Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Summer Preview Summary
Topic Started: May 23 2013, 10:29 AM (10,571 Views)
Ellie

This week's SOD features an article with a summer preview for all soaps.

For Days, Ken Corday shares that there will be more a youthful presence on the show.

Kristen wants to seek revenge against John, and John confesses something to Marlena. Nicole and Kristen become rivals. Sami gets into trouble as she tries to help Rafe out of danger, and EJ tries to help Sami. Adrienne tries to break up WilSon. And a new troublemaker, played by Jen Lilley, arrives in Salem.

Pick up the latest Digest for even more summer spoilers!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JoeBucs32

BORING!

am103
Member Avatar

Kristen and Nicole become rivals and Adrienne finally gets a story that involves WilSon?! Excellent.

The rest? Blah.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Ellie
May 23 2013, 10:29 AM
Pick up the latest Digest for even more summer spoilers!
No. This sounds like another summer of suck.

jam6242
Member Avatar

Jen Lilley's character is a trouble maker? That seems to make it less likely that she's the physical therapist character.

MissLola
Member Avatar

These spoilers are so vague that I am going to wait before I write it off or get all pissy about them. Who knows what could happen?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

jam6242
May 23 2013, 10:41 AM
Jen Lilley's character is a trouble maker? That seems to make it less likely that she's the physical therapist character.
Based on who she's been tweeting with (and the need on the landscape), I'd bet she's going to be in with the younger crowd mostly. She's a few years older than they are, but looks young.

I think CS's character is the physical therapist. I wonder if CS couldn't start as soon as they were hoping and that's why Rafe ends up in a coma for awhile.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

"Nicole and Kristen become rivals"

My two favorite female characters! :cheer: This is gonna be good. Ari and Eileen are gonna rock it.

camera shy

I bet the Jen Lilley character will be a love interest for JJ so she'll have to belong to a family he's not related to.....so she'll probably be a Brady. Would have been fun though if she had been a DiMera, maybe's Peter's daughter (the look Jennifer would have given her) and she brought chaos to the whole DiMera household with loud music and throwing parties.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Is this seriously it?

blueskies
Member Avatar

Bets on Jen Lilley being Brady's drug dealer?

Also, why does Adrienne want to break up WilSon now after she said she loved them together?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

Quote:

She's a few years older than they are, but looks young.

Jen Lilley is the same age as Blake Berris - 28.

I wonder why Adrienne tries to break up Will and Sonny? As much as I hate to say it, the story will probably last all of a week.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Also I'd prefer if they Bonnie'd Adrienne up....a lot.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
May 23 2013, 11:07 AM
Is this seriously it?
Betting this preview is just for June; KC will put out another preview for July sweeps. Agree tho...not too much here...letdown after a decent sweeps.

samwel

TFP

EJ saving Sami is always made of win even if it is with her helping that lunk of wood.

jam6242
Member Avatar

cord08
May 23 2013, 11:15 AM
Quote:

She's a few years older than they are, but looks young.

Jen Lilley is the same age as Blake Berris - 28.

I wonder why Adrienne tries to break up Will and Sonny? As much as I hate to say it, the story will probably last all of a week.
I have to admit that I would love it if she was interested in Nick. It would be great to see him in the center of a triangle after so many years being made to feel he wasn't "hot" enough for any woman. I don't know what they'll do with Nick and Gabi otherwise.
Edited by jam6242, May 23 2013, 11:18 AM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

My spec, based on absolutely nothing except that script listing "Theresa", is that Jen Lilley plays another Hernandez sister who comes to town to help Gabi out and to check on Rafe, since Mama H is still too sick to do either. She will either be attracted to Nick and/or connive to get him back with Gabi.

elci525
Member Avatar

another Hernandi? =/

talbab1994
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 23 2013, 11:15 AM
Also I'd prefer if they Bonnie'd Adrienne up....a lot.
Not me...I just want to see them write her in character...what we're seeing honestly, isn't Adrienne......I don't know what this is.....

Ellie

Mitchapalooza
May 23 2013, 11:07 AM
Is this seriously it?
There was another about Kate/Stefano that I didn't include. (They've asked us not to include everything.)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply