Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, May 23rd Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 23 2013, 07:23 AM (16,011 Views)
Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Ellie
May 23 2013, 11:14 PM
cord08
May 23 2013, 11:07 PM
I've been re-watching the early ER seasons lately, and while that show wasn't perfect either, watching it in close proximity to Days makes the medical scenes on Days soooo much worse.
haha glad you like the post :) but, right? I was thinking the exact same thing about ER! This is the network that pioneered realistic medical dramas, and now we have this. How incredibly different can two gunshot wound storylines be?

Of course, without ER, we wouldn't have had this (sorry for the self-plug, this is my YT vid, but it does kinda fit here)

:wub: Doug Ross :wub:
(couldn't resist!)
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

Supergirlx2
May 23 2013, 11:22 PM
cord08
The medical scenes are just laughably bad. I've been re-watching the early ER seasons lately, and while that show wasn't perfect either, watching it in close proximity to Days makes the medical scenes on Days soooo much worse.
ER had actual doctors on the writing team (& i believe the producing team as well) which assisted in making the show seem as real as possible. Most shows that have some sort of hospital scenes don't go through that much trouble. ER had no choice since the show was centered around what happens in the hospital.
Oh, yeah, I realize that. I was just commenting on how jarring it is to watch the two shows so close together.

Ellie

Supergirlx2
May 23 2013, 11:22 PM
cord08
The medical scenes are just laughably bad. I've been re-watching the early ER seasons lately, and while that show wasn't perfect either, watching it in close proximity to Days makes the medical scenes on Days soooo much worse.
ER had actual doctors on the writing team (& i believe the producing team as well) which assisted in making the show seem as real as possible. Most shows that have some sort of hospital scenes don't go through that much trouble. ER had no choice since the show was centered around what happens in the hospital.
Sure, but like, even non medical people know about emergency rooms!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Ellie
May 23 2013, 09:38 PM
lysie
May 23 2013, 09:31 PM
So....are we calling the baby Arianna Grace? Like all the time?
I'm sure they'll just call her Arianna. I wonder if they'd shorten it to Ari.
I thought I heard Gabi refer to her as Ari when she was in the room with Sami.Kate,and Marlena.Arianna Grace is too much for such a cute little baby.

chinkybig

I'm not sure whether I should snicker or cringe whenever I see Brady being clueless still at this stage, and we all know it's gonna fall out like, tomorrow or day after. SMDH. :D

IIttu
Member Avatar

Darn this was actually the first ep since Daysaster that I actually watched almost entirely (had to skip Daniel's scenes). Pretty much all my faves from the cast included (such as Marlena, John, Kristen, Lucas, Sami, EJ (without Sami), Hope, Ciara, Johnny, Will, Sonny). The child actors nailed their scenes, J&M's story is finally getting near to an end or at least that's how it looks like, loved seeing Kristen more or less torn, loved Mar&Hope interaction, loved seeing some hurt in John's eyes when he took off the ring, LOVED Lumi, loved WilSon.. The list almost goes on and on.

Hate to admit but I loved this ep. Mostly thanks to the cast I care about. Thanks Days. Well done by today's standards. Don't expect to see these words from me anytime soon again, you need to earn them.

blueskies
Member Avatar

I realize they have to come up with excuses as to why Johnny's on TV and Allie and Sydney aren't but the ones they come up with really make Johnny look like he's unloved. First they get ice cream and he doesn't (steals from Ciara instead) and now they both have friends houses they're sleeping over at and he doesn't??

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Grant A. Johnson
Scriptwriter: Jeanne Marie Ford

Segment 1: Sami and Lucas watch and listen as Sonny tells Will that Dr. Jonas said he'd be getting out of here in no time. You're going to be very happy because I have some amazing news. You're a dad. Arianna Grace was born tonight. She is the most beautiful baby girl that I've ever seen. I know I might be biased but I think she looks just like you. She needs her dad. She needs you to be there for her so don't keep her waiting long okay.

Dan is at the Horton house with Abby, Jen and JJ. Jen - So Will's going to be okay. Dan - It was touch and go there for a little while but we expect him to make a full recovery. Jen hugs him - Oh Daniel, you saved his life. Dan - A lot of it had to do with Will. Jen - A lot of it had to do with you too. Oh my goodness, what would we do without you. JJ is not happy seeing his mother in Daniel's arms.

Hope joins Marlena at a table in the pub. Marlena - How did Caroline take it? Hope - How do you think. She wanted to rush over to the hospital right away and see Will and her great-great granddaughter of course. Marlena - Of course! Hope - I promised I'd take her first thing in the morning. I don't think she could handle seeing him like this. None of this should have happened. Marlena - I could say that about a lot of things. Hope - Does John know? Marlena - I called John and left a message. I haven't heard back but I'm not too surprised. Hope - Why? Marlena - John wants a divorce.

John arrives at the hospital and sees EJ. EJ, I heard Will was in surgery. EJ - He's down in recovery. He's doing much better. Lucas and Samantha are in with him right now. John - I don't want to intrude, I just wanted to make sure he was alright. EJ - He's fine. I understand why you ask. John - What happened tonight? EJ - You didn't talk to Marlena? Why don't you and I go for a stroll. I'll fill you in on what happened and there was something I wanted to talk to you about. John - About what? EJ - My sister.

In the Di living room Kirsten is telling Brady she thinks they should postpone the wedding. I would totally understand. Brady - No. It would be one thing if most of my family was planning to come but that's not the case. Will's okay so there's no reason to wait. Besides, this time tomorrow I'm going to be the happiest guy in the world. Stefano opens the terrace doors and sees them in an embrace.

EJ and John are in the park. EJ - So anyways so then William saved Nick and now that the baby is here ... John - The baby. EJ - Oh. Arianna Grace came into this world on Smith Island in a shack delivered by Sonny. John smiles. How is she? EJ - She's perfect. John - This is really something. I'm sure Marlena's happy ... EJ - If I may ask, why haven't you spoken to Marlena about this? It's very obvious to anyone that's looking that you're still in love with her.

Hope - He told you that he wanted a divorce. Marlena - Well I was ... I told him that I could no longer live in limbo. I guess I was trying to force his hand and that was when he made it very clear that he thought there was nowhere to go with the marriage. Hope - If Gran were here you know what she'd say. Where there's great love there's always hope. Marlena - Honey, I know John. When he thought he couldn't walk again, when he couldn't recall who he was, he never gave up. And now about this he just thinks there's no way to go forward.

Brady - I'll go put your stuff in the car. Kirsten - I guess it's okay for you to carry my wedding dress, just don't look at it. Brady leaves. Stefano chuckles - Bad luck. Brady Black is to weddings like his step-sister is to weddings. I guess he'll find out tomorrow. You are going through with your plan? Kristen - How could I have ever fallen for someone as stupid as John Black. Stefano - Perhaps that was the charm. Kristen - Maybe. You know I've been pulling his strings like a marionette, he thinks he's actually pulling mine. He's going to get what he deserves alright. Stefano - And how about Brady? Brady returns - All systems go. Brady and Kristen leave. Stefano mutters - God, why me? I don't understand.

Segment 2: Abby asks if Will will be up for visitors anytime soon. Dan - I'm sure he'd love to see his favourite cousins. JJ - Thank you so much for everything Daniel. Jen - You must be exhausted Daniel. If you want to stay in tonight I understand. Dan - I'm good. The hospital will page me if they need me. Jen - Let's go then. They leave. JJ - Who's taking care of his kid? Us? Abby - No. Parker has a nanny. JJ - Glad Dr. Dan's got his priorities straight. Abby - Are you grateful that he saved Will's life? JJ - I'm grateful Will's okay, yeah. Abby - Okay, then what's your problem?

Sonny - Do you remember the day we met? I don't know if you paid any attention to me but I sure noticed you. And then watching you struggle with who you were; just having to stand there and let you figure it out on your own. It was so hard for me because I knew that I loved you. He kisses his hand and fights back tears. And I knew that there was nothing I could do except be there for you like I am right now. The first time you told me you loved me, that was the best day of my life so far. I'm saying so far because I know that we're going to have best days ahead of us, right? I just love you so much. He kisses him. Sami makes their presence known. Sonny - Hey. I didn't know you guys were standing there. Sami - We just ... Sonny, you have to know that Will loves you. She hugs him. He loves you so much.

John - It's over between me and Marlena. EJ - I don't think that I'm ever going to believe that. John shrugs - It's a fact. EJ - Hold on a second. Aren't you forgetting something? John - What's that? EJ - I want to talk to you about my sister. John - Oh yeah. So talk. EJ - As I am sure you are well aware tomorrow your ex-girlfriend is going to become your daughter-in-law. John - Hey, yay! EJ - I feel the same way trust me. However I put my sister first always. So now if you could do the same for your son ... John - That's exactly what I'm doing. EJ - You know John, someday you are going to realise that you don't have a choice but to accept this relationship for what it is. He leaves. John - What it is is over.

Brady hugs Kristen at the door. I'm going to miss you tonight. Are you sure you want to do this? Kristen - I think it's for the best. Brady - What? Kristen - I like seeing you look happy. Brady - Get used to it. You're going to see this happy face every day for the rest of your life. Kristen - You're the best thing that ever happened to me. Brady - I love you. Kristen - I love you too. Brady closes the door. Kristen - Bye, Brady.

Segment 3: Sami - We want to thank you so much for everything you have done. Lucas - Yeah, if you hadn't been there when Gabi went into labour God knows what would have happened. Sonny - I really didn't do that much. Sami - You were there. Believe me, you did a lot. Sonny grins - She is cute. Sami laughs - Oh yeah. Sonny - I should go and see how she's doing. He looks at Will and leaves. Lucas goes to Will's bedside. I heard you were a real hero today. Despite everything Nick did to you you still put your life on the line for him. You proved tonight what I've known for a long time. You're a better man then I'll ever be and I couldn't be more proud of you. Sami puts her hand on his shoulder.

A young lady brings Ciara over to Hope and Marlena. Hope - Thank you for taking her. You truly saved me. How did it go? Girl - She was great until I mentioned the words piano practice. She bends down to Ciara - I'll see you tomorrow after school, okay? Ciara - Okay. She leaves. Marlena - Ciara, I like your outfit. Ciara - Thanks Aunt Marlena. Is Johnny here? Hope - He's in the back with Grandma Caroline, why? Ciara - I need to talk to him. Hope stops her. Sweetheart, maybe later but not right now. You and I need to go and have a talk. Marlena, I'm so sorry. Marlena - It's okay, you scoot. Thanks for all you did today. Hope - I'll check in on you in the morning. Hope and Ciara leave. Johnny comes over and sits with Marlena. Hi dude, what were you and Grandma Caroline baking in the kitchen? Johnny makes hand gestures until Marlena guesses cookies. I could smell them. Johnny - How come you're sitting out here alone? Marlena - I am now but I wasn't. I was talking to Hope and Ciara so you missed them. Johnny - Good. Marlena - Good? Johnny - I don't want to talk to Ciara. Marlena - Really? I wonder why.

Brady goes back into the living room. Stefano, I wanted to talk to you about what happens after tomorrow. Stefano - I'm listening. Brady - When Kristen and I return from our honeymoon I want to find a place of our own. Stefano - So why should that bother me? Brady - Well I know you like to keep your family under your roof. Stefano - You see my daughter's happiness is the most important thing to me. So if this is something that she wants let it be.

Kristen is using her cell. Brady, please come to my hotel room as soon as you get this message. She then mutters - Save it to send text later, yes. She pulls out her veil. She thinks about Brady pulling back the veil and kissing her. She then thinks about them with a baby. Just stay strong. This is all going to be over tonight.

John places a call to the Salem Inn. My fiancee made a reservation for tonight. I'm kind of wondering if she checked in yet. He gives the Confirmation #. No no message. After the call he says - This will all be over tonight.

Segment 4: JJ - I'm really glad Will's okay like I said but Daniel was just doing his job, wasn't he? I mean he's a doctor. He's supposed to save lives. Abby - What's your point? JJ - It's just ... you and mom act like he's the second coming. Abby - Why do you act like he's the enemy? JJ - Doesn't mom care that he ruined Uncle Lucas's marriage? Abby - Hold on. It was a lot more complicated than that. JJ - He abandoned his own kid. Abby - He didn't know that Parker was his. JJ - You've got an answer for everything, don't you? Abby - No, I don't. I just really want to know where all of this is coming from. - JJ - Don't you get it Abbs? He thinks he's better than ... Abby - Than? JJ - The rest of us. Abby - That's not what you were going to say, was it? JJ - Daniel had this brilliant idea that he and Dad would have a date-off with Mom as the grand prize. Daniel might think he won but he will never be better than Dad. Never.

Sami - Sonny was right you know. Arianna Grace is definitely your daughter. From her eyebrows to the tips of her toes and I want more than anything for her to follow in your footsteps, not mine, definitely not your father's. Lucas - I agree. Sami - I figure you have learned what not to do from the very best. I know we've let you down; done things wrong in every imaginable way and some pretty unimaginable ways too. Lucas - Do the opposite of what we do and you'll be fine; you'll be golden. Sami laughs. We are so happy for you to have a wonderful, happy, stable relationship with a guy you love and he loves you and Arianna Grace. Will, Sonny's face was the first thing Arianna saw when she came into this world. Now she just has to see yours.

Johnny - Me and Ciara were kind of fighting before. Marlena - Ow, ow, it hurts my ears. Johnny - Ciara and I ... Marlena - Much better. Johnny - Were kind of fighting before. Marlena - What were you fighting about? EJ comes over. Hi. I have to say that I thought you would be asleep by now. Marlena - No, he and grandma were making cookies. EJ - Oh sugar. Johnny - 3 cups. I made one for you. He goes to get the cookies. Marlena - I understand that he doesn't know about Will or Rafe yet. EJ - We decided to wait until tomorrow to tell him hoping there would be some sort of improvement with Rafe's condition. Marlena - I hope so. EJ - Look Marlena, Allie and Sydney are staying with friends and Johnny, well he can hear a whisper from 2 floors away so I was wondering whether I may impose on you ... Marlena - I'm afraid you may not impose on me. I'd like to volunteer to take him. EJ - Thank you. Just so that you know, he doesn't have to come to the wedding tomorrow. Marlena - I don't want to talk about the wedding. Will is going to be alright. That's all that matters to me right now.

Brady opens the door to Daniel. Come in. Is Will alright. Dan - Yeah, prognosis is good. Baby's perfect, Rafe is stable. Brady - It feels kind of wrong to feel happy when everyone else ... Dan - It's not wrong. It's exactly what we all need right now, something to celebrate and that's what you and I are going to do tonight. Brady - What are you talking about? Daniel - It's your last night of freedom. Brady - That freedom's overrated. Dan - I agree with you I guess but don't you want to get out of this temple of doom? Well I'm your ticket and I'm not taking no for an answer.

Kristen has her dress laid out. She places Jen's necklace on it. There's a knock on the door. It's Jen with pizza and a bottle of wine. Kristen - Jennifer! Jen - Yes, who did you think it would be. I know you didn't want to go out tonight and I know you didn't want a bridal shower or a bacheloretter party but I had to do something so I thought an old school pizza party would be super fun and if Billie were here, it'd be perfect, right? Kristen - Yeah. Jen - What's wrong? Did you already have plans?

Segment 5: Lucas and Sami meet up with Sonny at the nurse's station. Sami - Hey, did you check up on Arianna Grace? Sonny - Yeah, the nurses said she's doing great. Sonny - Do you mind if I sit with Will just a little bit longer. Lucas - No, it's fine. Sonny goes. Lucas - Where did EJ go? Sami - He said he wanted to give us time as a family. Lucas - So he left. What a guy! Sami - Don't start on him tonight. You think Will's going to be okay, right? Lucas - Yeah. He's going to be a terrific dad to a terrific kid. Sami - I think so too. We should toast this moment (she hands him a cup of coffee). We are officially grandparents. Lucas - Yeah, we are. They start bantering and laughing.

Sonny takes Will's hand. I love you more and more everyday and I know that we're going to have an amazing life together; you, me and Arianna Grace.

Hope and Ciara are not at the coffeehouse. Hope - Honey, you know that mommy loves you beyond ... I love you so very, very much and so does Daddy. Ciara - But ... Hope - I know you wish Daddy were here and I know you wish that Mommy didn't have to work so much. So do I, believe me. But honey, what you did ... Ciara - I thought if you saw that letter we would never go to the zoo together. You work so much. Hope - I understand and you're right. Ciara - You know I'm not the only one who does bad things. Johnny does too. Hope - What do you mean? Ciara - He took something that was mine. Hope - What did he take from you honey? Ciara - It doesn't matter. Hope - You know what, you're right about that. It doesn't matter because this isn't about Johnny. Ciara, do you understand what I'm asking you to do from now on honey. Ciara - Yes, mom.

Kristen - No, I have nothing planned. Just some chores I have to do a little later but I may as well have fun while I can. Jen - Chores? Like what? Kristen - You know stupid stuff that I have to do for beauty, that kind of thing. Jen - What can I help you with? Kristen - You are helping me just by being here Jen. I want to celebrate with my friend. I want to celebrate actually having a friend. Jen - Would you stop saying that. Look at your dress. It's beautiful and the necklace is perfect. I can not wait to see you in this. So this is great. We have something new, something borrowed, we have something blue. So now we need something old. Kristen - It's not a big deal, I'm not superstitious. Can't afford to be, right? Jen - This day has really been a long time coming for you and I want you to know that you deserve to be as happy as anyone. Kristen - You should tell Brady's family that. Jen - Maybe this isn't going to be the wedding you and Brady imagined but I want you to know that Daniel and I, we are so proud to stand up for the two of you. And this day is going to be perfect. Kristen - Jen, stop. Just stop.

Segment 6: Sonny returns to the nurse's station. Your brother Eric is here. Sami - I asked him to do the anointing of the sick for Will. Lucas - Nice! Pulling out the big guns for him. Good job! Sami - I'm going to go and say hi. Sonny - I'm going to grab a bite, would you like anything? Lucas - No, I'm okay, thanks. Before you go there's something I need to tell you.

Jen - Hey, stop what? Kristen - Nothing. I'm sorry. After that last wedding of mine, that debacle, I'm just a little uptight I guess. Jen - You're not having second thoughts, are you? Kristen - No! Not at all. Now help me get my mind off the millions of things that could go wrong tomorrow. Actually we were talking about postponing then we found out that Will's going to be okay. Jen - Yes, Daniel's very optmistic. Kristen - And everything's good with the two of you? Jen - Yeah. We're great. Did I tell you that JJ's home from school? Kristen - No. I thought he wasn't supposed to be home until later. Jen - He wasn't. Kristen - Everything's okay? Jen - No but it's nothing that I want to talk about tonight.

JJ picks up Jack's picture. Abby - The only reason that Daniel won Mom is that Dad's gone. JJ - Those last few months, every time I talked to him he sounded miserable. Abby - Don't blame Daniel for that, blame me. JJ - Why? Abby - Because I was really hard on Dad. I had a really tough time when I thought he had left us. And you know why? Because I loved him so much and so did Mom. If you would have been here you would have seen ... JJ - So now it's my fault! Abby - No, that's not what I said. It's not your fault. It's no one's fault that Dad's gone. We all loved Dad. We all miss Dad but you can't keep torturing yourself. We can't keep doing this over something that we wish we would have done differently. That's not what Dad would want. JJ - What would he want? Would he it want it to be this easy for everyone to move on without him. Abby snaps - It has not been easy for any of us at all. JJ - No? Why don't you go hang out with your own Dr. Feelgood. I wouldn't want to hold you back from moving on. Abby leaves the room.

Kristen - So you're sure everything's okay between you and JJ. Jen - Yeah. I'm sure it will be. Kristen - I'm sure it will be too. You're a great mom. Jen - How would you know? Kristen shrugs - I know you. Jen - Have you and Brady talked about .. Kristen - Yeah. You know I can't have kids but Brady said he would adopt. Jen - What! That's so great. I'm so happy for you. You've always wanted to have children and ... what's wrong? Kristen is near tears. Nothing. I think I'm a mess. This probably wasn't that good of an idea actually. Jen - I'm sorry. Kristen - Don't be sorry. You're so sweet and I appreciate it so much. I just think that I need to be alone to kind of relax. Jen - That's fine. Just relax and just know that if you need anything just call me. Just go to sleep and sleep really well. Kristen - I'lll try. See you. Jen leaves. Kristen cries.

Brady and Dan arrive with takeout at the square and sit at one of the tables. Brady - The batting cages were a good idea. Pretty good bachelor party for a guy who's in recovery and who's wedding list contains one guy friend on it. Dan's impressed about the way he hit the balls. Brady - My dad and I used to ... sorry. If he can't be happy for me why can't he just leave us alone. Dan - He will. Brady - Yeah he will because the one thing I know the guy believes in is the institution of marriage. After tomorrow he's going to have to accept the fact that he's never going to be able to split up me and my wife, ever.

John stares at a text message he just typed - Meet me at Kristen's room. He selects Save as Draft. He looks at his wedding ring and removes it.

Segment 7: JJ opens the door to the guy he met up with in the square. You got the stuff? Guy - Yeah, you ready to have some fun? JJ - Hell yeah. They leave.

Sonny and Lucas sit down. Lucas - I just wanted to say I wish I could take back the crazy stuff that I did and said to you and Will when you guys first got together. Sonny - As far as I'm concerned that's ancient history. Lucas - I know you're good for him, I do but after today I realised just how much you love him. Sonny - I do. I love him like I've never loved anybody. Lucas - Which is why there's no one in this whole world, and I mean no one, I'd rather see my son be with.

Sami is at Will's bedside. Hard to believe you're a dad now 'cause no matter what happens you'll always be my perfect baby boy. She kisses his forehead and cries.

Stefano - Brady says William is going to be fine thank goodness. EJ - Absolutely. So this little shindig is actually going to happen, is it? Stefano smiles and shrugs. EJ raises his glass - To the event of the season.

Johnny stares at the picture of Sy and Kristen while Marlena is away from the table talking on her cell. When she returns Johnny stuffs the picture into his backpack. Marlena - I'm so sorry that our conversation got interrupted. Now I'm wondering what you were putting away when I came over. Johnny - Grandma, I did a bad thing.

Jen is walking through the square when she sees Dan and Brady. She goes over and teases them about the amount of food they're eating. Brady - I thought you girls would be talking for hours. Jen - Kristen just wanted to work on her beauty rest. Brady - I hate to think of her all alone in that hotel room. The thought of going back to that mansion doesn't really appeal to me and I do have some time before midnight. Jen - Uh uh. Brady - Tomorrow's going to be a whirlwind. It's going to be nuts. I just want to see her one last time and I think I'm going to go surprise her.

Kristen sips wine. There's a knock on her door. She opens it. It's John. She drinks.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I enjoyed yesterday's show for the obvious Lucas/Will, Lucas/Sonny and Lumi moments but I have to tell you there were some WTF moments. The Johnny/Marlena scenes were nice but I think the EJ/John scenes were totally unnecessary. To have Ej casually talk to John as if nothing ever happened between them and to have John agree to go on a stroll with EJ is just baffling to me....sorry but those moments just don't go well with me.

JJ is my everything at the moment...and yes Abby it was that simple....Daniel fucked up your uncle's marriage....and he not only fucked it up and then was remorseful about it...after it happened he couldn't let it up and continued to throw what had happened in Lucas' face.....Dan is scum and JJ Is right...the guy is doing his job, as a doctor you are there to save lives.....so why all the praise? Ha?

The Lucas/Will scenes touched at my heart...and Will is you were hearing.....I would say don't take your father or mother's advice about your dad at least....try to be like him and you'll be a pretty good person overall....no one is perfect and your dad hasn't been but he's been an awfully good father to you...maybe now you will finally appreciate all the sacrifices the guy made for you.

Lumi toasting to grandparenthood was great...and the bantering about who got older first and all that was great to watch. Lucas makes Sami tolerable to me now.....I can barely watch her in scenes with others...but somehow, in someway...I can tolerate Sami with Lucas....

Wilson was adorable and they have entered supercouple levels to me today...I believe in my heart that no man will ever fill Will's place in Sonny's heart.....this is good stuff.

I'm glad we even got the token Lucas/Sonny scene.....I'm glad that Lucas' strange turn in the story a few months back is over....and I can see Lucas getting pissed if anyone ever comes in the way of Wilson now....hee hee

Overall good show....

chinkybig

blueskies
May 24 2013, 07:28 AM
I realize they have to come up with excuses as to why Johnny's on TV and Allie and Sydney aren't but the ones they come up with really make Johnny look like he's unloved. First they get ice cream and he doesn't (steals from Ciara instead) and now they both have friends houses they're sleeping over at and he doesn't??
It sure looks like the Sami's kids hardly spend time with their mother and respective dads and being displaced to friends's homes and grandma Marlena or Caroline at the last minute. :blulaugh: :rolleyes:

I think they should soon start casting calls for someone to play social services who will threaten to take these kids away if their parents, especially their mother, won't shape up. :blulaugh:

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 23 2013, 06:46 PM
JDeveraux_91
May 23 2013, 06:15 PM
throughthehourglass
May 23 2013, 06:07 PM
AFaithL
May 23 2013, 05:57 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
The DAYS Facebook page is a scary place.
My thoughts exactly on the Days Facebook page. :drunk:
That's saying a lot for a DR poster. :ermm:
I'd rather be a fun kind of crazy here at DR than a delusional kind of crazy. :)

samwel

blueskies
:lol: its funny you say this because he is the one always referred to as the golden child and his parents favorite.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

blueskies
That kid steals stuff. I would't invite him to my house for a sleep over.

ges
Member Avatar

chinkybig
May 24 2013, 08:01 AM
blueskies
It sure looks like the Sami's kids hardly spend time with their mother and respective dads and being displaced to friends's homes and grandma Marlena or Caroline at the last minute. :blulaugh: :rolleyes:

I think they should soon start casting calls for someone to play social services who will threaten to take these kids away if their parents, especially their mother, won't shape up. :blulaugh:
I think it is a great idea to dump your kids off with your frail grandmother who is still cooking her ass off in a pub and babysitting 6 kids at once even with Alzheimer's. I guess she forgot about Bo, too. But I haven't folks. Either do a recast or kill him off, but don't expect us to believe that he has been off on business for 7 months and can't make time to see his family. By the way, don't he and Hope have supernatural powers with each other? They don't seem to be working too well.

JoeBucs32

Sweet and Salty
May 23 2013, 12:38 PM
Matt
May 23 2013, 12:12 PM
wow. this Sonny/Will scene with Lucas/Sami secretly swooning in the background is EVERYTHING!
Not feeling it. Not sure why. I think if Sami and Lucas weren't there it'd change the "mood".
BEST scene on DAYS in a very long time. Freddie nailed it!!

supercool74
Member Avatar

Hamilton
May 23 2013, 10:19 PM
Ciara stole the show for me. Love the rivalry with little Johnny over the picture.

Why doesn't everyone wait until Will wakes up to tell him all these wonderful things? He's missing some good stuff.

I started to think the same thing. It's not like he's in a coma, he'll be awake in the morning apparently. They are pouring their hearts out and they better tell him some nice things once he can actually hear it. :)

Anyway, still loved all the WilSon moments. Freddie Smith is becoming my favorite on the show. I LOVE that they are giving him the material to shine. I always thought he was the weaker of the two actors/characters.. But these damn writers just never gave him the opportunity to show what he can do. He is killing it! I love these two characters. Will and Sonny make the show for me.

Also loving JJ. Everything he is saying is exactly right IMO. Love that he loves and misses his dad so much. My goodness I wish Jack would come back. JJ makes me miss him that much more. :'(

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
May 24 2013, 08:29 AM
JamaicanBeauty7
May 23 2013, 06:46 PM
JDeveraux_91
May 23 2013, 06:15 PM
throughthehourglass
May 23 2013, 06:07 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
My thoughts exactly on the Days Facebook page. :drunk:
That's saying a lot for a DR poster. :ermm:
I'd rather be a fun kind of crazy here at DR than a delusional kind of crazy. :)
We've had some delusional moments here, but not constantly thank goodness.

SoapSuds
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 24 2013, 07:51 AM
JJ is my everything at the moment...and yes Abby it was that simple....Daniel fucked up your uncle's marriage....and he not only fucked it up and then was remorseful about it...after it happened he couldn't let it up and continued to throw what had happened in Lucas' face.....Dan is scum and JJ Is right...the guy is doing his job, as a doctor you are there to save lives.....so why all the praise? Ha?

Overall good show....
Totally agree. JJ is awesome. Fetch sucks, at least he gets it.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

supercool74
May 24 2013, 12:34 PM
Hamilton
May 23 2013, 10:19 PM
Ciara stole the show for me. Love the rivalry with little Johnny over the picture.

Why doesn't everyone wait until Will wakes up to tell him all these wonderful things? He's missing some good stuff.

I started to think the same thing. It's not like he's in a coma, he'll be awake in the morning apparently. They are pouring their hearts out and they better tell him some nice things once he can actually hear it. :)

Anyway, still loved all the WilSon moments. Freddie Smith is becoming my favorite on the show. I LOVE that they are giving him the material to shine. I always thought he was the weaker of the two actors/characters.. But these damn writers just never gave him the opportunity to show what he can do. He is killing it! I love these two characters. Will and Sonny make the show for me.

Also loving JJ. Everything he is saying is exactly right IMO. Love that he loves and misses his dad so much. My goodness I wish Jack would come back. JJ makes me miss him that much more. :'(
Great post. I agree with you.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

nightfan

Watching now... this is cringe-inducing. It was cute when Sami and Lucas walked in and listened in on Wilson on Wednesday... but when they listened to the whole-damn-conversation Sonny had with Will on Thursday? Out of bounds. Poor manners. Eavesdropping on a private moment. Just awful. Gah... the scene is still going on. Can't stand it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply