Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother UK 2013 Discussion
Topic Started: May 24 2013, 10:36 AM (2,730 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

Not sad to see Daley go. He bored me. Plus, I'm looking forward to the Hazel & Gina rivalry.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I watched it, and I don't know. It looked like if BB hadn't got involved the two would have had sex right then and there.

Hazel's actions in the Safe House didn't match her diary room.
Edited by Drew, Jul 16 2013, 02:53 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

^ Hazel def hyped that up. She's "evil in the inside".

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I feel like I'm the only person who sees Dexter as a complete snake, and this non-triangle and his ass kissing Jackie show it even more than before. Hate him.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm meh on Dexter now.

Love the twist. Sam & Sophie bring nothing to the show. I'm guessing they'll bring the Twins in and the twins will get evicted.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Drew
Jul 19 2013, 07:38 PM
I feel like I'm the only person who sees Dexter as a complete snake, and this non-triangle and his ass kissing Jackie show it even more than before. Hate him.
Nope, I haven't bought a word he's said since day 1. Aside from maybe him actually thinking that he had a chance with Hazel. I genuinely think the he liked(es) her. Charlie, not so much. It really came through the moment he went all shaky/crying/crazy when Emma told him he hadn't really been evicted. Such a horrible act. He was the one telling Sam to "just go with it" when Jemima was all over him for the potential publicity afterwards. That's exactly what he's trying to do with Charlie and this triangle.

Hoping that Sam goes this week. Seems like a nice kid, but I always forget he is even there.
Edited by Mateo, Jul 21 2013, 01:39 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I really hope this is the last week of the safe house.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Mistake! Mistake! Mistake!

Dan was totally robbed.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I was really hoping for boring Sam to go.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I was too. Well I was hoping for Sophie but I had a small glimmer of hope at Sam's boos that it might be him.

I don't get the cheers Sophie gets. She's done one thing in that house all year - "Dexter I hate every inch of you!". And that was 5 weeks ago! I'm sure she's lovely but what the hell is she doing to garner this fanbase? Sam atleast had that awkward relationship with Jemima story.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

and Dexter is looking more and more like a pathetic toolbox. I don't understand why people actually like watching him.

He says he's not going to pursue Charlie in the house because she's made it clear she doesn't want him, yet every time Callum so much as looks in her direction he's over their shoulders with a deathglare. It's so childish, I can't bare it.

The whole "triangle" is pathetic. We really need a double eviction to get Hazel and Callum out quick.
Edited by Drew, Jul 27 2013, 12:21 AM.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I am team Gina all the way, with a little Sophie on the side lol. I see the appeal in Sophie actually, she's a very sweet person. Gina kills me though!

I can't stand the twins.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Thank god someone else hates those fuckwit twins!

I don't see the appeal at all. And tonight with the task - do they seriously have that little self respect that they would embarrass themselves to that degree just to gorge on a platter of donuts?! I'm fat, and I wouldn't dream of pigging out on a plate of cream filled donuts in the diary room for a nation to watch.

And then it's just the constant fighting with each other, and with anyone who dare point out that a 17 year old baby doesn't know shit about life drive me nuts.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

But yeah, I love me some Gina.

I just wish someone could tell me what about Sophie makes for good BB viewing?! She certainly doesn't deserve to win the thing.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Glove of Negativity. :lol:

I don't like Dexter trying to use Sam's disability to plant seeds in the house. Of course Callum's awkward but I've never seen him treat Sam like he's stupid or a kid. Good on Gina for slapping that down.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Drew
Jul 27 2013, 02:05 AM
Thank god someone else hates those fuckwit twins!

I don't see the appeal at all. And tonight with the task - do they seriously have that little self respect that they would embarrass themselves to that degree just to gorge on a platter of donuts?! I'm fat, and I wouldn't dream of pigging out on a plate of cream filled donuts in the diary room for a nation to watch.

And then it's just the constant fighting with each other, and with anyone who dare point out that a 17 year old baby doesn't know shit about life drive me nuts.
They annoy the shit out of me so much lol!

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm no Hazel fan, but losing her this week will make the show rather dull and boring.

I'm sick to death of the Callum/Charlie/Dexter triangle.

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

I don't think it will really add or take away from the show. She's pretty much laying low now. I'd prefer to lose Callum because this triangle is ridiculous (though I'd rather see Dexter or Charlie leave to end it, I don't think he's done anything wrong)

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

"BLOOD FROM THE EMBRYO!!"

darraholic
Member Avatar

LMAO! Gina's expression when everyone dog piles on the twins...

Posted Image

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply