Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
John Aniston on Ellen
Topic Started: May 22 2013, 12:19 PM (1,649 Views)
jayhawk
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abkZzGSOviI
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LiZa
Member Avatar

That was so cute Jen/John! That will probably be the only time we see them together on a "soap".

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

too cute! :laugh:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

John Aniston is a soap legend...love when he and Jen appear together anywhere on screen :)

LonePirate
Member Avatar

That is the sort of reception John Aniston should receive every time he walks into a room. Thanks for posting!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Aww that was amazing to watch!! I loved the audiences reaction when he entered, and Jen's outburst "Daddy!" That just melts my heart...

Dreamy
Member Avatar

DAYS should bring Jen A just for an episode or two. Get her in scenes with John A, her dad!

Sariah
Member Avatar

Dreamy
May 22 2013, 08:32 PM
DAYS should bring Jen A just for an episode or two. Get her in scenes with John A, her dad!
Back on Friends when Joey was on Days and they had those episodes with Days cast members, I always wondered why they didn't bring John Aniston to the show in those episodes. It would have been such a cute nod/inside joke to the fans.

Dreamy
Member Avatar

Agree!

dixiercat

That was so adorable! Even in recent years, Jen seems close with her father....

There are quite a few pictures of him and her at the unveiling of her star on the walk of fame. That made me so happy, knowing he was there. And she seemed genuinely, and pleasantly surprised that he walked through the door in this!
Edited by dixiercat, May 23 2013, 08:15 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

I seriously am in love with Jennifer Aniston. I would love to see her do a guest stint on Days someday, but I know that's never going to happen.

As for John Aniston, the man is simply a soap legend. I wish Days would give him back his balls. Maggie has diluted him. He was for more interesting when he was with Vivian, Kate, and Nicole.

Atropos

Sariah
May 23 2013, 09:43 AM
Dreamy
May 22 2013, 08:32 PM
Back on Friends when Joey was on Days and they had those episodes with Days cast members, I always wondered why they didn't bring John Aniston to the show in those episodes. It would have been such a cute nod/inside joke to the fans.

I've always wondered the same thing. I remember Mike Horton a few times. Ali Sweeney, but not as Sami. Kristian Alfonso too. Probably a few others I'm forgetting, but why no Victor?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply