Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, May 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 24 2013, 06:07 AM (15,134 Views)
Sweet and Salty

lysie
May 24 2013, 11:41 AM
Sweet and Salty
May 24 2013, 11:41 AM
nickyj12345
May 24 2013, 11:08 AM
I truly feel sorry for Drake today if there is a love scene with Eileen. He is so close to his character that this act must cause him personal pain (as sad and dramatic as this sounds.)

That said, I am ready for the John/Marlena/Kristen/Brady fireworks if this goes down. I am greatly looking forward to John winning Marlena back (if the writer can convincingly pull that one off.)
I thought DHer and DHim were on the outs.
I think that was 8 years ago.
Oh,...they are on good terms now?!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And it's still the same day (of course, but John & Kristen have to do the deed)...

Ellie

lol @little Johnny's "flashback" stare attempt.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

lol. JJ's baked & roasted. lol

elci525
Member Avatar

Ellie
May 24 2013, 12:02 PM
lol yeah - not quuuiiitteee there yet, but working on it!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm sorry, but I'm not finding the climax of a plot that makes not a DAMN bit of sense on either side engaging.

Sweet and Salty

This is so embarrassing, but it's been grating on me this whole long soap day. That dress of Nicole's makes one of her boobs glaringly bigger than the other!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

elci525
May 24 2013, 12:05 PM
Ellie
May 24 2013, 12:02 PM
lol yeah - not quuuiiitteee there yet, but working on it!
It's like when on the 1970s Wonder Woman TV series, Drucilla (i.e. Wonder Girl played by Debra Winger) 1st tried to do the spin & it didn't quite work. lol

Ellie

Matt
I'm sorry, but I'm not finding the climax of a plot that makes not a DAMN bit of sense on either side engaging.
It just doesn't make sense to me at all. They both have the same idea but John's is to get Brady away from Kristen which is all part of Kristen's plot anyway. It's like circular plot development or something.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

John/Kristen is like a badly BADLY written take on Gift of the Magi: Revenge Edition.

Ellie

Matt
May 24 2013, 12:07 PM
John/Kristen is like a badly BADLY written take on Gift of the Magi: Revenge Edition.
haha exactly. Like the person who wrote it didn't exactly get the point of the real story.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I do like that since we've moved on to other stories, Rafe/Will/et al are still being naturally discussed.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Pop-Up Abe!

Ellie

Marlena and Abe!!! I had to think for a sec about "Uncle Abe".

six
Member Avatar

Sweet and Salty
This is so embarrassing, but it's been grating on me this whole long soap day. That dress of Nicole's makes one of her boobs glaringly bigger than the other!
I didn't notice this before, but it's true. That's weird.

Ellie

Choker necklaces are not flattering on Missy.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

IMO, the true pay off of this whole story will be Brady getting confirmation that he is, in fact, a total idiot.

six
Member Avatar

Ellie
May 24 2013, 12:10 PM
Marlena and Abe!!! I had to think for a sec about "Uncle Abe".
Me too. I'm glad they're keeping that relationship intact, though. And Sami calls him that too, so I wouldn't be surprised if all her kids do.

Ellie

I like Eileen's "this is so twisted" line. Right.

six
Member Avatar

Either Johnny is a major nightowl or it's not supposed to be as late as I originally thought.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply