Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, May 29th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: May 29 2013, 06:37 AM (15,906 Views)
am103
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 29 2013, 11:33 AM
SocRMum1
May 29 2013, 11:28 AM
I did like Danloe - but not a fan of Kate losing her shit over Daniel.

LK was good in that story, though.
I could never get into Danloe because of that one scene when Dan was examining Chloe. I couldn't tell if I was supposed to think Chloe was turned on or freaked out that he was molesting her. Seriously, that one scene colored the whole relationship for me.
I know exactly what you mean! I think that's why I had truly grown to despise Daniel's pairings - all because of that one scene where he was examining Chloe's lymph nodes. He came across as a total creep!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Jason47
Member Avatar

First three people get to choose today's "This Date in Days History."

Please choose a year between 1965-2000!!

WillFan
Member Avatar

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Jason47
May 29 2013, 11:49 AM
First three people get to choose today's "This Date in Days History."

Please choose a year between 1965-2000!!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

IMO, I think Daniel's problem in the past is that SC keeps trying to put subtext into scenes to make the character interesting, but it doesn't exactly jive with the actual script or flies directly in the face of what the writers are writing which makes it all the much worse. IMO.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Dear. Fucking. God. It's the SAME DAMN NIGHT.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

so not looking forward to the episode.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

It cracks me up the Marlena has her purse on her shoulder in these confrontation scenes.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Oh, Roman's back

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Seriously. Why the fuck is this not happening while Brady & Kristen are standing at the altar with Kristen in her wedding gown?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm enjoying Roman's snark in spite of myself.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

There needs to be a ban on John and Roman scenes. It's just too much suckage at the same time.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Kristen blaming marlena reminds me of when Brady confronted Nicole early this year and she tried to pass the blame to Henderson, the Butler. lol

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kristen should've found some way to blackmail/extort everyone in Brady's family into being at the wedding (as a "gift" to Brady), have her turn down John's advances (only to have him make one last ditch attempt to stop the wedding and then again fail), THEN have Johnny inadvertently leave the photograph for Marlena to find (but she has to actually leave the wedding to get it), THEN have Marlena realize what's happened then have to race BACK to the wedding to stop it ONLY to burst in right at the objections part followed by a slow, accusatory walk up the aisle towards Kristen with the picture.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I find things funny first some said Sami would be responsible for Will being shot and how horrible she is. Then when the spoiler about Gabi baby would go missing said it would be Sami fault to. Turns out it was Nick who took the baby. So it's seems like some were wrong on both parts.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Oh, Will's about to meet his daughter!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Nick Fallon and those fabulous dick sucking lips.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

That a whole lot of fucking bright colors in this Kristen/Marlena scene.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
May 29 2013, 12:09 PM
Kristen should've found some way to blackmail/extort everyone in Brady's family into being at the wedding (as a "gift" to Brady), have her turn down John's advances (only to have him make one last ditch attempt to stop the wedding and then again fail), THEN have Johnny inadvertently leave the photograph for Marlena to find (but she has to actually leave the wedding to get it), THEN have Marlena realize what's happened then have to race BACK to the wedding to stop it ONLY to burst in right at the objections part followed by a slow, accusatory walk up the aisle towards Kristen with the picture.
I'm sorry what do you think this is, sweeps?

Ellie

Have guests over so can't live post. booo.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply