Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD Summer Preview Summary
Topic Started: May 23 2013, 10:29 AM (10,864 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Mitchapalooza
May 27 2013, 04:30 PM
samwel
May 24 2013, 07:47 AM
I cannot wait to see EJ rallying the troops to save his Samantha. :wub2:
Ugh....... :glare:
Mitch, I'm proud of you for your restraint.....
As for "rallying the troops to save his Samanther: would that be before or after he tells her to go to hell again?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Mitchapalooza
May 27 2013, 04:30 PM
samwel
May 24 2013, 07:47 AM
I cannot wait to see EJ rallying the troops to save kill his Samantha. :wub2:
Ugh....... :glare:
Better Mitch? :)

am103
Member Avatar

I agree with those who say Adrienne wanting Sonny away from Will is NOT out of character. Hello??? Adrienne had problems with WilSon from the get-go, due to the fact that he is related to people like Sami and Kate, and she was afraid that Will was going to do something to hurt Sonny (AKA: Will and Gabi's one-night stand). We never really saw Adrienne say she accepted WilSon together and even when she tried to acknowledge it, you could tell that there was a part of her that didn't completely trust Will (or Sami for that matter). Now, with Sonny almost being in the line of fire with Jensen and having to deliver Gabi's baby in a shed, I can totally see why Adrienne would want to urge Sonny to stay away from Will. Doesn't mean that I agree with it (love me some WilSon), but I can totally see her motivation.

And even if any of the above wasn't true, Judi Evans is getting more screen-time: something a lot of people have wanted for a long time. Even if she was being written out of character (as many characters are now), I certainly am not complaining! The more Judi (and Wally), the better!

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

I feel the Adr spoiler is just a few day thing that starts next week. She probably warns Sonny that Will's daughter always comes first. But I hope Sonny reminds her that Adr sees Alex as her Son & was able to make it work with Justin

They wont break up. This is probably just the start of a threes company type story where they raise AG all together (Sonny, Will, Gabi) . I think its gonna be a real story full of comedy & drama

Lil
Member Avatar

I hope Gabi doesn't move in with Will or Sonny. Sorry, but even though she was slightly more tolerable during the delivery or whatever...she is still by no means interesting.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

johnwalterseip
May 28 2013, 10:52 AM
I feel the Adr spoiler is just a few day thing that starts next week. She probably warns Sonny that Will's daughter always comes first. But I hope Sonny reminds her that Adr sees Alex as her Son & was able to make it work with Justin

They wont break up. This is probably just the start of a threes company type story where they raise AG all together (Sonny, Will, Gabi) . I think its gonna be a real story full of comedy & drama
It seems like most of the "summer preview" stuff is spoiled for the week of June 3. I think our "summer preview" covers about 2-3 weeks, lol.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 28 2013, 05:04 PM
johnwalterseip
May 28 2013, 10:52 AM

It seems like most of the "summer preview" stuff is spoiled for the week of June 3. I think our "summer preview" covers about 2-3 weeks, lol.
The seasonal previews seem to follow suit.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply