Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Big Brother UK 2013 Discussion
Topic Started: May 24 2013, 10:36 AM (2,612 Views)
Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Team Charlie all the way. That was a shitshow!

Including Jackie defending Hazel on BOTS. No wonder she had a breakdown in her 20s with that level of support. If Dan can turn on her over it, how can she not?!
Edited by Drew, Aug 7 2013, 03:50 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Gina & Hazel had another blow up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=mJr7xABFTnc

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Gina lost points from me for the attack on Charlie. Especially when she told Hazel she "liked her".

FAKE.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I need Hazel to just go. To turn on Charlie like that was pathetic, and I believe her way to try and gain positive attention from audience and even other houseguests. Her reactions to it all were just so over the top.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

She can't survive this week I hope. I'd be floored.

Fuck those fat little twins! God forbid they eat some oatmeal for once in their lives.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm hoping for a Sam win.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Yawn. Another boring male winner.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I'm glad Sam won, he'll do well with the money.

I sure as hell didn't want it to be Dexter! I was flip flopping between Sam and Gina, but once Gina came in third (seriously, wtf?!) it was all about Sam for me. Definitely an improvement over last year's winner.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

SO gutted that Gina lost :( She deserved it the most, the only real entertaining houseguest! UGH first my Deana last year came in third and now Gina..

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

3rd Placers are always the best. Makosi, Aishleyne, Deana & Gina <3

Posted Image

LMAO. So true!

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I blame the editing. Everyone coming out kept talking about him but they barely included him in the main show after Jemima left until Hazel's eviction. This is where the live feed used to be beneficial. Plus he couldn't understand arguments as they were happening with his disability so it kept him from getting involved.
Edited by Drew, Aug 20 2013, 12:42 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Apparently we're getting Courtney Stodden. Vom.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Who the fuck are those people?!

I'm out.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

I heard Screech would be on and passed.

I'm tuckered out of BB at the moment.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

He was actually the only interesting one.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

http://www.entertainmentwise.com/news/126090/Rylan-Clark-Revealed-To-Be-Dating-Big-Brothers-Dan-Neal-As-Ex-Boyfriend-Leaks-Private-Messages

Dan and Rylan are dating, and apparently it's a big no no with his job.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Pennsatucky

Ewww. Rylan annoys me so much. And his new teeth are ugh.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

I don't think he's as bad as is made out. The teeth are too much though.

Mateo
Member Avatar
Punk Cabaret is Freedom

Good for Dan's ex. Ha! Can't say I'd be happy if I spent an entire summer supporting someone I loved only for them to dump me the second they got out. It was no secret that Dan was trying to use BB as a launch for a entertainment career, but still. I liked Rylan in the house back in Jan., but didn't care for him or AJ on BOTS. They both came off as trying way too hard. I also hardly see Rylan as Dan's type. Screams desperate on Dan's part.

BB AUS has their own version with Tully. Went to the house 100% lesbian and proud, gushed over her girlfriend, only to start heavily flirting with a guy and confessing her love for him weeks after they met. Now she proclaims that when she's with a girl she's lesbian and when she's with a guy she's bisexual. Her girlfriend is handling it more maturely I suppose.
Edited by Mateo, Sep 16 2013, 01:54 AM.

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Seems desperate on Dan's part. I think I even read the ex say he used to hate Rylan.

I enjoyed BOTS more this year than I did with the other two.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Primetime Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply