Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Summer Preview Summary
Topic Started: May 23 2013, 10:29 AM (10,925 Views)
samwel

gailwinters
May 23 2013, 11:37 AM
My spec, based on absolutely nothing except that script listing "Theresa", is that Jen Lilley plays another Hernandez sister who comes to town to help Gabi out and to check on Rafe, since Mama H is still too sick to do either. She will either be attracted to Nick and/or connive to get him back with Gabi.
Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Crane Withrop........oy vey :facepalm:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

jam6242
May 23 2013, 10:41 AM
Jen Lilley's character is a trouble maker? That seems to make it less likely that she's the physical therapist character.
I was guessing Jen was going to be involved in JJ's storyline, perhaps as a summer school teacher or counselor??

Jason47
Member Avatar

gailwinters
My spec, based on absolutely nothing except that script listing "Theresa", is that Jen Lilley plays another Hernandez sister who comes to town to help Gabi out and to check on Rafe, since Mama H is still too sick to do either. She will either be attracted to Nick and/or connive to get him back with Gabi.
I think she'll be involved with the high school crowd. They are bringing on some kids, not just Rory, but Finn and some others, so there will be more people for JJ to interact with. Salem is getting its own Finn, is it an homage to "Glee's" Finn??
Edited by Jason47, May 23 2013, 12:30 PM.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 23 2013, 12:30 PM
gailwinters
I think she'll be involved with the high school crowd. They are bringing on some kids, not just Rory, but Finn and some others, so there will be more people for JJ to interact with. Salem is getting its own Finn, is it an homage to "Glee's" Finn??
Thanks, Jason! This is one time when I will be happy to be completely wrong.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Why the hell would Adrienne want to break up WilSon? She knows how much Sonny cares for Will.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Ellie
May 23 2013, 11:59 AM
Mitchapalooza
May 23 2013, 11:07 AM
Is this seriously it?
There was another about Kate/Stefano that I didn't include. (They've asked us not to include everything.)
Can you PM it to those of us who want to know. My budget is so tight that I need to use every spare cent for bills and food until God provides me a job. :$

krissy-k

Could Jen Lilley possibly be Sonny's friend that comes to town?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Sounds good!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Jason47
gailwinters
Rory was the name of the Irish kid on the Glee too, lol. We know where they're getting their names.

jb1183

Personally, I'd be thrilled if Jen Lilley was playing Jeannie Donovan. It's long past time for those Donovan kids to come back to Salem.

tylerbo20

this will be followed by his fall issue....PLAN TO SAVE DAYS

rae

tylerbo20
May 23 2013, 01:39 PM
this will be followed by his fall issue....PLAN TO SAVE DAYS
Saving Days....bring back Bo, give us back the real John and Marlena and give these actors a decent story. They've proved time and again how capable they are of carrying a well written story. Give Dan, Jen, Sami, EJ, Kristen and Brady a nice loooooong, overdue benching.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Jason47
gailwinters
If it is - then that is just lame as fuck.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Well, I prefer if Days were to give a little shoutout to Glee Finn instead of copying creepy, stalker Fen from Y&R LOL.

Ireland98

Camila said in her twitter Q&A that she hasn't filmed any scenes with Jen Lilley yet, so she's definitely not a Hernandez.

While these spoilers are vague, just :sleep: ! Especially the one about Adrienne disapproving of WilSon. We already saw the whole disapproving parent stuff last Fall with both Adrienne and Lucas. Will just recently came out and it would be realistic for him to at least be tempted to play the field a bit. That would be better angst.

Kristen vs Nicole is the only thing that sounds okay at this point.

Sparrow

Mitchapalooza
May 23 2013, 02:28 PM
Jason47
gailwinters
If it is - then that is just lame as fuck.
Sorry to go off topic, but did you know they are selling "Mitchapalooza" t-shirts at Old Navy?

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Jen Lilley will probably play a love interest for JJ. She's playing a bad girl and she had tweeted pics of her and the actor who played him awhile ago.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Corday should never give the teasers! This doesn't sound horrible to me, but kinda bland. Looks like we will be relying on the breakdown and script writers to save everything again.

I have to say I'm kinda happy about Jen Lilley's character being "trouble." I'm anxious to see what they do with her. I really don't think she will be Jeannie Donovan at all, but it would be great and give more opportunity for the Donovans to drop in at some point.

WowItsJustine
Member Avatar

Sounds like edge of your seat excitement .Not.Seriously Corday throw us a bone here.At least try to make it sound exciting.

Though I don't think that's in his repertoire.
Edited by WowItsJustine, May 23 2013, 05:11 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

WowItsJustine
May 23 2013, 05:10 PM
Sounds like edge of your seat excitement .Not.Seriously Corday throw us a bone here.At least try to make it sound exciting.

Though I don't think that's in his repertoire.
Corday has ABSOLUTELY no clue what the audience wants. Like at all. So even if there was something really great happening (which there likely isn't) he would still focus on the least exciting points of the show and tease them in the least exciting way possible. He's just horrible, honestly. How about Tomlin crawls out from under his rock? I want to see someone score an interview with him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply