Best actress on the show. Give out the emmy award now.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Love her! Please, no SORAS for this one.

chinkybig

She cannot be SORAS'ed and still act like a little brat/mini-bitch that we all love! At this point, a teenage Ciara acting like this will force Hope to jump off a cliff. LOL.

How about little Ciara and cousin JJ teaming up? That would be a riot.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Lauren Boles' first episode portraying Ciara aired exactly 5 years ago today! :)

Edited by Supergirlx2, May 21 2013, 10:03 AM.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 21 2013, 09:01 AM
chinkybig
I agree. She's probably the only child on a soap I'd prefer not get soras'd because she's so good in the role (well, Johnny too of course, but just them).

She cut up Carly's clothes with a pair of scissors in 2010. lol. Does that count?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Supergirlx2
May 21 2013, 09:55 AM
blueskies
chinkybig

She cut up Carly's clothes with a pair of scissors in 2010. lol. Does that count?
Merely foreshadowing of the greatness to come.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Matt
May 21 2013, 09:58 AM
Supergirlx2
May 21 2013, 09:55 AM
blueskies
chinkybig

Merely foreshadowing of the greatness to come.
so true.

anyone wanting to relive that:

am103
Member Avatar

I'm gonna need someone to make a video of Ciara with "Troublemaker" by Olly Murs in the background, lol.

I can just see Ciara holding that infamous envelope with the intro of the song in the background: "You're a troublemaker, troublemaker..."

Who would've known that Bo and Hope's little Doodlebug would cause so much mayhem in Salem before the age of 10? I love it, lol.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

am103
May 21 2013, 11:20 AM
I'm gonna need someone to make a video of Ciara with "Troublemaker" by Olly Murs in the background, lol.

I can just see Ciara holding that infamous envelope with the intro of the song in the background: "You're a troublemaker, troublemaker..."

Who would've known that Bo and Hope's little Doodlebug would cause so much mayhem in Salem before the age of 10? I love it, lol.
THIS could very easily become my life. Especially considering how much I fucking LOVE both Olly and that song.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

"Mr. Fallon, don't make me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry."

elci525
Member Avatar

Oh look it's 30yrs old Parker

cord08

Damn. Dan is back.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I always forget that the Horton living room has pocket doors since they're never closed.

Sweet and Salty

Noooooo. Daniels on!!!

elci525
Member Avatar

lol JJ - "I already did that". Loving you..........

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply