Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 29 2013, 06:37 AM (16,524 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Ah, poison apple Kate. Oh, how I miss her so. :(

No1_ILoveLucyFan
Member Avatar

I miss devious Kate!!!!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Frankly that Kate is as pathetic as the one we have now.....she was trying to kill someone because she was hooked on Daniel.....I predict that this time next year she will attempt to do the same thing to the one that will be sharing scenes with Rafe.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 29 2013, 09:01 AM
Frankly that Kate is as pathetic as the one we have now.....she was trying to kill someone because she was hooked on Daniel.....I predict that this time next year she will attempt to do the same thing to the one that will be sharing scenes with Rafe.
My fear it problay will turn as ture

six
Member Avatar

I hated that story.

I don't think Kate would have poisoned Chloe if she wasn't involved with Lucas.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 29 2013, 09:01 AM
Yeah, I'm afraid that's where we are headed as well. I don't really mind Kate being obsessive, but the objects of her obsession make me shake my head.

lysie
Member Avatar

The only saving grace of that story was LK. That's definitely not a version of Kate I want back.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

six
May 29 2013, 09:11 AM
I hated that story.

and that's what was so crazy. She poisoned Chloe not because she cheated on her son with Daniel, but because she was obsessed with Daniel and wanted him back. SMDH

six
Member Avatar

But Kate didn't want Daniel back after she found out he was with Chloe, since part of her plan involved framing him for Chloe's death. And she did say she wanted Chloe dead because she cheated. And IIRC, she blamed Chloe for Lucas falling off the wagon.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
May 29 2013, 09:34 AM
six
May 29 2013, 09:11 AM
I hated that story.

and that's what was so crazy. She poisoned Chloe not because she cheated on her son with Daniel, but because she was obsessed with Daniel and wanted him back. SMDH
And year later she made Chloe Booker. I could never buy Kate problem with Chloe

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

six
May 29 2013, 09:49 AM
But Kate didn't want Daniel back after she found out he was with Chloe, since part of her plan involved framing him for Chloe's death. And she did say she wanted Chloe dead because she cheated. And IIRC, she blamed Chloe for Lucas falling off the wagon.
IDK, I do remember that she did want Daniel back and that was the reason she tried to kill Chloe initially...then she realized Dan didn't want her and truly wanted Chloe so she set out to hurt Daniel....the story just sucked ass.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
She had sex dream on Daniel

six
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
May 29 2013, 09:53 AM
six
Yes, she was still attracted to him, but it's not like she pulled a Nicole or something and tried to remove the obstacle so she could get Daniel for herself.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

six
May 29 2013, 10:11 AM
Partnersincrime
May 29 2013, 09:53 AM
six
Yes, she was still attracted to him, but it's not like she pulled a Nicole or something and tried to remove the obstacle so she could get Daniel for herself.
Before she find about Chloe she planed to get Daniel back I think they try in end of story it about gettin back on Chloe that stole Daniel from her Kate did not get Daniel back she was was trying to get on Daniel did not want her and Chloe that stole him

am103
Member Avatar

Ahhh, Kate and Chloe's "Snow White" story.

I hated that story.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

I enjoyed that. I miss Danloe.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

I did like Danloe - but not a fan of Kate losing her shit over Daniel.

LK was good in that story, though.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 29 2013, 11:28 AM
I did like Danloe - but not a fan of Kate losing her shit over Daniel.

LK was good in that story, though.
I could never get into Danloe because of that one scene when Dan was examining Chloe. I couldn't tell if I was supposed to think Chloe was turned on or freaked out that he was molesting her. Seriously, that one scene colored the whole relationship for me.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

And then he told her it was all in her head... After that he chased her while she told him several times to leave her alone. After having sex with Chloe, he told her on the phone that he couldn't see her again because he "didn't want to cause pain to Lucas and Allie"

I was(am) seriously creeped out by Daniel
Edited by TreasureCove, May 29 2013, 11:47 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply