Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for Week of June 3; *updated 5/23*
Topic Started: May 22 2013, 10:15 AM (24,023 Views)
TreasureCove
Member Avatar

That's Vivians' shtick

Posted Image
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
May 28 2013, 09:05 PM
myendlessloveejami
May 28 2013, 08:57 PM
tomsawyer
May 22 2013, 09:57 PM
blueskies
May 22 2013, 09:39 PM
.....Stefano knows Rafe's in a coma, so what the heck exactly is he going to do to him that could be worse than what he's already experiencing??
Death? :shrug:
Bury him Alive! I hope :D
Y'all need to stop teasing me.
Well if the plan is for Rafe to wake only to be stuck in some absurd triangle with Kate of all people then I'll be more than happy to provide Stefano some shovels right now.
Edited by Hamilton, May 28 2013, 09:48 PM.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

TreasureCove
May 28 2013, 09:42 PM
That's Vivians' shtick

Posted Image
and Brady's.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 28 2013, 05:01 PM
LuvingLumi
May 28 2013, 02:59 PM
tomsawyer
May 28 2013, 10:37 AM
Mitchapalooza
May 28 2013, 10:16 AM
I guess DAYS has not gotten the message about the triangle of doom (EJAMI/SAFE)....it truly is going to take one of those 3 actors leaving the show for that to end.
Oh man, if they really re-open the triangle of doom... :redface:

I'm not going to get up in arms about it yet, because this may just be a way to clarify Sami's feelings for each man now that Wabi have worked out their baby issues. They did such a crappy job writing Sami's "choice" back in January that it could easily be argued that it was just a difference of opinion about the Wabi baby that caused Safe's break-up. Now that Wabi baby issues are mute, are the reasons Sami is with EJ over Rafe also now mute? I can see why the writers may feel the need to clean-up their messy resolution of the triangle at this stage.
Regardless of what they try to say now, the way they set the story back in January was just awful. IMHO I just can't believe that Sami loves any of these men and that is the true problem here. The endless triangle years since 2007 have taken a toll on the character of Sami.....nothing aside from a chip in brain or a Sami doppelganger can make me believe that Sami is capable of loving any man again. She loves the one she's with....at the time...and then moves on to the next one....and so on and so on....
But isn't that true for nearly every character? I mean, they all fall in and out of love so quickly nowadays. Nicole went from loving EJ to Daniel to Eric in about 9 months time (and managed to include a brief crush on Rafe somewhere in there). Rafe will go from Sami, to Carrie, back to Sami and probably onto CS's character in about 18 months time. Brady professed his love to Arianna, then Nicole, then Madison and then Kristin in a time span of 30 months. EJ proposed to three different women in less than a year! It's pretty obvious that Days is no longer invested in "one true love" for any character under the age of 50. Hell, even the "supercouples" are no longer sacred. It's not a Sami thing, it's a Days thing.
Yes that is exactly how I see it, I have been led to believe that they want to be able to move around the characters in and out of different relationships, sure they may write for a couple but that does not means that this is the end game, etc. This is, after all, a soap. lol And by the way that the characters move around Kristen's next bedpartner might be Eric? This would definitely create drama if not Nicole and Marlena would explode :)

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

There fast hookup and there faster hookup when there one day difference to one hookup to next. And in almost every soap hookup after latest hookup was day before are rebounding

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

tomsawyer
May 28 2013, 05:01 PM
LuvingLumi
May 28 2013, 02:59 PM
tomsawyer
May 28 2013, 10:37 AM
Mitchapalooza
I guess DAYS has not gotten the message about the triangle of doom (EJAMI/SAFE)....it truly is going to take one of those 3 actors leaving the show for that to end.
Oh man, if they really re-open the triangle of doom... :redface:

I'm not going to get up in arms about it yet, because this may just be a way to clarify Sami's feelings for each man now that Wabi have worked out their baby issues. They did such a crappy job writing Sami's "choice" back in January that it could easily be argued that it was just a difference of opinion about the Wabi baby that caused Safe's break-up. Now that Wabi baby issues are mute, are the reasons Sami is with EJ over Rafe also now mute? I can see why the writers may feel the need to clean-up their messy resolution of the triangle at this stage.
Regardless of what they try to say now, the way they set the story back in January was just awful. IMHO I just can't believe that Sami loves any of these men and that is the true problem here. The endless triangle years since 2007 have taken a toll on the character of Sami.....nothing aside from a chip in brain or a Sami doppelganger can make me believe that Sami is capable of loving any man again. She loves the one she's with....at the time...and then moves on to the next one....and so on and so on....
But isn't that true for nearly every character? I mean, they all fall in and out of love so quickly nowadays. Nicole went from loving EJ to Daniel to Eric in about 9 months time (and managed to include a brief crush on Rafe somewhere in there). Rafe will go from Sami, to Carrie, back to Sami and probably onto CS's character in about 18 months time. Brady professed his love to Arianna, then Nicole, then Madison and then Kristin in a time span of 30 months. EJ proposed to three different women in less than a year! It's pretty obvious that Days is no longer invested in "one true love" for any character under the age of 50. Hell, even the "supercouples" are no longer sacred. It's not a Sami thing, it's a Days thing.
I never said it wasn't true of every character (since about 2007 or so on) but we were discussing Sami so I zeroed in on her. You said the operative word in your second sentence, "NOWADAYS"....yes...that is true .....with virtually every character and that is what sucks about Days the most, IMHO. Days isn't the show it was 7 years ago, it's far worse and it shows. The reason it hurts me so much with Sami is because I loved the character once upon a time, specifically for that very reason...she was a one man woman and although I always didn't enjoy who she was paired with, I knew that she loved that person from the story being told. The writing for her the last 7 years has taken such a toll on her character for me, that I just can't support who she's become. You know, when the writers take the one quality I loved most about one of my favorite characters and destroy it for no apparent reason I just can't get over that. That is why, although some people criticize Lucas' actions....I'll take them any day over some writing that would make him apologetic to Ej or Daniel or anyone else he's crossed bad paths with...because at the very least, he's still acting and he's written pretty much in character based on 20 years of history....Sami not so much, Chloe not so much, Jennifer not so much, John not so much.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Somebody was mentioning Rafe in a coffin. I would prefer Ej and Sami buried deep and dead, no not alive!

talbab1994
Member Avatar

Pookie
May 28 2013, 08:54 PM
zyona
May 28 2013, 03:14 PM
Panda Panda
May 28 2013, 03:10 PM
I wonder if Adrienne is warning Sonny against Will and that he should consider ending it or if she's warning him that his relationship is going to be harder and that he needs to be careful with how he proceeds with the relationship from now on?
I am not sure because the summer preview said that Adrienne is trying to keep Sonny from Will. If that is the case then Sonny is 13yrs old!
I think the spoilers are being misinterpreted. I think Adrienne just warns Sonny that Will's 1st priority will be Arianna from now on (as it should be) and if that's something he can't handle, then maybe he should move on. Momma is just keepin' it real for her son.

ETA: Maybe Sonny gets all pouty when Will wakes up and he only has eyes for Arianna. That's when Adrienne breaks it down for her baby boy.
Keep in mind that Adrienne has been in Sonny shoes and knows what the deal is from the word go! My thought is that she's going to give him advice that he may not want to hear and may even try to get him with someone else so that he won't walk in her footsteps. She, in her own way, is trying to protect her from the hurt that she beleive will happen.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

LL I agree about Lucas remaining constant in his long history on the show compared to 95% of the current cast. It does make me appreciate him more.

lachelle73

Pookie
zyona
Panda Panda
I wonder if Adrienne is warning Sonny against Will and that he should consider ending it or if she's warning him that his relationship is going to be harder and that he needs to be careful with how he proceeds with the relationship from now on?
I am not sure because the summer preview said that Adrienne is trying to keep Sonny from Will. If that is the case then Sonny is 13yrs old!
I think the spoilers are being misinterpreted. I think Adrienne just warns Sonny that Will's 1st priority will be Arianna from now on (as it should be) and if that's something he can't handle, then maybe he should move on. Momma is just keepin' it real for her son.

ETA: Maybe Sonny gets all pouty when Will wakes up and he only has eyes for Arianna. That's when Adrienne breaks it down for her baby boy.
Maybe that is it I hope that is what it is. Will didn't think he could have Sonny and the baby but he can and I hope that he and Sonny work together to make this work. Yes Arianna will be his first priority but he can still have a great relationship with Sonny that shouldn't take away from the other. Will loves them both.

LucasHortonFan

Gee looks like a lot of people want Lucas. So why aren't tptb listening? I know bc they are nit wits who know nothing about what the fans really want!

EngradyPind

Sami in a coffin is only marginally better than Sami in jail. Too bad neither would be a permanent address.

Miselemeas

Mitchapalooza
I guess DAYS has not gotten the message about the triangle of doom (EJAMI/SAFE)....it truly is going to take one of those 3actors leaving the show for that to end.
Guess most people know, even by now, who I think should bite the dust;;Slainte

LucasHortonFan

Sami needs to go back to Lucas. Her sitting in jail is at least some justice for the way she has treated Lucas and Rafe. Lucas needs to go to the mansion and get Allie. She is not Ej's child and should not be in his care, period!
Edited by LucasHortonFan, May 31 2013, 08:36 PM.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

ladyofthelake
May 26 2013, 05:29 PM
Panda Panda
May 26 2013, 05:13 PM
ladyofthelake
May 26 2013, 05:11 PM
Wait..........I thought Jenson died?
He is dead. Hope shot him in the head.
Quote:

Sami wants to know why no one was informed of Jensen's release

I guess this is poorly worded. I guess she wants to know why he was originally released. I read it to mean he's already out, which is tough to do, since he's dead........wait...maybe he's Salem dead.
That is what I am thinking. Last we saw him he was at Smith Island covered with a sheet. Was he really dead? Did they transfer his body to the morgue? Did his body disappear? Hmmm.....

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

lachelle73
May 28 2013, 12:10 PM
Why has Adrienne changed her mind about Will and Sonny she was a supporter now what happened to change her mind. It wasn't Will fault what happened he was trying to help. She should be happy that Sonny is with someone who cares so much about others. Or is this going back to her thinking Will family is too much for Sonny. Sonny is a Kirikias I am sure he has seen and heard more considering who his family is.

Also I think Nik is the one who take the baby to Will. It seems today the baby is gone and I think Nik takes her to Will and that is when Will is going to wake up. I hope Sonny comes in after that and they have a reunion with them and the baby.
Probably it is because of Sammy and what she gets into next week.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

lachelle73
May 29 2013, 10:13 AM
Pookie
zyona
Panda Panda

Maybe that is it I hope that is what it is. Will didn't think he could have Sonny and the baby but he can and I hope that he and Sonny work together to make this work. Yes Arianna will be his first priority but he can still have a great relationship with Sonny that shouldn't take away from the other. Will loves them both.
I agree.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

lysie
May 27 2013, 09:09 PM
Hope is forced to admit Ciara's role in the debacle with Jensen
Stefano is overcome with jealous and takes steps to get revenge
Chad questions Abigail when she fails to mention their non-date to Cameron
Maggie mentions seeing JJ in the hospital parking lot
EJ isnít pleased when he overhears Sami and Kate fight about Rafe
Upset EJ tries to determine just how deeply Sami still cares for Rafe
With the exception of EJ/Sami/Rafe/Kate it looks/sounds like a good week.

I especially look forward to Hope/Ciara & Chad/Abby!

Poker Face
Member Avatar
#BringonJulexis

A very desperate Kristen tries her hardest to win back Brady

I love the sound of that! "DESPERATE", I stopped liking Kristen and Brady ages ago but I always LOVE to see Kristen on her knees LITERALLY. Eileen plays crazy like a pro! I still can't stop laughing over last friday's scenes! Deidre and Eileen def NAILED it! It felt like watching the OLD days! Hope to see more of....Kristen and Marlena...KARLENA. :rockon:

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Kristen & Marlena in scenes together is just pure GOLD! Can't wait to see future scenes with these two

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply