Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Summer Previews (2013)
Topic Started: May 21 2013, 10:01 PM (3,279 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

General Hospital Summer 2013 Preview

Roger Howarth’s Character: He makes himself known at the Haunted Star which gets reaction from key residents. He is in Port Charles with a purpose which will affect many people.

Carly: She is suspicious of the new girl in Morgan’s life and is keeping an eye on her. She is also heavily involved on the storyline featuring RH’s character.

Lulu/Dante: Dante continues to fight for his wife and Lulu is on the verge of remembering everything.

Maxie/Spinelli/Ellie: Ellie has decided to keep Maxie’s secret that Spinelli is the father of her baby, but the secret is starting to make both ladies crack.

Britt/Patrick/Sabrina: Sabrina outsmarts Britt and prevents her from moving in with Patrick by moving her in with her. Sabrina and Felix form a plan to get Britt to take a paternity test.

AJ/Elizabeth/Nikolas: Nikolas wants to win Liz’s heart without undermining her relationship with AJ because he knows it will ultimately hurt her. You feel for both guys in this battle for her heart.

Scotty/Laura: They return from their honeymoon at a critical time for Lulu. This forces Laura to interact with Luke. It all affects Laura in a massive way.

Luke/Tracey: They begin to really explore their relationship. Luke’s health is a game changer for them.

Olivia/Sonny/Connie: Olivia and Sonny began to get closer even though he still has feelings for Connie. He is respecting her decision to keep away from him due to her mental health but seeing Sonny getting closer to Olivia might change everything.

Ava/Duke/Anna: Ava has a major impact on the canvas. She loves her daughter but also is not afraid to use her now found relationship to get close to the Quartermains. She plays a role in the ELQ battle Duke questions her connection to the old Jerome family.

Michael/Kiki/Morgan: Kiki and Morgan are hot and heavy, while Kiki and Michael become instant rivals. She gets her thrills tormenting him.

Sam/Silas: Silas is Stephen Clay’s brother. He is blunt and insensitive. He begins to take an interest in Rafe. This cause him and Sam to clash.

Lucy: She becomes involved with Sam and Silas because of Rafe. She begins to put down roots in Port Charles keeping herself busy with fun schemes.

Rafe/Molly/TJ: This triangle will soon become a quad when a new girl comes to town and sets her eyes on TJ.

Shawn/Alexis: Look for a very big story to come their way that will focus on the nature of their relationship.

credit: jcren
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting, i will be tune in watching Sam/Silas, Sabrina/Patrick, Lucy.

Alin89
Member Avatar

were is mac and Felicia

Nate
Member Avatar

The only thing that is interesting is Britt moving in with Sabrina. That will be a lot of shit!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sabrina bring down Britch.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

Sabrina girl.... what kinda bat shit crazy idea is that? lol

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Quote:

Luke/Tracey: They really begin to explore their relationship. Luke's health is a game changer for them.

After Tracy poured her heart out to Luke the other day, I'm surprised she's decided to get involved with him again.
Well, Luke will have her by his side during the medical crisis.

Quote:

Shawn/Alexis: Look for a very big story to come their way that will focus on the nature of their relationship.

Finally Shawn and Alexis have a major storyline!

Edited by bellajewel, May 22 2013, 12:55 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Britt will probably have a miscarriage and blame it on Sabrina. Another staged fall down some steps? Something.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Not interested. All of it sounds boring. :shame:

King of Hearts
Member Avatar

I find nothing wrong with GH Previews.

Roger Howarth and Laura Wright together again!

Quote:

Roger Howarth’s Character: He makes himself known at the Haunted Star which gets reaction from key residents. He is in Port Charles with a purpose which will affect many people.

I am 100% positive RH is Franco. RC is going to keep RH and KA as a father/daughter pairing, because that's were her chemistry shines through the most and it should payoff when Kiki discovers her Franco is her father. Ava Jerome is just another Diane Jenkins. Ready for this party so he can finally reveal his self.

Quote:

Lulu/Dante: Dante continues to fight for his wife and Lulu is on the verge of remembering everything.

I like the idea of RC bringing ER's Lulu on with amnesia, but Dante is overly annoying and I'm just ready for to remember so he can shut up. DZ and JMB were fresh, but became boring. DZ and ER just look great together so it should be refreshing.

Quote:

Maxie/Spinelli/Ellie: Ellie has decided to keep Maxie’s secret that Spinelli is the father of her baby, but the secret is starting to make both ladies crack.

Bad move Ellie. When Spinelli finds out, that relationship is over and Ellie will depart Port Charles! Can't see her around long after this, which is bound to happen.

Quote:

Britt/Patrick/Sabrina: Sabrina outsmarts Britt and prevents her from moving in with Patrick by moving her in with her. Sabrina and Felix form a plan to get Britt to take a paternity test.

Sabrina was so much better when she was Ugly Better. Since she became the not so Ugly Betty, she's been a reminder of Theresa from Passions fighting Britch (Gwen) over Patrick (Ethan). I can't wait for Britch to get caught up with, though.

Later for more thoughts...

Not Amused
Member Avatar

Sounds great. Especially looking forward to the Luke and Tracy stuff. :popcorn:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

It does really look like RC isn't going with Aj/Carly and that just sucks!

Not Amused
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 23 2013, 06:02 PM
It does really look like RC isn't going with Aj/Carly and that just sucks!
That's really disappointing. Aj/Carly have so much potential and I really love SK and LW's chemistry. I'm very disappointed they aren't doing more with those two.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

Someone wake me up when they rescue my beloved Patrick from story line hell. Until then I can't get excited about anything.
Edited by Crazygirl, May 24 2013, 01:36 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply