Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 22nd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 22 2013, 06:36 AM (15,089 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I sure do miss Stephanie

elci525
Member Avatar

LOL this is too funny - I was just re watching all those scenes/epis (her kidnapping, Philip being shot before, etc). like two nights ago. Are we on a similar wavelength lysie? Girl kept getting knocked out - it was kind of funny. And Owen - another example of a great short-term deranged Days character!!
Edited by elci525, May 22 2013, 07:28 AM.

six
Member Avatar

I miss Owen.

OliveAnn

Owen - the original creepy bad guy portayed by a talented actor with wonderful arms.

Can he come back? With Stephanie? Pretty please?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

I remember Steph, Owen, & the morgue, but i can't remember the rest of the storyline.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

OliveAnn
May 22 2013, 09:37 AM
Owen - the original creepy bad guy portayed by a talented actor with wonderful arms.

Can he come back? With Stephanie? Pretty please?
ugh his arms were amazing.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wes Ramsey played Owen. He's probably best known to soap fans as Sam Spencer on Guiding Light (brother to Olivia Spencer who was played by Crystal Chappell) a role he played off and on from 2000-2008. He also recurred for years on CSI: Miami and co-starred in the short-lived Playboy Club.

six
Member Avatar

I didn't watch that show, but I'm glad you mentioned another one of WR's roles, since it reminded me to take a moment to remember him as Evil Wyatt. :wub:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

six
May 22 2013, 10:17 AM
I didn't watch that show, but I'm glad you mentioned another one of WR's roles, since it reminded me to take a moment to remember him as Evil Wyatt. :wub:
OMG, Evil Wyatt!!!!! :wub: :wub: :wub:

Bradylover35
Member Avatar

I loved WR as evil Wyatt so cute!!

jaygal
Member Avatar

Owen! He was lovely to look at.
Any chance of getting him back.

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Wasn't EJ/Stefano behind Stephanie's kidnapping. If I recall correctly, they were seeking revenge against the Kiriakis's for Tony's death.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I loved creepy Owen!!! He just wanted some love from Stephanie. Lol

It would make my day to see Wes Ramsey make a reappearance in Salem.

six
Member Avatar

T-Love74
May 22 2013, 10:49 AM
Wasn't EJ/Stefano behind Stephanie's kidnapping. If I recall correctly, they were seeking revenge against the Kiriakis's for Tony's death.
IIRC, Vic and Phil kidnapped Stefano so EJ had Owen kidnap Stephanie to use her as a bargaining chip. But yes, it was all tied to Tony's death.

elci525
Member Avatar

T-Love74
May 22 2013, 10:49 AM
EJ was behind it. And yes.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

From a PBP on another board, it sounds like the editing on today's show is screwed up....scenes are airing out of order.

am103
Member Avatar

I wish Stephanie was still around. Shelley Hennig really was great. I loved her with Philip!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
May 22 2013, 10:04 AM
Wes Ramsey played Owen. He's probably best known to soap fans as Sam Spencer on Guiding Light (brother to Olivia Spencer who was played by Crystal Chappell) a role he played off and on from 2000-2008. He also recurred for years on CSI: Miami and co-starred in the short-lived Playboy Club.

Idk, but I first saw him on Charmed. Couldn't believe it was the same guy playing good and evil Wyatt!!

elci525
Member Avatar

i like the way Gabi screams baBY

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply