Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
DR Countdown: 20 Most Wanted Returns; Runners Up and 20-11
Topic Started: May 26 2013, 07:22 AM (3,232 Views)
soapgal
Member Avatar

I really like this. I think it's really cool to get opinions and compile a list of who ppl want to see. Thanks for the time and work put into this!

BTW pretty sure Jason Brooks won't be coming back with MR currently in Salem....lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Pretty cool list so far! Looking forward to see the rest!
Offline Profile Goto Top

tylerbo20

No but a recast Peter would be great...Scott reeves might be good
Offline Profile Goto Top

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
May 27 2013, 05:57 AM
Someone used to have a banner with Trevor St. John as Peter. I would love to see that. Maybe Ricky Paull Goldin?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

tylerbo20
May 27 2013, 12:09 PM
No but a recast Peter would be great...Scott reeves might be good

Posted Image
Edited by Panda Panda, May 27 2013, 01:35 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

nickyj12345
May 27 2013, 01:29 PM
Chad & Abigail_D
Someone used to have a banner with Trevor St. John as Peter. I would love to see that. Maybe Ricky Paull Goldin?
That was me, lol... I'd still be down for that! :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

nickyj12345
May 27 2013, 01:29 PM
Chad & Abigail_D
Not sure about RPG I think he & MR dated back in the 80's before
She married Scott
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Peter would totally fit on the current show .
Imagine EJ, Brady, Jen, Kristin , Marlena,John, Daniel ,Stephano & Peter all
In Salem mixing it up

Edited by trojangal, May 27 2013, 05:19 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

RPG just joined B&B.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

darraholic
May 27 2013, 05:18 PM
RPG just joined B&B.
Playing Maya's baby daddy, right? I saw him a few times on there but I haven't been paying attention to the story, tbh.
Edited by Panda Panda, May 27 2013, 05:21 PM.
Online Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Panda Panda, I'm going to kindly request you stop putting up pics of Jason Brooks. It alternates between making me depressed and getting me all hot and bothered....
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

darraholic
May 27 2013, 05:18 PM
RPG just joined B&B.
I don't know why, but he reminds me of Daniel... maybe because he also played a doctor, and always had a dumb look on his face too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PhilipCanDoBetter
Member Avatar

I like this list....only because Shelley/Stephanie on it. Wish she would come back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AHM

I don't want Peter, be it Brooks or a recast. He'd just give Jennifer/Reeves more screen time and put her in the center of another triangle. I don't want her having any more screen time, unless it's with Jack/Matt Ashford. I think that would be the only thing to make her tolerable. And to think, I used to love Jennifer Rose. But without Jack, and with the way she's ignored his pain/death while she coos at Daniel and puts her hands together in an "Oh, my!" way all the time (did she do that back when I liked her?), she's like nails on a chalk board.

I think it's strange that we haven't gotten any Susan Banks with ED around. Susan and EJ should make for some fun.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

The first two people I would bring back would be Jack(Matt Ashford) and Bo(Peter Reckell)
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic