Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother UK 2013 Discussion
Topic Started: May 24 2013, 10:36 AM (2,726 Views)
Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I didn't mind Rylan on Celeb BB, I actually kind of enjoyed him. Holy hell is he horrible on BBBOTS though. A.J. isn't all that bad, but Rylan is terrible. It's a shame they didn't just promote Alice and Jamie as full time presenters.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Wow, Sallie's interview with Emma was cringe worthy. I felt bad for Emma.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I like Rylan on BOTS. I think him and AJ are an upgrade over the B-Team from the previous years. Alice bores me on Radio1 as well.

Sallie's interview was a clusterfuck. Whoever decided to have them sat side by side for a joint interview with Emma right after she was evicted is an idiot. It still amazes me after one week how effortlessly she's filled Davina's shoes.
Edited by Drew, Jun 22 2013, 05:52 PM.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I liked Brian, but I am really liking Emma as the host this year. Not sure what it is about Rylan though, not that big of a deal anyway, since Emma is pulling double duty and hosting BOTS too.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I don't get how Daily wasn't voted most unhygenic when all we ever see of him is farting and wiping his dick sweat all over his chest.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I wish he'd leave. He's probably my least favorite.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I wonder if we're seeing the result of last years controversies. After Aron and Connor we have a house of docile men, and after Caroline/Adam would they have ever labeled Daily as unhygienic?

jayhawk
Member Avatar

Dexter, Jemima and Gina are nominated

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Dexter to go! I need crazy jamima in my life

darraholic
Member Avatar

This season will be such a disaster if the likes of Sam/Sophie/Daley/Callum outlast Dexter/Jemima/Gina.

I have a feeling Jemima or Gina will go this week.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

^Those four are a total snooze fest and I don't see any potential in them to give good drama.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Posted Image

I think Jemima sealed her fate on the last episode.

I really like Dan, but he's totally digging himself a huge hole with his paranoia.

jayhawk
Member Avatar

Dan need to calm down

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

darraholic
Jun 26 2013, 10:35 AM
Posted Image

I think Jemima sealed her fate on the last episode.

I really like Dan, but he's totally digging himself a huge hole with his paranoia.
Agreed about Dan. For his own good he should have just left it when Jemima and Charlie were talking. Jem and Jackie sounded ridiculous trying to compare tragedies. At least they are interesting to watch though. So many of them have just been boring so far.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

The zombie task was hilarious. Glad to see that Gina stuck it out and Jack(?) with that shave down the center of is head... :blulaugh:

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm loving Gina so much <3

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

What the shit is up with the tennis ball!

Did BB plant it, or was it tossed over the wall from the crowd? I need to know, like now.

I'm just sorry it may fuck Dan's game. As paranoid as he's been lately he's still my favourite. Wolfie on the other hand is sinking fast.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Wolfy seems to be dropping in the odds as well.

Sophie 4/1
Jack and Joe 5/1
Sam 6/1
Gina 7/1
Callum 8/1
Dan 9/1
Wolfy 11/1
Charlie 11/1
Hazel 16/1
Dexter 16/1
Daley 16/1
Jackie 25/1

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Dexter to go! But if I can't have that (and I don't think it will), here's hoping it's Wolfie. She's become intollerable over the last week.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I am seriously loving this season! And I love this secret house twist. I want Wolfie and Dan to go to the secret house. Locking them in together for a week will be HILLARIOUS (and guarantee one more week of safety). I don't think Dexter or Gina would go home at this point if they were up against a third person.

Can't wait!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply