Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Michael Fairman interview with Chandler Massey
Topic Started: May 26 2013, 07:10 PM (1,270 Views)
Ellie

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/days-chandler-massey-interview-will-becomes-a-dad-his-daytime-emmy-nomination-whats-next-for-wilson/2013/05/26/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Quote:

In closing, what can you preview that is coming up for fans of Willís story and journey?

Courtesy/NBC

CHANDLER: I would say the best stuff is going to air from July through August. I am thoroughly enjoying myself in these scenes. I can tell you that Gabi, Sonny and Will, almost find themselves in a very comical situation where they all have to work together to achieve what they want. It makes for some really great, interesting, and funny scenes too, which I love, and in scarce supply on Days of our Lives and for Willís life, seriously. (Laughs)

Oh, Gabi, Will, Arianna and Sonny are SOOO moving in together! I can't wait!

supercool74
Member Avatar

I'm just glad that whatever Adrienne apparently does to try to split them up doesn't seem to work. I like the idea of them all living together...to a point. But eventually I'm going to want Gabi to move her ass on. Will and Sonny need some alone time.
Edited by supercool74, May 26 2013, 09:13 PM.

Sevprince

Sounds so boring. :sleep2:

am103
Member Avatar

Even Chandler thinks it's ridiculous that James Reynolds didn't get nominated. I'm still in shock myself!

Excited to see what's coming up for Will/Arianna/Sonny and I'm glad that Chandler seems happy at Days. I want him to stick around for a long while!

michr544125

Not sure if I am going to like this or not. If this is just another way to continue keeping Will and Sonny from having any bedroom alone time romance, I'm going to hate this. But I did enjoy the Sonny and Gabi scenes last week. I just want to see balance between Will and Sonny acting like a real couple and acting as parents. So, I'll wait and see this play out before judging. But this better not last a long time. Fine for a bit but Gabi doesn't belong living with Wilson permanently. That's an invasion to Will and Sonny's personal life.
Edited by michr544125, May 26 2013, 09:26 PM.

sonwill
Member Avatar

TBH, I'm actually intrigued by the prospect of this comedic situation with Gabi and WilSon, I think it'd be quite entertaining to see them living together (I presume that's what happens, but I won't say that for certain)

It'll certainly be fun to see them work out how to be parents etc etc. And with what both Chandler and Freddie say, both guys only fall in love more - while still going through the usual stuff couples go through, so I'm betting the romantic esque about them stays alive. :wub2: As long as they keep kissing and being affectionate and implying sex etc, I'm not too bothered about seeing the actual writhing on the bed stuff, not a general fan of that on any TV show I watch, but that's just me.

Pookie
Member Avatar

supercool74
May 26 2013, 09:12 PM
I'm just glad that whatever Adrienne apparently does to try to split them up doesn't seem to work. I like the idea of them all living together...to a point. But eventually I'm going to want Gabi to move her ass on. Will and Sonny need some alone time.
I don't think it will be permanent. I wonder where they will live. I guess they can live in Sami's condo. I imagine she still owns it.

ETA: I think Gabi will move in with Rafe once he's out of a coma and starts rehab. So I think by fall she'll move out.
Edited by Pookie, May 27 2013, 12:10 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Sign-up Now
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply