Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Actor goes recurring
Topic Started: May 24 2013, 05:03 PM (1,305 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

Bradford Anderson has been put on recurring. His Choice.

https://twitter.com/soapsindepthabc/status/338023639574257664

https://twitter.com/BfordAnderson/status/338019513327054849
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Good. Never like spinelli's annoying ass.

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

Awesome! Less annoyance now.

natdot99
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
May 24 2013, 05:04 PM
Good. Never like spinelli's annoying ass.

livelikemusic
May 24 2013, 07:17 PM
Awesome! Less annoyance now.

Good, he always hyper annoying around Maxie.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I like Spinelli. Sorry he's recurring, but I respect that it's his choice.
Edited by bellajewel, May 24 2013, 07:55 PM.

WrecklessLove
Member Avatar

im kinda indifferent towards Spinelli. I like his quirkiness but in small doses lol i wonder how they're gonna make that work around the baby storyline. its gonna come out eventually

psychofan
Member Avatar
#1 Fan of Daytime Psychos!

I have to say that I have come a long way in my affection for Spinelli. In his first year or two, I absolutely hated him and did not understand WHY Guza insisted on keeping him around past the whole storyline with Alcazar (wasn't he working for him?).

But the last year, I feel that he's been toned down enough to where he's not a walking joke and is just kind of quirky and cute.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Yeah. I didn't like him for a long time when I would just look in on the show once in awhile. And that continued when I began watching regularly a couple of months ago. But somehow the little putz has grown on me.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

The character has always been a ridiculous cartoon.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

The less Spinelli the better for me.

Anon

His choice? Let's see, Jason left, Steve left, Johnny left and now Spinelli has been taken off of contract. These are all actors that Steve Burton was protecting while at GH and he formed a band with, I'm not exactly shocked.

LPS
Member Avatar

OMG, isn't he a friend of JFP? I hope he isn't trying to wiggle into YR.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

Sorry about the duplicate post.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, May 27 2013, 10:20 AM.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

LPS
May 25 2013, 11:24 AM
OMG, isn't he a friend of JFP? I hope he isn't trying to wiggle into YR.
Nooo. Don't even put that out there! :p

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I met Bradford in 2010,awesomely cool guy.

Kaycee

Since getting Pregnant the same night as you Miscarry is impossible and ridiculous, Im hoping the Spoiler that Ellie finds is proof that Maxie DIDNT have a Miscarriage, And her planned re-implantation of another embryo was a way to cover The missing one. Because I believe she implanted herself to get pregnant and manipulate Patrick.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

As annoying as he is now, he was perhaps 500X more annoying when he first came aboard the show about six or seven years ago. God, he was completely the worst thing E.V.E.R. with that code-geek language he used day in, day out.

I thought it would last perhaps three or four months but no, it lasted during the entire duration of that show killing witch Jill Farren Phelps' run as the executive producer.

Only now, in 2013 and being paired with Ellie (and speaking NORMAL), can I actually tolerate him. Funny how he seems to get mad love from the Emmy panel, btw.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar

I just cringe at the idea of JFP bringing anymore of her "friends " to Y&R. It's nothing against Anderson. Like I wrote earlier, he's okay these days and I don't cringe at his scenes with Maxis and Ellie.

Kaycee

Yes he has only recently been tolerable for me. I Love him with Ellie, They compliment eachother. I detested him with Maxie. I never understood the appeal they had from the Spixie's She treated him awful, and used him.And He came off as Needy, and just dreadful and desperate. I really enjoy him with Ellie because they are Both Smart, and geeky. She is very pretty, And compliments him rather than make him look like a fool like he always used to with Maxie.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply