Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Summer Preview Summary
Topic Started: May 23 2013, 10:29 AM (10,871 Views)
BearsBB

With Jen Lilley's age I was wondering if they were possibly going to hook her up with Chad??? He seems closer to her age and if she is another grey character maybe it will bring his inner DiMera out.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

BearsBB
May 25 2013, 08:25 PM
With Jen Lilley's age I was wondering if they were possibly going to hook her up with Chad??? He seems closer to her age and if she is another grey character maybe it will bring his inner DiMera out.
I hope not. I want Chabby.

AFaithL

I really like the idea of Kristen and Nicole becoming mortal enemies. Especially if Kristen is still fixated on Brady.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

So Chrishell Stause is most definitely going to be playing the physical therapist. Jen Lilley will be playing a troublemaker? Possible love interest for JJ based on the picture she tweeted a while ago with Casey Moss in the make-up room? I still think she looks too old to be a part of the teen scene, though she certainly can play youthful I'm sure.

I'm still disappointed Lilley won't be a Belle recast.

blueskies
Member Avatar

thinking about this more, I bet Kristen blackmails Nicole into helping her get Brady back. After all, she figured out Nicole's secret love for Eric. There didn't seem to be a point to that before, but now....just might be a point.

blueskies
Member Avatar

also, and i know this is a long-shot, but any chance Jen Lilley is grown-up Claire? Huge SORASing I know....but EJ.

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

blueskies
May 26 2013, 09:26 AM
also, and i know this is a long-shot, but any chance Jen Lilley is grown-up Claire? Huge SORASing I know....but EJ.
I can't see it. EJ's age situation is weird, but at least Susan isn't on canvas, though Kristen is, so it's still somewhat messed up. But still, no way should Lilley play Claire if she herself could've played Belle. Just no.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I would rather have a Kristen Brady Nicole triangle then this boring Eric and Nicole crap. It would be far more entertaining and soapy. I haven't seen any chemistry between Zucker and Vaughn. There is more chemistry between Brady and Nicole then that pairing.

AFaithL

LucasHortonFan
May 26 2013, 12:02 PM
I would rather have a Kristen Brady Nicole triangle then this boring Eric and Nicole crap. It would be far more entertaining and soapy. I haven't seen any chemistry between Zucker and Vaughn. There is more chemistry between Brady and Nicole then that pairing.
There's more chemistry between Kristen and Brady than Nicole and Brady at this point. I think
The chemisty is Kristen/Brady and Nicole/Eric.

Of course, Nicole's best chemistry will always be EJ

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 26 2013, 09:24 AM
thinking about this more, I bet Kristen blackmails Nicole into helping her get Brady back. After all, she figured out Nicole's secret love for Eric. There didn't seem to be a point to that before, but now....just might be a point.
Nicole's secret love won't be a secret for long. Brady tells Eric about Nikki's forbidden feelings.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 26 2013, 02:29 PM
blueskies
Nicole's secret love won't be a secret for long. Brady tells Eric about Nikki's forbidden feelings.
Hmm, well I guess that's good anyway, Kristen needs to stay good if she wants another shot at Brady.

concerned
Member Avatar

blueskies
Unless Kristen is offering to give Nicole Sydney or her other Baby there is no reason why Nicole would be prepared to throw Brady under a bus just to stop Kristen telling Eric she likes him. So 4th Grade.

blueskies
Member Avatar

concerned
May 26 2013, 08:39 PM
blueskies
Unless Kristen is offering to give Nicole Sydney or her other Baby there is no reason why Nicole would be prepared to throw Brady under a bus just to stop Kristen telling Eric she likes him. So 4th Grade.
Well she begged Vargas not to tell him....

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 26 2013, 08:35 PM
Panda Panda
blueskies
Hmm, well I guess that's good anyway, Kristen needs to stay good if she wants another shot at Brady.
I would honestly love to see her turn into a mini stefano. Having her go nuts over Brady seems like a waste.

AFaithL

blueskies
May 26 2013, 08:35 PM
Panda Panda
blueskies
Unless they both (Brady and Kristen) go dark...

That way they are on a level playing field.

soapgal
Member Avatar

samwel
May 23 2013, 11:17 AM
TFP

EJ saving Sami is always made of win even if it is with her helping that lunk of wood.

ITA!

This is the only SL I'm interested in. Anytime Ejami is on I am sure to love it!

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

I'm glad these spoilers are vague. It's better for a show for TPTB to keep some things under wraps until airtime---the Stavros/RKK reveal recently on GH is a good example of this. It makes the show more interesting if you know ahead of time that not every plot point has been spoiled.

I like the idea of Kristen and Nicole becoming rivals as it implies a real quad developing between Brady/Kristen/Nicole/Eric. Although I kind of want Brady and Eric to get along and have a fairly decent brotherly relationship. The Jarlena kids have already had a lifetime's worth (and more) of siblings fighting over someone in Sami and Carrie over Austin. That said, I would love to see two hot guys fighting over Nicole for once.

concerned
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
May 27 2013, 04:01 PM
I'm glad these spoilers are vague. It's better for a show for TPTB to keep some things under wraps until airtime---the Stavros/RKK reveal recently on GH is a good example of this. It makes the show more interesting if you know ahead of time that not every plot point has been spoiled.

I like the idea of Kristen and Nicole becoming rivals as it implies a real quad developing between Brady/Kristen/Nicole/Eric. Although I kind of want Brady and Eric to get along and have a fairly decent brotherly relationship. The Jarlena kids have already had a lifetime's worth (and more) of siblings fighting over someone in Sami and Carrie over Austin. That said, I would love to see two hot guys fighting over Nicole for once.
Why limit it to two?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Sparrow
May 23 2013, 03:35 PM
Mitchapalooza
May 23 2013, 02:28 PM
Jason47
May 23 2013, 12:30 PM
gailwinters
May 23 2013, 11:37 AM
My spec, based on absolutely nothing except that script listing "Theresa", is that Jen Lilley plays another Hernandez sister who comes to town to help Gabi out and to check on Rafe, since Mama H is still too sick to do either. She will either be attracted to Nick and/or connive to get him back with Gabi.
I think she'll be involved with the high school crowd. They are bringing on some kids, not just Rory, but Finn and some others, so there will be more people for JJ to interact with. Salem is getting its own Finn, is it an homage to "Glee's" Finn??
If it is - then that is just lame as fuck.
Sorry to go off topic, but did you know they are selling "Mitchapalooza" t-shirts at Old Navy?
Um - WHAT!

I always knew they would...Old Navy must read this board ;)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

samwel
May 24 2013, 07:47 AM
I cannot wait to see EJ rallying the troops to save his Samantha. :wub2:
Ugh....... :glare:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply