Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SoapNet Promo for the week of May 27th
Topic Started: May 29 2013, 12:35 AM (1,738 Views)
DocandJohn4ever
Member Avatar

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ugh

AFaithL

I wish this had happened in a room full of people.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Kristen is in the wrong but I always hate it when they have the women begging the men and on the floor clinging to them. Ugh..

darraholic
Member Avatar

guessgirl
May 29 2013, 01:24 AM
Kristen is in the wrong but I always hate it when they have the women begging the men and on the floor clinging to them. Ugh..
Not the first time Kristen has begged a man while on the floor at a wedding in the DiMera living room.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

For heaven's sake I do not wanna see Kristen praying at a man's leg? Why do they write a woman desperate regardless what she's bad, good whatever, I want to see Kristen get up brush off and move on with a new plan strong, and a winner of everything :)

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Meh. Brady is really not worth it and I feel like it would be better if he just left her. Not exactly the same as last time around. Doesn't look nearly as dramatic either.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

On the floor again,hehe. :rockon: :rockon: :cheer: :cheer: Exactly what I wanted.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Wow this reveal is going to suck ass isn't it? Why not let it happen while the room is full of people AT THE WEDDING. Wow....sucks.

MissLola
Member Avatar

What a disappointment. :facepalm:

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

While watching this, I thought of how awesome it would be if there were a room full of guests, Marlena busting into the DiMansion and stopping the wedding with the photo in hand, and Kristen begging for another chance with Brady while in her wedding dress. Then I get upset because this is not what we're getting. -_- Sure, it's been done before several times but that's because it works! It's the least they could do, considering I had to sit through John eating Kristen's face.

The promo is good and I'm excited to see how it goes down but I was hoping for an actual wedding. Just sayin.

rae

darraholic
May 29 2013, 01:39 AM
guessgirl
Not the first time Kristen has begged a man while on the floor at a wedding in the DiMera living room.
Oh, but the first time was soooo much better! Wish I knew how to link to it on YouTube. Anybody??

lysie
Member Avatar

The thing is, having a room full of guests wouldn't make much difference. Kristen doesn't have everyone fooled like she did before. Guest reactions would be dull. This was just a poorly thought out story from the start.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

I truly hate when this show has women on the floor begging the men. :flipoff: This reminds me of the time when Stephanie was hanging on Nathan's leg begging him not to leave her. It's pathetic and sad to watch.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
May 29 2013, 07:02 AM
The thing is, having a room full of guests wouldn't make much difference. Kristen doesn't have everyone fooled like she did before. Guest reactions would be dull. This was just a poorly thought out story from the start.
Yeah, the only people gasping would be Dannifer and I couldn't really care less about their reaction.
Edited by tomsawyer, May 29 2013, 09:03 AM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Well...it was a better promo than NBC released.

Maybe it would have been better if Kristen hadn't realized she wanted Brady and not revenge.

And I'm not surprised they're redoing the on the floor begging thing. They painted that picture quite nicely back in January when Kristen confessed to John her plans.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

camera shy

Who's wedding was it when Susan's false teeth flew out of her mouth and ended up in Vivian's glass of champagne? I didn't see the scene when if actually happened but someone posted here a while back. It was all out funny.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

camera shy
May 29 2013, 09:24 AM
Who's wedding was it when Susan's false teeth flew out of her mouth and ended up in Vivian's glass of champagne? I didn't see the scene when if actually happened but someone posted here a while back. It was all out funny.
It was John and "Kristen"'s wedding, but Susan was pretending to be Kristen. Best interrupted wedding in Days history.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

darraholic
May 29 2013, 01:39 AM
guessgirl
Add: With the last name Black. And Brady was there, upstairs, the last time.

camera shy

tomsawyer
May 29 2013, 09:31 AM
camera shy
May 29 2013, 09:24 AM
It was John and "Kristen"'s wedding, but Susan was pretending to be Kristen. Best interrupted wedding in Days history.
Thanks. James Reily must have writting the show then because the scene played like something he would have so done. I know a lot of people hated Passions with their craziness of witches and demons, but some of their other stories would have you down on the floor laughing when they were funny.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply