Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 29 2013, 06:37 AM (16,167 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

The Kristen reveal wasn't great, but I don't think it was terrible. I probably enjoyed it more because my expectations were really low after reading about the disappointment on here.

Why was John's lawyer suddenly in the hotel room? That whole thing was stupid. So was the way John was looking at Brady at the end.

Blake was great today in the scenes with Maggie. He had me feeling bad for Nick. The scenes would have been even better with someone else though.

As for Sami, she hasn't bothered me that much the last few days. I find her more tolerable when she not in scenes with her latest man.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fairygodmother

So if John's consequences for his actions is to leave Salem, then I guess that means that Drake went off contract three months ago.

Is he still not working? Is he fired or on recurring eventually? What exactly is his status regarding his job? Does he still work at DOOL?

Sweet and Salty

Matt
May 29 2013, 12:46 PM
Brady better not cry too much or it might make his blusher run.
Blusher?

ShaneDOOLFan

I pray a Cuilton wrote tomorrows Kristen and Marlena showdown. I hope this episode gives Deidre and Eileen emmy material for next year. Please Soap Gods hear me!

chinkybig

^^ I wouldn't mind Marlena to be smug or self-righteous in this situation. Kristen has been smug for almost the entire past year, where Marlena has become a complete and utter doormat. The wheel needs to be turned and Marlena needs to be able to ass-wipe Kristen this round. Come on, writers!

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

lysie
May 29 2013, 10:31 PM
six
May 29 2013, 10:29 PM
lysie
May 29 2013, 10:25 PM
six
May 29 2013, 10:23 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I don't believe you. But either way, she left a minute later. She could have left a minute earlier and not been in the middle of the scene. And the scene with Maxine was ALL ABOUT SAMI.
IDK why, but I'm okay with you being wrong. I'm a fan of Wilson's and enjoy it when they get some alone time, but she just noticed that Will woke up and she wanted to be there with him. It's so not a big deal or wrong at all.
You'll agree with me eventually. Whenever Sami changes men next. And I'll be here. Waiting.
Creeper.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Blake Berris is the only actor on this show currently worth a crap. Granted he has great material but he is still spinning magic out of it.

Nick's story is classic soap waiting for a redemption, the stuff which builds a great character, but I'm afraid its about to all be forgotten.

Crossing fingers I'm wrong.
Edited by mer4santo, May 30 2013, 12:25 AM.

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Maybe with Will just being shot, the writers thought it would be weird for having everyone attend a wedding the very next day. Which is why they didn't do the reveal at the wedding. But they really should of just spaced these episodes apart a little bit more.

maverick
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
May 29 2013, 06:59 AM
Ah, poison apple Kate. Oh, how I miss her so. :(
I miss 90's Kate. She dressed better too.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

I have up and down what I do think of Sami right now but the show seem to insist Sami matter to will storyline and while Lucas does not.will pretty much grew up on show roman not even in hospital not big deal to me and not because I not like Josh Taylor as Roman it because Roman Is not important to will over the years compared to others while is was damm shameful last year we did not see reactionof Austin find will is gay because Austin matter to will way more than Roman .will storyline about finding he going to be father someone trying to keep him away from his child and being blackmailed to give up his rights to his child.since the story started Sami find out Gabi going to have baby with Gabi Sami find out Gabi plan to abort the baby Sami beg nick she stay away form Gabi and the baby if let will be with his child and later we see Sami in tears when will sign up his rights and Sami plans how to will get his child back and so on.if Sami in this storyline because she is will mom and yet Lucas will dad even in the. Hospital when will nearly died and there no defined moment that just will and Lucas after over month and half they did not shared scenes together while will get fatherly advice from other pepole so when Lucas was in hospital visiting will there was no defined moment that separated Lucas from any not closer family memeber

IIttu
Member Avatar

There's a third wheel between Will and Sonny. Sami's face seems to be in between them or in the bg every time WilSon are supposed to have meaningful scenes together... PLEASE, WRITERS, STOP THAT.

And I'm not even gonna begin with J&M and Bristen.. I guess it only makes sense that a ridiculous storyline deserves a ridiculously anticlimactic ending? Shame on you, writers. Shame on you.

chinkybig

I just finished watching. The Bristen fallout is MEH. Kristen was even more pathetic than she was back in 1997. Terrible writing. It's funny and cringe-worthy at the same time how everything she said to Brady just made her fall into an even deeper hole each time. Quite disappointing acting by EM, too. The pain looked too "shallow" to me. Kristen's speech made me feel like she's confessing her infatuation to a teenage boy than her "love". MEH.

BTW, if the show wants to focus on the shoes, legs, etc. from the bottom up, can they please make sure that the person has nice shoes AND maybe showing a bit of leg for more impact? Seriously. LOL.

michr544125

Such a gerat episoded.

The scenes between Kristen and Brady were so intense. Eric ad Eileen were so good together.

Blake Berris better get nominated for an emmy next year. Such incredible acting by him when NIck told Maggie what happened to him in prison. I just still have issues with Nick being forgiven because what happened to him. It's like a murderer being forgiven because they had a rough child hood. Though, I get what Nick did wasn't even to that same level.

Loved the last Will and Sonny scene. But I agree, Sami all over their scenes, especially that one is is beyond annoying. Will and Sonny aren't 13. They are grown adults. So annoyed with Sami. She is ruining such good moments between them. It's also going to start becoming over kill if everybody keeps fawning over Will and Sonny.
Edited by michr544125, May 30 2013, 05:21 AM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I am not a Dimera fan by any long stretch of the imagination but Kristen on her knees, begging was just embarrassing. No woman should ever lower themselves to that degrading position. As much as I know she brought it all on herself, it was just wrong but not in relation to Brady but in relation to the writers' distorted view on women and love. They are sort of doing the same thing with Nicole and her desperate need to have a man make her feel worthwhile. Kate is likely not far along. She's already lost her head and dignity when Danloe began so maybe she won't reach that level of low but with these writers' record, I have a greater chance of parading naked in Time Square.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Albert Alarr
Scriptwriter: David Cherrill

Segment 1: Repeat of John trying to get past the security guards.

Repeat of Kristen arriving back at the Di mansion.

Repeat of Sami and Adrienne coming into Gabi's room and the discovery that the baby is missing.

Repeat of Nick in Will's room with Arianna.

Gabi panics and presses the call button. Sami and Adrienne try to assure her that the baby is probably just at the nursery. Maxine comes in. Gabi - My baby's gone. Sami amends that - She's not gone, she's just not here in the bassinette. Gabi - I need you to find my baby right now!

John paces and stares at his phone. Damn it kid, call me. Look guys, I've got to go. Guard - Not until we hear from the front desk. John - You can't keep me here. Roman comes in. Maybe not. When my plane landed there was a report of a disturbance here. Thought I'd check it out personally since the name Kristen DiMera came up.

Kristen tentatively approaches Brady. Brady takes a few steps and stops. Who are you?

Sami - I'm sure Arianna is fine. Maxine - Odds are the pediatrician is running tests. She gets a little fussy when babies aren't born in the hospital. I'll check for you. Adrienne assures Gabi that everything is going to be fine. You just need to relax.

Will - Nick.

Roman - So what happened here John between you and Kristen. John recalls what Kristen said about them both wanting Brady to walk in on them. Roman - You're not going to answer my questions? Okay, not to hard to figure out. You came here trying to stop Kristen from marrying Brady. How'd that work out for you?

Brady holds up the picture. This is one of the men who attacked you that night when I came to your rescue, right? Then we started getting close and you told me you were changed. And then you said you were different. Kristen tries to say something but Brady pushes on. And then you set me up. You played me. Kristen - No! Brady - No? Kristen looks at Marlena. You did this. I love him. I love him more than anything in the world and you can't stand it so you created that total lie and showed it to him, right?

Segment 2: Maggie is now at the hospital. She hugs Sonny. I'm so glad that Will is going to be alright. Sonny - You and me both. Maggie - It sounds like we all had some luck on our side today. I know that Gabi and Nick have a lot to thank you and Will for.

Adrienne - You know when Will wakes up in the morning he's going to be thrilled to see Arianna. Gabi - Yeah, he will. Did either of you see Nick when he was here? Sami - Nick? Adrienne - No, he wasn't here when we came in earlier. Sami - In fact I haven't seen him since Will got out of surgery. I thought he left. Gabi - No, he was here. He was holding the baby.

Nick and Will stare at each other. Flashback of Nick getting Will to sign the papers giving up his rights to the baby. FB of Will asking Nick if he did this because he's gay.

John - I wasn't here to hurt her Roman. Come on! Man in suit - Mr. Black as your lawyer I'd advise you not to answer any questions. Guard - Excuse me Commissioner. The front desk said Ms DiMera never filed a complaint and she's not answering her phone. Roman - So let me get this straight. The only complaint you've got is from somebody down the hall saying they heard raised voices. Sec. Guard - Yes, sir. John - So what? It's a surprise that Kristen and I had words? Lawyer - Mr. Black, don't ... John - It's alright. Everybody knows I didn't want my son marrying that crazy bitch. The whole town thought it was crazy. So yeah, Roman, we had ourselves a little argument. A hell of a lot of good that did!

Kristen - So why didn't you add a flying saucer into the picture or Bigfoot? Just because you photoshopped two people it doesn't make it a real photo. Marlena - I know nothing about photography but I do know the man in that picture. I think his name is Sy something. He came to me to be a patient. He also wanted to give me something ... a photograph I assume because it was in an envelope but then he just disappeared ... Poof! Did you have something to do with that? Kristen - Do you hear what she's doing? She's just fabricating this whole thing Brady out of thin air. Brady - I need a moment alone with her Marlena please, if you don't mind. Marlena rubs Brady's arm - I'm sorry it had to come out like this. Kristen - Lying bitch! You live for this ... are you kidding me! That's why you faked that photo Marlena and you know it! Kristen goes to Brady. He holds up his hand. Don't! You know when Marlena showed me this photo she didn't know this was one of the men that put me in the hospital. She didn't see the police mugshot Kristen. Kristen - But Hope hates me almost as much as Marlena does so she probably did something ... Brady - You stop lying to me! Just stop it! Kristen, you paid this guy to fake your mugging so I would come to your rescue and you could reel me in, right? You've been playing me since day one, right? You've been playing me, haven't you? Kristen shakes her head - No. Brady - Haven't you, yes or no?

Segment 3: Brady - I want to hear it. I want to hear the truth from you. Kristen - I want to tell you the truth; tell you everything. That's why I came racing over here. Did you hear me call out your name? I love you. I love you so much. I had this total epiphany tonight. It was just crazy. I had an epiphany about you and me and our relationship. We've been through so much baby! Baby, we made it! I know now that no matter who's against us or what happens, I love you. I love you and nothing can change that. Tell me that you know that. Brady - You are not answering my question. Answer my question. Did you pay this guy? Did you pay him to attack you and hurt me? Kristen - Why would I do that? Brady - Because you were playing me. Because your game was to get close to me so you could hurt my father and destroy his marriage and watch Marlena suffer, right? Yes or no? Kristen, I already know it's true. I just want to hear it come out of your sick mouth. Yes or no? He snaps - Don't stand there. Say yes or no! Kristen - Yes.

Maggie - I've been thinking about it; this might be a real opportunity for the 4 of you. Sonny - An opportunity? Maggie - Well you know, to make it work. I know that Will signed away his rights to the baby and that there's been a lot of bad blood but you all are going to have to start getting along somehow, right? Sonny - I think it could happen. Gabi and I sure aren't the same people we were before the baby was born but Nick and Will ... he shrugs.

Maxine comes back into Gabi's room. I paged the pedatrician. As soon as she gets back to me we'll know what's what. Gabi - Thank you. Adrienne - It's like Maxine said, they're probably just doing some tests sweetie. Sami - I'm going to go. I'll be back in a little bit. Adrienne - Everything's going to be fine. That baby's been in good hands since the moment it came into this world. Gabi nods - I know and I'm very grateful.

Sami tags along with Maxine who says - I didn't want to scare the child but the baby's not in the nursery and the pediatrician doesn't have her either. Sami - It was Nick Fallon; that crazy son of a bitch took my granddaughter. Come on.

Nick sits down by Will's bed. Say hello to your Dad.

Marlena rushes into Hope's office at the PD. Finally! Hope - Hi. I just got your messages. What's going on? Marlena - I need your help. It's Kristen.

John leaves another message for Brady. Are we through here Roman? Roman - A lot of wrinkles for a nice pretty wedding dress. John - Are we through here? Roman - You know what John just between you and me let me take a wild guess as to what might of happened here. You came in here, got in Kristen's face, made a play for her, she freaked, ran out and before you deny that, I do know you still have feelings for her. John scoffs.

Brady - My God. That's the first time you've been honest with me since I met you. Kristen - That's not true. Brady, do you remember when I first came to town, how mean you were to me. I mean, you were really tough on me because you were so determined to protect John and Marlena. I know ... I'm just saying that because you weren't all sweetness and light in the beginning either but then we got to know each other and we fell in love and that changed you just like it changed me. Yes, in the beginning I did some bad things. I used tricks and stupid lies and things because I wanted to get revenge on John and Marlena. Brady - Yeah. What was I? Was I collateral damage to you? Kristen - No. Brady - Marlena was right about you; absolutely right about you from day one and you just admitted it. Kristen - No. What I'm admitting is that in the beginning it was wrong but then it turned right because of our love. Brady - Our love! Kristen - Yeah. Please just listen to me. I've never been in love like that before, okay. Nobody ever loved me like that before Brady and I didn't know. And now I finally know. I know what you mean to me. Brady - I understand. You're talking about the epiphany you had. Kristen - Yes. Brady - Well please, why don't you tell me all about it. Tell me what happened tonight exactly that changed everything for you.

Segment 4: Will - My kid? He struggles to sit up. Hi! Arianna, OMG. Sonny comes to the door. Will - Thank you! Nick is near tears. Everything I've done ... I'm so sorry Will. Will - It's okay. I understand. Can I? Nick - Are you okay? Will - Yeah. Nick and Sonny hand over the baby to Will (sigh ... such a powerful moment!) Nick - Are you okay? Will beams. Nick steps back as he tells Sonny - You two should share this. The baby is crying. Sonny keeps saying 'Sssh, sssh, sssh.' Will rocks her in his arms.

Sami rushes up to Maggie at the nurse's station. Have you seen Nick? Maggie - No but I just spoke to Sonny. I'm so glad Will's going to be alright. Sami - Yeah, yeah. Maggie - Is something wrong. Sami snaps - Yes, you could say that. I swear to God if Nick kidnapped my granddaughter ... Maggie snaps back - Sami, what in the world! Nick would never do something like that. Sami - Are you kidding me? You have always been blind to what that kid is capable of. I swear to God ... Maxine signals for Sami to come to her. Sami continues her rant - Does the name Melanie mean anything to you? She stomps over to Maxine. Maxine - Everything's cool. Come with me.

John - Well let me put it this way Roman, if you think what happened happened, you'd be thrilled, wouldn't you? 'Cause that would finally give you a chance to make a play for my wife. He leaves.

Marlena is leafing through a mugshot book. There is he! That's him. That's the man in the picture; the one that Kristen was paying off. Hope - That's Sy Miller. Brady ID'd him as one of the muggers. Marlena - So now we have the proof that she set the entire thing up. I knew it! Hope - The photograph of Sy and Kristen, you gave it to Brady. Marlena - Yes. Hope - Where'd you get it? Marlena - That's the odd part. I got if from Johnny who happened to take it out of Ciara's backpack.

Kristen - Your father came to my hotel room tonight and he wanted to do the same thing Marlena wants to do, destroy us. Don't let him Brady, don't let them destroy us. Brady - Hey, try and stay focused. What did my father want? Kristen - He wanted me in bed.

Segment 5: Brady - That's ... Kristen - I know but it makes sense Brady when you think about what your father's capable of. He came to my hotel room and said he'd never gotten over me; he still wanted me and that I should stop fighting it and give in because he thought I was the old Kristen but I'm not. See, I could see right through him. Brady - Assuming any of this is real, why would my father do that? Kristen - He wanted to be in bed with me when you walked in. But Brady, you know what I told him. I told him that I loved you. I chose you Brady because you're the most important thing in the whole world to me and I don't need anything else. I don't need revenge. I don't need anything but you Brady and your love.

The baby has quieted down. Maxine leads Sami to the doorway where she sees the 3 guys and the baby. Sami looks at Nick but doesn't say anything. She goes to Will's side. I thought you were supposed to be asleep until tomorrow. Will - She's so beautiful. Sami - Oh yeah. Your dad and I have got the language right. She's not just beautiful. She's the most beautiful baby in the world. Nick leaves. Will - Yeah, she is.

When Maggie sees Nick she exlaims - Oh, you're still here. She sees his expression. Honey, is everything alright? She touches his face, honey! Nick bolts.

Gabi - I'm just saying Sonny and I have really gotten on each other and said some pretty mean stuff but honestly, today, if he hadn't been there I don't think I would have made it. Adrienne - But you did honey and that's what's important. Gabi - He was so kind and so smart; always trying to figure out what to do next; trying to keep the baby safe. I don't even know how I'm going to thank him. Adrienne - Don't worry about that. I know that he's just thrilled that everything worked out okay. Now I do have to admit his mother is awfully proud of him. Gabi - He's already a pretty big part of Arianna's life. I mean he was the first to hold her when she was first born. Maxine comes in. Okay, here's the skinny on that bundle of joy. Will Horton's awake and Arianna's been visiting with him. Adrienne - Really? Oh that's wonderful. Gabi - Really? I wish I would have been there to see his face when he first saw her.

Will - It's hard to realise that if you didn't get Gabi away from that maniac ... Sami - Hey, let's not think about that right now. Let's focus on the important things. Will - Yeah. Thank God you got Gabi to the hospital before she was born. Sami - You didn't tell him? Sonny - No, it's not a big deal. Sami - I'm sorry but I disagree with you. I think it's a very big deal Sonny. Will - What? Sami - Will, Sonny delivered your baby. (My gosh, that baby is so darn cute!)

Maggie follows Nick into the park. Nick, talk to me. What's going on? Is it what happened out on the island? Nick - Will saved my life. Maggie - I heard. I mean, some of it anyway. He was very brave. Nick - After everything I did to him, he almost got killed trying to save my life. And then Jensen shot him. He almost shot Gabi. He didn't even care about the baby. He was always like that. Maggie - Nick, this man, all I heard was that he was in prison with you. Is that right? Nick nods yes. Maggie - And for some reason he came looking for you. Nick - I don't know if I can hold on. Maggie - What! Nick sits on the bench. Everything was going so great you know. I got married and I had a job. Maggie - Nick, who is this man? Nick - I just pretended like it didn't happen. I mean, how else was I supposed to survive? It didn't happen. He fights back tears and takes a deep breath. That it didn't matter. You know they gave me my early parole and I was sure I was going to be okay. And then I met Gabi and Gabi was my life. And then they let Jensen out. Maggie - Sweetheart, what happened in prison? What did he do to you? Nick cries (and I cry too). Maggie gasps as she realises what happened. Nick - Over and over and over. Maggie pulls him into her arms saying I'm so sorry. Nick puts his head on her shoulder and keeps saying over and over and over.

Hope - I am going to have to have a long chat; a long talk with Ciara about keeping secrets. Marlena - I'm sure she had no idea that it was important. Hope - No, of course not. How could she? But never mind that now. I have to focus on finding and picking up Sy Miller otherwise we're not going to have much of a case with or without the photograph. Marlena - Hope, I need to ask you something. I heard about the shooting at the island. Look at me. Are you okay? Hope - Emotionally? I'm fine. Actually I just came from Internal Affairs. Not much of an interview really. He was about to kill Nick, what was I supposed to do? I had no choice. Marlena, I'm good to go. And I'll feel a heck of a lot better once we bring in Sy Miller.

Brady - So tonight you realised that you loved me. Kristen - Do you see how far your father's willing to go to ... Brady - We're not talking about my father, we're talking about you. Kristen - And my love for you. Brady - Here's the problem with your love for me. Tonight you said you realised you loved me. That means everything before tonight you were playing me, right. Kristen - No, that's not true. Brady - You can deny it all you want. There's nothing more you can say about it Kristen. Kristen - Everybody thought I was incapable of love Brady. John, Marlena and even me but I can love. I love you.

Segment 6: Kristen - I've loved you for a long, long time Brady. Brady - Have you? Kristen - But you know I always fought it. I fought it because I didn't want it to be true. I was so determined to get revenge on John and Marlena you know. I couldn't see the gift that was right in front of me. Brady - Gift? Kristen - Yeah. I think I loved you from the first time you ever touched me. And then when you said you wanted to adopt a baby with me ... I adore you Brady Black. I'm so sorry that it took me so long to figure it all out ... so stupid. But I understand now Brady. I understand how much I love you. We can be together now forever. Brady - My guess is that you don't know how sick you sound right now but trust me, you're in a really bad place Kristen. Kristen - I'm in a really good place because I love you. Brady - You don't know what love is. Hell, maybe I don't either because you fooled the heck out of me until now. He crumbles up the picture. Not anymore.

Maggie - We can get you through this Nick. Now trust me, we can. Nick - When he took us out on that island I knew we were going to die. It's like this whole life that I had pretended was going so great was nothing. It was like a cobweb; one swipe and it was gone. Maggie - Nick, have you talked to Gabi about this? Nick - All the crap that I pulled with Will and Sonny. I tried to tell myself that I was doing it for Gabi and the baby ... just lies. I was doing it because I'd become a sick freak filled with hate and rage. Maggie - No, Nick ... Nick. Now you've got to listen to me. This is what you have to talk to Gabi about. Now you can get through it if she is with you. She loves you. She deserves the truth. Talk to her.

Sonny - So we knew the ferry wouldn't get there in time. And then her water broke. Will - And then you ... took charge? Sonny - Not really. I coached her a little bit. Believe it or not when a baby is born a mother does all the work. I did next to nothing. Sami - That is not what Gabi says. She says she couldn't have done it without you.

Adrienne hugs Gabi. Now you just think of me as one of your grandma's. Babysitting happens to be my speciality! Maxine returns. So how is Mommy doing? Gabi - I'm good. Maxine - Great. Adrienne - I'm going to get going sweetie. You take care. Gabi - Thank you for everything. Adrienne leaves. Maxine - That baby of yours is being oohed and aahed over like crazy. She's got a crowd of people just waiting to love her. Gabi laughs. Nick comes in. Maxine - Oh look, here's one of them now. You know Nick, that was a nice thing you did, taking Arianna over to see her father. But the next time you decide to do something unexpected like that please let one of the nurses know. Nick - Yeah, sorry. Maxine - If you need anything push the button. She leaves. Gabi - She's right. Taking Arianna to see Will was pretty awesome. Baby, you looked really wiped out. Maybe you should go home and get some rest because there's nothing to worry about. It's amazing, isn't it? Will's doing awesome, I'm fine, baby's doing great. Now we can all look forward to a future together ... Nick - Gabi, please stop.

Hope finishes up a call and then calls Marlena's name. She has to say it twice. Marlena - Oh, I'm sorry. Hope - No I'm sorry. I've been so focused on the police aspect of this thing I haven't asked how you're coping. Marlena - I'm fine. Hope - It must feel pretty incredible to be proven right. It was blind to everyone and now you have the truth. Marlena - It's nice to be vindicated but it does come at a price. Hope - Are you going to talk to John now?

Kristen grabs his jacket - It can't be over. Brady, I love you. Brady pulls away. Kristen - Listen to me. Brady - Stop. Kristen falls to her knees. Brady - What are you doing? Kristen - It's not fair. I finally know how much you mean to me. You can't tell me that you don't feel the same way. Brady - You want to know what I feel for you? I feel disgust for you. I feel disgust. I want to get the hell out of this room. Kristen clamps her arms around his leg. I won't let you go. Stay here with me please. Don't go, I won't let you. I won't let you go Brady. She cries. Stay here. Stay with me please.

Segment 7: Brady tries to pull away but Kristen is tenacious. Brady, I swear to you that I'm being a 100% honest with you. 100%. Brady - How can you say that? You played me for 6 months and then you realise you love me an hour ago. I feel so important to you. Kristen - You're the most important thing in the world to me; the most important thing. I can't lose you. I can't. We're going to get married. We're going to adopt a baby. Please, we have our love now. We can be ... Brady gets down to her level. He yells - Our love is gone! Kristen - No, it's not. Brady - It's dead and all we have to do now is bury it. He leaves. Kristen cries - No ... no .. no ... no ... no!

Will - You are one lucky little lady. You have Sonny Kiriakis looking out for you from day one. OMG, I love you. He looks at Sonny - And I love you. Sonny - I love you too. They kiss. Sami and Adrienne watch and smile from the doorway.

Gabi - Nick, you're scaring me. Nick - I don't want to do that but there's something I have to tell you about. I don't even know how to say this. I'm so ashamed. Gabi - What are you talking about? Nick - It's time, way past time, for you to know the truth about me.

Brady is in the park. John sees him. They stare at one another.

Kristen is still on her knees pounding on the floor. It's not fair. It's not fair. I was telling the truth. She cries. She then looks around and looks up and sees Marlena standing there.

specialcases
Member Avatar

Matt
May 29 2013, 12:00 PM
Dear. Fucking. God. It's the SAME DAMN NIGHT.
Are you for real? After that cliffhanger, what did you expect? Maggie and Hope sitting at the pub the next morning, saying "Ooh did you hear what happened at the DiMera mansion last night?". Would've been a ridiculous time to suddenly start a new day, dont ya think?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

specialcases
May 30 2013, 08:17 AM
Matt
May 29 2013, 12:00 PM
Dear. Fucking. God. It's the SAME DAMN NIGHT.
Are you for real? After that cliffhanger, what did you expect? Maggie and Hope sitting at the pub the next morning, saying "Ooh did you hear what happened at the DiMera mansion last night?". Would've been a ridiculous time to suddenly start a new day, dont ya think?
It's a little fucking ridiculous that this same day has gone on for 2 weeks and all of this Marlena/John/Kristen/Brady stuff couldn't have been moved to a different Salem day. It's all ludicrous and poor planning & storyline spacing, IMO.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Lil
Member Avatar

I loved Kristen scenes, but I thought the pleading on her knees was done way better the first time around with John.

Marlena...Oh I loves me some Dee Hall death-stares...PLEASE! Let this cliffhanger amount to a great smackdown toDAYS!

WHY the Hell must Sami be in every potentially adorable WilSon scene. Go away, you smug-fugly bitch!!

Nick has been KILLIN' it.

Maggie's hair is subdued.

Can Sonny please get out of what must be a horribly smelly placenta-laden shirt?

And my biggest gripe with the Kristen reveal (other than the glaring WTFery of the whoel storyline) is that she's still wearing that awful yellow shower curtain.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

blueskies
May 29 2013, 07:46 PM
Brady, Kristen *lived* to see your wedding day. Honestly with your track record, that should be enough for you. But if you need something else, I'm sure she's willing to learn to ride a segway.
I wouldn't be so quick to judge... it's still the night before, and Marlena has time to kill her once she finds out everything that happened.

blueskies
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
May 30 2013, 11:02 AM
blueskies
May 29 2013, 07:46 PM
Brady, Kristen *lived* to see your wedding day. Honestly with your track record, that should be enough for you. But if you need something else, I'm sure she's willing to learn to ride a segway.
I wouldn't be so quick to judge... it's still the night before, and Marlena has time to kill her once she finds out everything that happened.
:lol: that's true! I wouldn't put it past her either.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply