Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Camryn Grimes Returning to Y&R
Topic Started: May 24 2013, 07:30 PM (2,611 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

carterladybug
May 24 2013, 10:08 PM
Phyllis is not a whore!
:mellow:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

People who hate Shick remembering Cassie every year should be praying for her to be alive. No more going to the gravesite and grieving their dead daughter every May... what a strange thought, actually remembering your dead daughter each year. It's been so offensive to viewers.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

So sick of Nick and Sharon bringing up Cassie every year and the tributes they give her are ridicilous. It if fine to remember your child that died but does it have to be on screen every damn year.

I guess we will now have Ghost Cassie who is dead but keeps aging and developing after she is dead. LOL Yes all ghosts grow after they are dead and gone. LOL I guess when we see her we will say oh look at that sweet Ghost Cassie and my look how she has grown. Pure bull shit. I will FF every scene she is in .

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I bet the writers have second thoughts. Her coming back aged is like John coming back and giving Jack hell all the time.
The writers are pulling out all the stops to prevent people from stopping what they are doing to watch this farce.
If they think there are enough Sharon/Nick/Cassie lovers out there to keep this show afloat they are on a very strong drug.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Daytime
May 24 2013, 10:14 PM
I know I am in the minority but I am so over Cassie.. You would think she's the second coming or something..lol Colleen doesn't get this treatment.

BlissfulLily
May 24 2013, 10:17 PM
MTE Daytime. I suppose they thought if they kept talking about her over and over that we would just expect and welcome her back after 8 years.
Maybe it's Jill's last hurrah at resurrecting Y&R into something we will enjoy watching again.

Miss Rhi
May 24 2013, 11:26 PM
Daytime
I know I am in the minority but I am so over Cassie.. You would think she's the second coming or something..lol Colleen doesn't get this treatment.
Not in the minority at all.

HotPepper
May 25 2013, 02:23 AM
So sick of Nick and Sharon bringing up Cassie every year and the tributes they give her are ridicilous. It if fine to remember your child that died but does it have to be on screen every damn year.

I guess we will now have Ghost Cassie who is dead but keeps aging and developing after she is dead. LOL Yes all ghosts grow after they are dead and gone. LOL I guess when we see her we will say oh look at that sweet Ghost Cassie and my look how she has grown. Pure bull shit. I will FF every scene she is in .

I part of the minority regarding Cassie.

Manny
Member Avatar

I was one of the biggest Nick/Sharon fans. Always will be. But Cassie's death still is one of my favorite storylines. It was dramatic, it was well acted and well written, it caused so much drama. I still get teared up watching Cassie's death. I loved the aftermath too (Daniel/Lily on the run; Nick/Phyllis affair..)

However, the only thing I would change was Nick and Phyllis' affair would have been just an affair. They were hot as a secret affair, but became so boring as a couple.

So Cassie coming back permanently would be a stupid thing, IMO.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

First John, now Cassie? Someone in Genoa City need to call the Ghostbusters, lol.

lovetoloveya

I think she's coming back as a ghost again not an evil twin

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

then she has to come back as the young girl she was, not the teen+

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
May 25 2013, 07:08 PM
First John, now Cassie? Someone in Genoa City need to call the Ghostbusters, lol.
ROFLMAO I think you are right. Too damn many Ghost on YnR. One is enough and she will come back as Ghost Cassie that has aged a lot since she died. LOL She will tell Nick to tell the truth and all will be forgiven and Blah, Blah, Blah. I have no plans on watching this insult to our intelligence and will FF all scenes with Cassie in them. Enough is enough so please let the child RIP.

kelly777
Member Avatar

Daytime
Well one is an Abbott and one is a Newman. I rest my case.

OliveAnn

Daytime
Well, to be fair, Camryn Grimes is available to come back at any point. I don't know who would come back to play even Ghost Colleen. Lyndsy Fonseca and Tammin Sursock have moved on and Adrianne (Adrianna?) Leon parted with the show on such bad terms, I'd be surprised if she wanted anything to do with it ever again.

soapflake02

I don't see anything wrong with them bringing back Cassie, this show was turned upside down when they killed her off. If it were any other character that were brought up all the time nobody would be saying anything.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply