Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Ratings week of May 13-17th 2013
Topic Started: May 24 2013, 07:32 AM (2,739 Views)
talbab1994
Member Avatar

I'm so disappointed in GH. I can completely understand its ratings...The Chew portion was beyond horrible and so far, the return of the 3 from One Life has not been very good, imho. I keep thinking that these writers aren't always going to hit it out of the park but this one just fell. Hoping it gets better.

Days, for the most part, does some really good stuff for sweeps and you can see it with the ratings. June's coming and we're in for crap....seems to be a pattern. Again, I know that they always can hit it out of the park but it kind of seems to me that if it's not sweeps, it goes nowhere. Frustratingly sad....
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

outrageous
Member Avatar

Wow, impressive ratings for Days. Best I've seen in a very long time.

Cathalina

The ratings for GH are disappointing, but sometimes I think shows get what they ask for. Days went up in the demos, which is good for them but ratings should increase during sweeps. I am curious to see what happens in June.

Nate
Member Avatar

samwel
May 24 2013, 09:25 AM
WTH is going on with GH and look at the demos for DOOL, good.
Um, you not watch GH? It sucks!

salempc
Member Avatar

I think the Spew crossover on GH was purposely made to fail so that ABC won't make them do it again.

King
Member Avatar

My friend was trying to explain GH/OLTL John McBain/Caleb Todd/Franco shit to me. And how Starr isn't Starr. I don't get it, and it just sounds stupid. I'm over it.

As for DAYS, it's been amazing. I don't plan on deleting last week's episodes, today's or yesterday's...for a long time!
Edited by King, May 29 2013, 09:36 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Grandpa Hughes
May 24 2013, 02:50 PM
Mitchapalooza
May 24 2013, 02:35 PM
What is this "Chew" episode GH did?
Tracy and AJ had competing relishes (long back story) that they wanted to market. Someone at ABC came up with the "brilliant " cross promotional idea of having the warring Q's appear on THE CHEW to do a "taste off " and show whose relish recipe was better. After the show hosts sampled the condiments they began narcing all over the place. I guess in GH land the lame food talk show is live so everyone watching saw this debacle and it made the news. It turned out that a mystery man tainted the samples to sabotage both relish enterprises. Aren't you glad you asked? :/
:ermmmm: :ermmmm: :ermmmm:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Promoting the chew that replace one of the cancel soap in abc the only remain soap feel like move from abc to get gh cancel

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply