Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother UK 2013 Discussion
Topic Started: May 24 2013, 10:36 AM (2,697 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

Gina has now jumped into a tie at the top of the betting odds..

Gina - 9/2
Jack & Joe - 9/2
Sam - 9/2
Sophie - 8/1
Charlie - 9/1
Dexter - 11/1
Daley - 14/1
Jackie - 16/1
Callum - 18/1
Dan - 16/1
Hazel - 20/1
Wolfie - 33/1
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Disapointed that Gina and Dexter have moved to the Safe House. What's the fun in putting them back into their ordinary luxury environments? And Dan/Wolfie would have killed each other. Shame.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Like everyone else, I'm hating Dazel. I'm hating Daily in general and I don't get how he's got better odds than the amazing Jackie Travers.

Callum better be evicted this week.

The twins are grating on my last nerve, especially after the argument with Dan. Obnoxious little boys.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I`m fine with Gina & Dexter going in. Now we`ll see the house finally have to nominate people other than Dexter & Gina. Hopefully they start to turn on each other. I`m growing tired of the bores just sitting pretty.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I imagine they'll tactically go after Wolfie and Dan with Callum or Charlie rounding out the 3rd nomination.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm just loving this season.

The downside to Gina/Dexter being Faked Evicted is that the other houseguests will assume something is up considering the cheers for Gina and the booing for Wolfy. I think Dan even suspects something.

As much as I detest Wolfy, I hope Daley or Callum somehow get nominated and evicted. Anyone else thinking Gina & Dexter might be the only ones to nominate this week?

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

darraholic
Jul 5 2013, 11:43 PM
I'm just loving this season.

The downside to Gina/Dexter being Faked Evicted is that the other houseguests will assume something is up considering the cheers for Gina and the booing for Wolfy. I think Dan even suspects something.

As much as I detest Wolfy, I hope Daley or Callum somehow get nominated and evicted. Anyone else thinking Gina & Dexter might be the only ones to nominate this week?
Could be. It did say there was a nominations twist.

I could see Hazel going up for sure if it were them. Callum maybe. Probably Wolfie though I'd prefer not - she's driving me crazy but she's also the only thing making this good TV at the moment.

Sophie, Daily and Callum need to do somethng or go. Sam too, but I give him a bit of a break for atleast having the storyline with Jamima.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Thinking more about it, I don't really think they could get away with it. The house, or atleast Dan, won't accept that the public has been voting to both nominate and then evict someone - who has the money for that? Not after Wolfie received the louded Get Out chant since BB7's Grace and then survived a double eviction.

Maybe they could decide the third nominee, or nullify a housemate's nominations to influence the count.
Edited by Drew, Jul 6 2013, 01:31 AM.

jayhawk
Member Avatar

As mush as I want her gone Dexter and Gina would be smart to save Wofly from eviction this week leaving her a easy nomination next week when they can also be put up for eviction

darraholic
Member Avatar

^ I agree. Although, the latest odds have Hazel tied with Wolfy for last. The last few episodes have not done Hazel good. The British fraus won't like the fact that Hazel is coming between Daley and his girlfriend. I find it kind of a double standard that Hazel is the bad guy in the situation, yet Daley get's off the hook.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I think Hazel's been more agressive in her persuit of him than he has of her, but I agree that he's also scummy.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

I've always felt a bit off with Daley. Could Hazel be any more obvious with her actions? I liked her and Dan and I guess I shouldn't be that shocked, but I was hoping that she wouldn't become "that" girl. I haven't seen/read anything from today, but I'd love for Gina/Dexter to take Charlie off and put Daley up.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Gina and Dexter are pissing me off in this task. What is their problem with Jackie and Charlie? Those two are too full of themselves

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Poor Nikki

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/s149/big-brother/news/a497060/big-brother-star-nikki-grahame-was-sectioned-after-depression-battle.html

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Meanwhile, did anyone watch today's BBBOTS? Emma's interview with Daily's girlfriend was painful to watch, poor girl!

Get Hazel OUT!
Edited by Drew, Jul 9 2013, 11:30 PM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Mateo
Jul 9 2013, 03:12 PM
I've always felt a bit off with Daley. Could Hazel be any more obvious with her actions? I liked her and Dan and I guess I shouldn't be that shocked, but I was hoping that she wouldn't become "that" girl. I haven't seen/read anything from today, but I'd love for Gina/Dexter to take Charlie off and put Daley up.
It looks like Daily initiated it in the first place (or it was going on before but only made it to the daily show this past week) so he's a complete dick. And I don't think anyone is buying his changed story that they arent really together, when for 3 weeks it'd been that they were together going into the show. But with Hazel there'll be moments where Daily says "no" and she just throws herself at him harder. Like the rejection is a challenge.

Edited by Drew, Jul 10 2013, 12:52 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Drew
Jul 9 2013, 07:03 PM
Gina and Dexter are pissing me off in this task. What is their problem with Jackie and Charlie? Those two are too full of themselves
I don't understand their hate for Charlie, but Jackie was a complete shrew when she nominated them last week.

jayhawk
Member Avatar

Big Brother: Daley removed after "threatening and aggressive" behavior

Big Brother contestant Daley Ojuederie has been removed by producers following "threatening and aggressive behavior" towards Hazel O'Sullivan.

The 28-year-old slapped on-show love interest Hazel on the backside, clasped her around her neck and pinned her to the bed by both arms as they stayed together in the Safe House.

A spokesperson confirmed to Digital Spy: "Due to threatening and aggressive behavior towards Hazel O'Sullivan we have taken the decision to remove Daley Ojuederie from the Big Brother House."

Big Brother also revealed that Daley told Hazel: "Do you want me to go f**king mad now? Do you remember when I said, yeah, when I go mad it's f**king scary... doesn't mean I'm gonna hit you but it's scary s**t."

When Hazel told him to "go for it", he continued: "Have some respect for your f**king elders, yeah do you understand me 'cos if you don't I'll finish you... Respect your f**king elders, before I nut you one."

The pair's relationship has attracted much criticism from Big Brother viewers due to Daley having a girlfriend in the outside world.

Daley and Hazel had been granted immunity from this week's eviction after being voted into the Safe House by viewers at the weekend.

Big Brother will still air an episode tonight (July 15) at 10pm on Channel 5.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

This doesn't make sense in words. I need to see this.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Holy shit!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply