Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for Week of June 3; *updated 5/23*
Topic Started: May 22 2013, 10:15 AM (24,266 Views)
jam6242
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
May 22 2013, 12:31 PM
Renee Dimera
May 22 2013, 12:22 PM
jam6242
May 22 2013, 11:22 AM
Panda Panda
May 22 2013, 10:49 AM
Who's David? lol JenJen already moved on from Daniel
I got excited for a second that Julie's son David was coming back! :blulaugh: I'm sure it's meant to be Daniel.
Oh, yes! Sexy Gregg Marx, please! He's still hot as a pistol! :wub2:
googling him, and YES HE IS! :D
Yes, he is! He's singing cabaret now. There are some clips on youtube.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of June 3rd

A very desperate Kristen tries her hardest to win back Brady

Stefano plots against Kate's lover

Daniel's car is vandalized again

Gabi and Nick have a heart-to-heart over their future

Cameron and Chad throw down

credit: jcren

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nanasmiles

Since the secret room was reintroduced this week, I fully expect Kristen will stick Brady in there until he gives in and marries her. And what impact is their breaking up going to have on their adopting a child? Unless Brady stops it all since they aren't getting married. So glad to hear John confesses all to Marlena. Hope it helps them get back together. Altho, Drake did say that John and Marlena reuniting would spell the end of their being on Days because happy couples are boring.

AFaithL

Daytime
May 22 2013, 06:24 PM

A very desperate Kristen tries her hardest to win back Brady

Stefano plots against Kate's lover

Daniel's car is vandalized again

Gabi and Nick have a heart-to-heart over their future

What I want to read: "a very desperate John tries his hardest to win Marlena back".

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Daniel doesn't have a car. He drives a tricked-out ambulance that's fully stocked for miraculous surgeries/romance no matter where he is.

Posted Image

Romancer66

TreasureCove
May 22 2013, 07:05 PM
Daniel doesn't have a car. He drives a tricked-out ambulance that's fully stocked for miraculous surgeries/romance no matter where he is.

Posted Image
I thought you were going to say he drove the Batmobile, the Fantasticar, or some other superhero vehicle--but your scenario seems just as plausible. I just wonder what the spoiler means by his car being vandalized "again"--because I don't recall hearing about a first time. Naturally, JJ will be the culprit or at least the prime suspect--though I'd be intrigued and amused if it wasn't actually him, and then Fetch would have to apologize for their suspicions. And we haven't actually seen him deliberately break anything on-camera.

Thinking over the earlier "JJ endangers Parker" spoiler, I'm wondering if JJ doesn't actually do anything to the kid, but Parker gets into his secret stash of weed and tries to eat some of it.

michr544125

As much as I like to see Sonny spending time with his parents, it is really starting to annoy me how it's rarely both of them together. Can somebody tell me why it seems he only spends time with them separately?

I wonder if Sonny is going to star to feel like a third wheel and Adrienne witnesses it. I had thought that might happen. Will and Gabi bonding over the baby. Nick probably still dealing with his issues and that leaves Sonny in the cold by himself. Maybe she has a real heart to heart with Sonny that maybe Sonny needs to let Will just be with Gabi right now and live his life. I could see her as a mother thinking that Will could be holding Sonny back from going out and having fun. I mean Sonny is still young and what young guy wants to be tied down with a baby, especially if he's not fitting into the picture.

I wonder when this friend of Sonny's supposed to come back into the picture.

Cameron/Chad could care a less. I see no chemistry with Cam and Abby. I just want Chad with Abby.
Edited by michr544125, May 22 2013, 07:37 PM.

Pookie
Member Avatar

michr544125
May 22 2013, 07:35 PM

I wonder if Sonny is going to star to feel like a third wheel and Adrienne witnesses it. I had thought that might happen. Will and Gabi bonding over the baby. Nick probably still dealing with his issues and that leaves Sonny in the cold by himself. Maybe she has a real heart to heart with Sonny that maybe Sonny needs to let Will just be with Gabi right now and live his life. I could see her as a mother thinking that Will could be holding Sonny back from going out and having fun. I mean Sonny is still young and what young guy wants to be tied down with a baby, especially if he's not fitting into the picture.

I wonder when this friend of Sonny's supposed to come back into the picture.

Cameron/Chad could care a less. I see no chemistry with Cam and Abby. I just want Chad with Abby.
I could see the "Sonny feeling like a third wheel" situation coming up. It should definitely be explored. I think one way to bridge the gap is to have Sonny named Arianna's godfather for her christening. He certainly has earned it.

It's going to be an awkward situation all around. Even between Gabi and Will. It's not like they're going to be a typical nuclear family. Her baby daddy is gay and has a boyfriend who ain't going nowhere anytime soon. Then there is Nick. He may or may not remain involved (I'm hoping he backs off for a while and gets the therapy/help he so obviously needs).

Things are going to be rocky for a while.

Caylee
Member Avatar

Daytime

Kick his arse, Chad!

AFaithL

Caylee
May 22 2013, 09:12 PM
Daytime

Kick his arse, Chad!
Chad shouldn't even lower himself to kick Cameron's ass. He should do something worse - mock him. Destroy him with his wit and humor. Make him feel like he's two feet tall.

Caylee
Member Avatar

AFaithL
May 22 2013, 09:26 PM
Caylee
May 22 2013, 09:12 PM
Daytime

Kick his arse, Chad!
Chad shouldn't even lower himself to kick Cameron's ass. He should do something worse - mock him. Destroy him with his wit and humor. Make him feel like he's two feet tall.
That's true, Chad has had really good lines lately,
and I think this triangle is a waste because Abby should be with Chad.

blueskies
Member Avatar

.....Stefano knows Rafe's in a coma, so what the heck exactly is he going to do to him that could be worse than what he's already experiencing??

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

blueskies
May 22 2013, 09:39 PM
.....Stefano knows Rafe's in a coma, so what the heck exactly is he going to do to him that could be worse than what he's already experiencing??
Whatever Stefano is planning, it's gonna be evil, hell is abt to break out on Rafe again.
Edited by bellajewel, May 22 2013, 09:44 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

blueskies
Death? :shrug:

chinkybig

OT: Can I just say I love blueskies's and Classic's avis? Scrolling on the gifs of Kate slapping Sami and Marlena slapping John just made my day. :D

I find it quite insulting that the writers cannot be MORE creative in terms of creating a storyline for Stefano. Revenge against Rafe because of sleeping with Kate? Really? Isn't this old news, too late? I mean, Stefano already divorced Kate, Kate slept with Ian before that, Stefano left Kate to take care of John-Gina/Hope business in Alamania....so much has gone on. Stefano should have plotted revenge long time ago even before Rate happened.

This is just like kicking a dead horse. Give Stefano some meaty, more relevant, believable storyline. I mean, he may have loved Kate (or whatever it was they had), but we gotta admit, it was NEVER anything like what he had for Marlena. John is currently out of the picture, isn't it about time the Stefano obsession on Marlena to be resurrected? DHer and Joe Mascolo rock together, you know.

blueskies
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 22 2013, 09:57 PM
blueskies
if i had an enemy, i think i'd prefer them in a living hell.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 22 2013, 10:01 PM
tomsawyer
blueskies
Stefano already did that with the Rafe 2 crap. He probably doesn't care now and wants him gone. I betcha he wished he killed him off back then. I know I do. -_-
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, May 22 2013, 10:03 PM.

BearsBB

JamaicanBeauty7
May 22 2013, 10:03 PM
blueskies
May 22 2013, 10:01 PM
tomsawyer
blueskies
Stefano already did that with the Rafe 2 crap. He probably doesn't care now and wants him gone. I betcha he wished he killed him off back then. I know I do. -_-
Maybe Stefano will play with his brain similar to what he did to John only it will backfire and this time he will wake up with an actual interesting personality.

chinkybig

I personally don't have an issue with Rafe. I don't like him, but I don't hate him either. What I'm griping about is that he is not even an important part of Stefano's life (he's not exactly in the line of fire, radar-wise); and Kate has been a non-factor in Stefano's life, for what, more than a year (or even more)? Personally, it just doesn't fit. I just want the writers to give more relevant, engaging storyline for Stefano, is all.

EDIT: And don't even get me started on the possible premise that they will shove on us about Rafe being EJ's "adversary" because of Sami. That's even more bullshit. Stefano fighting his son's "battles" for him does NOT sit well with me, especially if this sissy son of his is employing someone else to do the dirty job of taking his own father down. Just NO. :rolleyes:
Edited by chinkybig, May 22 2013, 10:48 PM.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

I need less Sami.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply