Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, May 21st Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 21 2013, 08:15 AM (17,111 Views)
samwel

They are all a bunch of freaking hypocrites, Nicole and her whiny baby stealing ass included.......
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sweet and Salty

Sonny: "One day you and will are gonna tell Arriana (pronounces it wrong) ARRIANNA!! ARRIaNNA!!!!" Sonny is killing me here!! The two of them!

samwel

Anyways, this was a great eppy.....

CM/BB and Jensen guy really brought it in their scenes and Gabi was tolerable for a change.

EJAMI scenes were so darn cute, loved Sami's 'you drive me mental' British accent and all :wub2: and the Sami/Kate showdown was more about their history and bitching at each other and that is always good, cause lord knows Kate was being a right ole idiot in the beginning of the eppy.....

EJ/Justin are just made of win

Sweet and Salty

Killer fight between Crazyman and Will!!

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I know that I'm not supposed to snicker at Sonny today, but some of his lines were killing me! Asking Gabi why she needed to push asking her if maybe they could still make it to the hospital. LOL! All in all, those scenes were great, along with the Will, Nick, creepy ass freak scene. With each passing day, I hate that clueless bitch Jennifer and her dumbass daughter more. No wonder JJ is an angry, destructive mess. That selfish wench cared more about getting back on Daniel's glow stick than helping her own son deal with the loss of his father. Bitch deserves whatever she gets now. Her reaction to that stupid MP3 player and that damn train set was ridiculous. :flipoff:

PatNS
Member Avatar

Another great episode if one overlooks the Sami / EJ stuff. I know why he's not telling her the truth but the fact that she accepts that he won't be open and honest with her shows how easily she'll buy anything he's selling. One of these days she's going to bite down on that bull crap and get a real taste of that garbage.

I believe that Dan is clued into the fact that JJ is disturbed ... however I bet it's going to take a long, long time for Jen to remove those rose-coloured glasses and see the truth herself. Hopefully it's before JJ is arrested for dealing drugs.

Loved the humour that was interjected into Gabi's labour scenes. Camilla and Freddit did a great job with those scenes.

Liked that Vargas was able to help Hope figure out a place to start looking for Jensen.

And what can I say about Blake Berris that I haven't said before. This man is a jem! His scenes were phenomenal yesterday. And kudos to Chandler Massey as well. Those tears when he realised how Nick had suffered in prison said everything there is to say about that young man's character. I'm hoping that Will and Sonny's actions on the island show Nick the difference between the (gay) men they are and the animal Jensen was. I put gay in brackets only for context because I believe Will and Sonny are two fine men ... period! They don't need any other words to describe their character. What I'd like to see come out of this is that Nick starts to heal and that he starts to mend the fences he tore down ... and of course that he has that dumb agreement declared null and void.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

PatNS
May 22 2013, 08:22 AM
Another great episode if one overlooks the Sami / EJ stuff. I know why he's not telling her the truth but the fact that she accepts that he won't be open and honest with her shows how easily she'll buy anything he's selling. One of these days she's going to bite down on that bull crap and get a real taste of that garbage.

I believe that Dan is clued into the fact that JJ is disturbed ... however I bet it's going to take a long, long time for Jen to remove those rose-coloured glasses and see the truth herself. Hopefully it's before JJ is arrested for dealing drugs.

Loved the humour that was interjected into Gabi's labour scenes. Camilla and Freddit did a great job with those scenes.

Liked that Vargas was able to help Hope figure out a place to start looking for Jensen.

And what can I say about Blake Berris that I haven't said before. This man is a jem! His scenes were phenomenal yesterday. And kudos to Chandler Massey as well. Those tears when he realised how Nick had suffered in prison said everything there is to say about that young man's character. I'm hoping that Will and Sonny's actions on the island show Nick the difference between the (gay) men they are and the animal Jensen was. I put gay in brackets only for context because I believe Will and Sonny are two fine men ... period! They don't need any other words to describe their character. What I'd like to see come out of this is that Nick starts to heal and that he starts to mend the fences he tore down ... and of course that he has that dumb agreement declared null and void.
I totally agree on every point.

Sweet and Salty

Hamilton
May 21 2013, 08:55 PM
Fabulous!! Just fabulous. See what these young actors are capable of with strong material?! They shine! I can't imagine how watching this back hasn't inspired the Days team to get working on providing more for them.

Okay, I was rolling at Sami's line to Kate about Rafe seeing the light, or just seeing her in the light! :P Slam!

Another great slap on Sami to add to her slap montage. I must say my favorite ones have to be Carrie's, but Marlena's always come across with the sharpest sting.

I'd be much more excited to watch someone other than a disgruntled Ej take down the powerful Stefano. I just feel that there are other characters due that honor if it takes place. But, I'm happy to see more Justin! He's the guy I'm curious to see what will happen to as a result down the line.

JJ needs to be more devious in his teenage undertakings. Breaking a child's toy train is lame and he obviously has to take the fall for it.

Go Hope! Nice shot!

Jensen you are all kinds of creepy! Great casting for a temporary baddie!
I totally feel the same about JJ. Lets step up the vengeance! Lets step up the anger for the way Jen Jen just dropped the ball on Jack while he was kidnapped!

Romancer66

JDeveraux_91
May 22 2013, 08:14 AM
I know that I'm not supposed to snicker at Sonny today, but some of his lines were killing me! Asking Gabi why she needed to push asking her if maybe they could still make it to the hospital. LOL! All in all, those scenes were great, along with the Will, Nick, creepy ass freak scene. With each passing day, I hate that clueless bitch Jennifer and her dumbass daughter more. No wonder JJ is an angry, destructive mess. That selfish wench cared more about getting back on Daniel's glow stick than helping her own son deal with the loss of his father. Bitch deserves whatever she gets now. Her reaction to that stupid MP3 player and that damn train set was ridiculous. :flipoff:
I have no sympathy for Jen-Jen: in a nutshell, she put her need for a man over her son's need for a parent, and now it's coming back to bite her in the ass. She and Abigail still have no idea that JJ isn't on the same emotional page as they are: all "happy-happy-joy-joy" and oblivious, and moving on to the extent that they've already replaced Jack in their lives and hearts, whatever lip service they pay to his memory. TIIC clearly want viewers to move on too, and accept Daniel as the next great love of Jennifer's life. (Fat chance, chimps. There's only one substantive way to fix this clusterfuck, and you're all too egotistical and pig-headed to do it . . . yet.) At this point, I wouldn't blame JJ for burning down the Horton house with his mother and sister inside. As it is, he's just breaking things--inanimate objects that can be easily replaced, Jen-Jen's ridiculous, over-the-top reaction notwithstanding. I hope he adopts a more subtle approach, though--if only because it would be more entertaining. Unfortunately, I don't think this regime is capable of "subtle."

Sweet and Salty

:blulaugh: My daddy just asked if my "friend" had her baby, and I didn't flinch! That's sad! :shrug:

Sweet and Salty

Matt
May 21 2013, 11:11 PM
I've yet to understand this line of thinking that a baby is a reward for being a popular character and something a character should have just because they want one. One of the first rules of drama is you NEVER give a character what they really, truly want. A child is not some sort of award. "And the nominees for most deserving potential mother in Salem are..." "And the baby goes to...." smdh
:iagree:

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Finally got to see yesterday's show.

The Gabi/Sonny scenes were awesome. Camila and Freddie were simply brilliant. I was laughing so hard. Some of Sonny's were funny as hell. And Gabi had some great ones. I really like these two together. I hope there is more of them.

Not a Kate fan, but did enjoy her two scenes with Justin. And whoever it was that suggested more of them I'm all for that. I always thought that a Justin and Kate affair would have been interesting when Adrienne wasn't around lol

And of course my fave Kate moment from yesterday's show was her slapping that bitch Sami. As I said before it is always a good soap day when Sami gets called a bitch and/or slapped.

Really enjoyed the Justin and EJ scenes. A Kiriakis and Dimera working together is interesting. I really hope this partnership and story will continue to play out more on-screen especially for Justin. Wally and James do play off each other very well. Look forward to more of EJustin.

Edited by Mirage75, May 22 2013, 09:35 AM.

confusedbyitall
Member Avatar

I'm just liking this shit. Actually look forward to it each day.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
May 22 2013, 06:54 AM
tomsawyer
May 22 2013, 12:28 AM
I don't know. I think it's reversed in 2013 so far. Other than getting EJ, pretty much everything Sami has tried to do this year has not worked out for her. And based on spoilers, it looks like that will continue to be the case. Meanwhile, Nicole is falling in love and increasingly getting support from a lot of different citizens of Salem. Sami is winning in failing this year, hence she's more fun right now.
Sami has four children, her choice of homes, an extended family that love her even though she hurts them, a grandchild on the way and two men kissing her ass even though they know she cheats in a heartbeat. It would be three if one wasn't in a coma.

Nicole lives in a convent, has two dead babies, no family in town, despite beauty, loyalty, humour, and itelligance this twilight zone town claims that no man actually wants her.

The people in town supporting Nicole will call her a whore and turn on her in a heartbeat when the guy she's falling in love with returns her feelings.
Right and when they start calling her a whore, that's when Nicole's life will get more interesting again. At the moment, she doesn't have much going on and no conflict coming her way. Pretty much all the good guys in Salem seem fine with Nicole nowadays. Sami's own grandmother had a cup of coffee with Nicole and snarked on Sami with her. She even had Jennifer thanking her. Nicole is having her fantasies, being a good friend and biding her time in the convent until something interesting happen to her.

I won't disagree that life has been kinder to Sami over the last four years than it has been to Nicole. Again, it's those challenges that made Nicole more fun to watch from 2008-2012. She became one of my favorite characters as I watched her constantly strive and fail. On the other hand, Sami went from being one of my favorites to being pretty blah to me as she strived and succeeded or at least got a ton of sympathy as a poor, little victim. I don't see as much success coming to Sami now and, based on spoilers, that looks like it will continue. As a long-time Sami fan, I welcome her failures. And as a big Nicole fan, I hope she starts to get some new challenges.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

tomsawyer
May 22 2013, 09:35 AM
TreasureCove
tomsawyer
I don't know. I think it's reversed in 2013 so far. Other than getting EJ, pretty much everything Sami has tried to do this year has not worked out for her. And based on spoilers, it looks like that will continue to be the case. Meanwhile, Nicole is falling in love and increasingly getting support from a lot of different citizens of Salem. Sami is winning in failing this year, hence she's more fun right now.
Sami has four children, her choice of homes, an extended family that love her even though she hurts them, a grandchild on the way and two men kissing her ass even though they know she cheats in a heartbeat. It would be three if one wasn't in a coma.

Nicole lives in a convent, has two dead babies, no family in town, despite beauty, loyalty, humour, and itelligance this twilight zone town claims that no man actually wants her.

The people in town supporting Nicole will call her a whore and turn on her in a heartbeat when the guy she's falling in love with returns her feelings.
Right and when they start calling her a whore, that's when Nicole's life will get more interesting again. At the moment, she doesn't have much going on and no conflict coming her way. Pretty much all the good guys in Salem seem fine with Nicole nowadays. Sami's own grandmother had a cup of coffee with Nicole and snarked on Sami with her. She even had Jennifer thanking her. Nicole is having her fantasies, being a good friend and biding her time in the convent until something interesting happen to her.

I won't disagree that life has been kinder to Sami over the last four years than it has been to Nicole. Again, it's those challenges that made Nicole more fun to watch from 2008-2012. She became one of my favorite characters as I watched her constantly strive and fail. On the other hand, Sami went from being one of my favorites to being pretty blah to me as she strived and succeeded or at least got a ton of sympathy as a poor, little victim. I don't see as much success coming to Sami now and, based on spoilers, that looks like it will continue. As a long-time Sami fan, I welcome her failures. And as a big Nicole fan, I hope she starts to get some new challenges.
Perfectly said. I became a Nicole fan because of all that she's been through the last several years. And given that I started out hating her and her baby stealing ways with the fire of 10000 suns - that's saying something. AZ took the juicy material she was given and ran with it - and sucked me right the hell into it and before I knew it I found myself enjoying Nicole and invested in her stories. And at that same time, I was becoming less and less interested in Sami as she was being reformed into a Carrie-ized version of herself.

I am looking forward to seeing what's in store for Nicole. Personally I'm glad they didn't strap her down with a baby - at least at this point. I think the Ericole story has the potential to be pretty epic and I'm looking forward to watching it unfold.

niki51586

Romancer66
May 22 2013, 08:52 AM
JDeveraux_91
May 22 2013, 08:14 AM
I have no sympathy for Jen-Jen: in a nutshell, she put her need for a man over her son's need for a parent, and now it's coming back to bite her in the ass. She and Abigail still have no idea that JJ isn't on the same emotional page as they are: all "happy-happy-joy-joy" and oblivious, and moving on to the extent that they've already replaced Jack in their lives and hearts, whatever lip service they pay to his memory. TIIC clearly want viewers to move on too, and accept Daniel as the next great love of Jennifer's life. (Fat chance, chimps. There's only one substantive way to fix this clusterfuck, and you're all too egotistical and pig-headed to do it . . . yet.) At this point, I wouldn't blame JJ for burning down the Horton house with his mother and sister inside. As it is, he's just breaking things--inanimate objects that can be easily replaced, Jen-Jen's ridiculous, over-the-top reaction notwithstanding. I hope he adopts a more subtle approach, though--if only because it would be more entertaining. Unfortunately, I don't think this regime is capable of "subtle."
Its been a long time since I watched Days but since GH is bit of a hot mess I started watching to see what they were going to do with JJ and I LOVE this kid. My only issue is that I was hoping they would make him a little more like the younger Jack with intelligence and suaveness, maybe a little chip on his shoulder. Although it seems like JJ is purposely playing up the "little boy Horton" act. Hopefully he will turn it on soon. I really don't want a Nick redo of good boy gone bad but I need a Jack fix and JJ can do that. Oh and to TBTB, I don't think I will ever buy JJ accepting Daniel even thought I am sure Dr. Tan will save Jenn, Abby, JJ and the dolphins eliciting praise by all. I do howeevr llike that they keep showing Jenn and Abby putting everyone phone call and text before helping JJ because well they have pretty much ignored the kid since they got to Salem.
Edited by niki51586, May 22 2013, 10:07 AM.

supercool74
Member Avatar

I really do hope that JJ never warms up to Daniel the saint. I hope he forever hates him. Hopefully he has a little conversation with Uncle Lucas and they can share in the hate. I like that not everyone is a fan of the anointed one. If it ever changes I will be pissed.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 22 2013, 09:46 AM
tomsawyer
May 22 2013, 09:35 AM
TreasureCove
tomsawyer

Perfectly said. I became a Nicole fan because of all that she's been through the last several years. And given that I started out hating her and her baby stealing ways with the fire of 10000 suns - that's saying something. AZ took the juicy material she was given and ran with it - and sucked me right the hell into it and before I knew it I found myself enjoying Nicole and invested in her stories. And at that same time, I was becoming less and less interested in Sami as she was being reformed into a Carrie-ized version of herself.

I am looking forward to seeing what's in store for Nicole. Personally I'm glad they didn't strap her down with a baby - at least at this point. I think the Ericole story has the potential to be pretty epic and I'm looking forward to watching it unfold.
Sami is still getting her ass kissed instead of called out for her cheating and giving sexual pleasure to the rapist who tortured Rafe and her family. And has been instintly forgiven for treating Lucas and Rafe like shit without remorse. That removes the drama from that situation.

a baby wouldn't strap Nicole down, in fact they drained the drama right out of the ericole story that having a baby by EJ would bring. Roman and Marlena and Roman and Anna have children and they aren't together, Billy and Bo weren't together and they had a child etc...

I honestly don't see the appeal of watching AS's veins bulge out of her neck while she stomps around screaming like a two-year-old. I don't grab a bag of popcorn and enjoy the show when I see a child throw a fit in a store.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Maybe there'll be more drama next year if Jensen survives. He can get out of jail and tell Nick he's changed. Then Nick can tell Gabi to go to hell because he actually liked being beaten and raped by Jensen.

:blowkiss: :makeout: Then the beautiful love story of Jink can really begin :sex4: :cupid:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Watching Nicole always striving, struggle for a shred of happiness has become tiresome to me. I honestly don't know how much longer I can hold on hoping that one day she will find love, baby or whatever. And no I don't think fantasizing about Eric the priest counts. We haven't seen any sign that ericole are going any where. Eric isn't rushing to rip off that collar to be with her. He's not struggling with his own feelings for her. The onus of their story is that yet again she's lusting after someone who's not interested in her and that no longer interests me. She deserves better than that.

It's not difficult to see that Sami always wins, be it men, children or family. It feels like there's just less than a handful of people left in Salem who see her for the screwed up individual she is and Nicole can't have one family member, not one man love her and want to be with her despite all her flaws, not even one child that is hers; she could adopt but with her record it seems unlikely. She is supposedly surrounded by all these 'good' men but she is still extremely lonely and things don't look like they're about to change any time soon. I want better for my favourite. I don't want her to be anything like Sami, I don't want her anywhere near Sami but for crying out loud give Nicole something after years of heartache, having nothing and near misses.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply