Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for Week of June 3; *updated 5/23*
Topic Started: May 22 2013, 10:15 AM (23,686 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

6/03/2013
Kristen tries to reunite with Brady; Sami wants to know why no one was informed of Jensen's release; Stefano becomes jealous of Kate's relationship with Rafe; Kate levels an accusation at E.J. and Sami.

6/04/2013
David and Jennifer begin to suspect J.J.; E.J. hears Kate and Sami arguing about Rafe; Stefano uses Bernardi to take revenge against Rafe; Gabi opens up to Will about her relationship; Cameron and Chad fight over Abigail.

6/05/2013
J.J.'s behavior puts Parker at risk; E.J. tries to assess Sami's feelings towards Rafe; Gabi and Nick discuss the future; Kate tries to fix things with Stefano; Adrienne tells Sonny his future with Will may be harder than he thinks.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

National Enquirer Spoilers

A very desperate Kristen tries her hardest to win back Brady

Stefano plots against Kate's lover

Daniel's car is vandalized again

Gabi and Nick have a heart-to-heart over their future

Cameron and Chad throw down

credit: jcren

**UPDATED 5/23**

Monday ("Winning Back Brady")
Kristen tries to win back Brady's affections; Stefano's jealousy gets the better of him.

Tuesday ("Suspicions")
Gabi tells Will that she is having doubts about her marriage.

Wednesday ("Dangerous Situation")
EJ vows to find out how much Sami cares for Rafe; Gabi and Nick have a realistic talk about their future; Kate attempts to make amends with Stefano.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

I don't know why Kate and Sami are still fighting about Rafe and what is Kate accusing EJ and Sami of? So the dirty cop is the one Sami is probably going to end up killing and I see everything about WIll and the evidence coming out at her trial.

Pookie
Member Avatar

Quote:

Gabi opens up to Will about her relationship.....Gabi and Nick discuss the future.

Come on Gabi! Have some self respect and kick Nick to the curb! At the very LEAST, make him atone for what he did and WORK to EARN his way back into your good graces. The man clearly has a shit ton of issues he needs to work out and he's been using you and the baby to hide from them.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Thanks,LL, for making the new thread. Are the mods going to transfer some the posts here too? Eh, whatevs. Either way, I like these spoilers a ton. I'm all for this drama and Rafe staying comatose.

Cam/Chad duking it out over Abby? Hell yes!

gailwinters
Member Avatar

So will this be when Sami is endangered while trying to protect Rafe and EJ comes to her rescue? I don't think this is what lands Sami in jail. Ali said something that she does to "help" Will gets her in deep trouble. I think that will happen later in the summer. I'm glad to see EJ is questioning Sami's feelings for Rafe.

I can't believe that both Kate and Stefano are being offered up at the altar of Saint Rafe. UGH!

I think Nick and Gabi will agree to separate for awhile.

Pookie
Member Avatar

gailwinters
May 22 2013, 10:35 AM
So will this be when Sami is endangered while trying to protect Rafe and EJ comes to her rescue? I don't think this is what lands Sami in jail. Ali said something that she does to "help" Will gets her in deep trouble. I think that will happen later in the summer. I'm glad to see EJ is questioning Sami's feelings for Rafe.

I can't believe that both Kate and Stefano are being offered up at the altar of Saint Rafe. UGH!

Well, Sami can't say that Bernardi works for Stefano. Because if she does, she'll have to explain how she knows and that means confessing to having Will's evidence stolen from the Salem PD. And that would just open up a whole can of worms for Will. Not to mention that Stefano has the evidence and he probably blackmails Sami into keeping her mouth shut about Stefano/Bernardi. So basically, she would take one for Will (just like Lucas did) and go to jail.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Yawn!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Who's David? lol JenJen already moved on from Daniel

Sevprince

Quote:

Adrienne tells Sonny his future with Will may be harder than he thinks.
Glad that Adrienne is keeping it real for her son.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 22 2013, 10:49 AM
I got excited for a second that Julie's son David was coming back! :blulaugh: I'm sure it's meant to be Daniel.

Romancer66

Typically heavy-handed. TIIC suspect viewers may be on JJ's side in being anti-Fetch, so they have him endanger a toddler to make his stance less sympathetic and again garner support for Fetch. Jack, Nicole, Chloe, and now JJ--the wheels on the bus go round and round . . .

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Pure shit.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Can not wait for some Chad fighting with Cameron over Abby! Go on Chad! :wub:

Luvmydays
Member Avatar

gailwinters
May 22 2013, 10:35 AM

Do you think Sami takes the baby? I mean the spoilers said Gabi can't find the baby and who else would really care enough about the baby to steal her except Sami.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

jam6242
May 22 2013, 11:22 AM
Panda Panda
I got excited for a second that Julie's son David was coming back! :blulaugh: I'm sure it's meant to be Daniel.
Oh, yes! Sexy Gregg Marx, please! He's still hot as a pistol! :wub2:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Renee Dimera
May 22 2013, 12:22 PM
jam6242
May 22 2013, 11:22 AM
Panda Panda
Oh, yes! Sexy Gregg Marx, please! He's still hot as a pistol! :wub2:
googling him, and YES HE IS! :D

AFaithL

Cameron, go away.

AFaithL

You know, Kristen, I once cared about you and Brady as a couple. And that was only cuz I thought y'all had great chemistry, not because I thought YOU were worth being fought over. Because you're not, sweetie. Now you "want" Brady back? Dance, little puppet, DANCE!

The only couples I am actively rooting for to now is John/Marlena and Chad/Abigail.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

No John or Marlena,pass.

Atropos

AFaithL
May 22 2013, 02:48 PM
Cameron, go away.

And take Abby with you!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply