Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 10th (Updated 5/30)
Topic Started: May 29 2013, 04:53 PM (28,811 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of June 10

Sami works to save Rafe's life

Kristen has a tense encounter with Sami and Eric

John makes a stunning confession to Marlena

Kristen and Nicole get into a huge cat fight

Things heat up between Nicole and Brady

credit: jcren

Monday, 6/10/2013
Jennifer finds Daniel yelling at J.J.; Kristen confronts Nicole after seeing her with Brady; John's admission upsets Marlena; Sami tries to help Rafe.

Tuesday, 6/11/2013
Kristen and Nicole battle over Brady; Marlena tells John their relationship is over; E.J. helps Sami out of a dire situation.

Wednesday, 6/12/2013
Kristen vows to get revenge against Marlena; things become increasingly complicated for Sami; Sonny makes a suggestion about Gabi and the baby.

Thursday, 6/13/2013
The police take Sami into custody; Gabi decides to move in with Sonny and Will; Jennifer and Daniel fight about J.J.

Friday, 6/14/2013
Stefano leaves town; Kristen has a meeting to discuss her revenge scheme; Daniel sides with Jennifer against Anne; something Cameron says gives J.J. an idea; Cameron tells Abigail he will not let Chad come between them.

Credit: zap2it.com

Kristen and Marlena have a heated exchange
Sami's version of events cannot be verified
Jennifer confronts JJ about vandalizing Daniel's car
Nicole seeks out Brady after she and Eric fight about Sami
JJ gets an idea when he overhears Cameron talking about drug samples
Stefano quietly slips out of town

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Other than that eye roll inducing first one, these spoilers sound pretty entertaining. Sounds like the show is playing out several angles of the fallout from the Kristen/Brady break-up.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Things heat up between Nicole and Brady.

So WTF? Are they dropping the whole Nicole/Eric thing? Because if not, I'm getting kind of tired of Nicole waffling back and forth from man to man because she can't have Eric. It's getting tiresome. Either let the girl really move on, or let's get Eric out of that collar, or at the very least some fantasies or something showing there is a chance of it happening. I really don't want her with Brady. We've been there, done that. At least Vargas was something different, but that lasted about 2 seconds.
Edited by supercool74, May 29 2013, 05:02 PM.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

So they really are taking the Ericole stuff extremely slow...particularly if we're taking a segway (pun intended) into a side of Bricole.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I'm not sure how to feel about this. :glare:

niki

yet another example of how this show treats 'love'...so less than 2 weeks after breaking up with his declared soulmate, Brady's heating things up with Nicole. No wonder it's impossible to be vested in any couple on this show.

MissLola
Member Avatar

I am honestly happy that I gave up on Nicole ever being written the way I want to see her. Her life is a constant series of bad mistakes. I am not the biggest Sami fan but at least her harem of men all at least made an effort to pursue her and marry her. Nicole constantly ends up allowing herself to be used as a rebound with no interest in commitment and ends up getting her feelings hurt while the guy moves on. At this point it is just degrading and gross. :yuk: . Get some self respect girl.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

It's the twilight zone writing on this show.
Edited by TreasureCove, May 29 2013, 05:20 PM.

AFaithL

I'm dreading John's stunning "confession".

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Daytime
May 29 2013, 04:53 PM
Things heat up between Nicole and Brady.

:wub:

blueskies
Member Avatar

SocRMum1
May 29 2013, 05:00 PM
So they really are taking the Ericole stuff extremely slow...particularly if we're taking a segway (pun intended) into a side of Bricole.
NO SEGWAYS!! :drunk:

Those Segways are only a half step above scarves for me.
Edited by blueskies, May 29 2013, 05:30 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Nicole's always been Brady's "inbetween" girl. Chloe -Nicole-Ari-Nicole-Ari-Nicole-Madison, and now Kristen. That'd be fine if they just decided to have a sexually beneficial relationship but somehow they always try to make it an actual relationship and it never works out right.
Edited by Panda Panda, May 29 2013, 11:46 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

LonePirate
May 29 2013, 04:57 PM
Other than that eye roll inducing first one, these spoilers sound pretty entertaining. Sounds like the show is playing out several angles of the fallout from the Kristen/Brady break-up.
I thought the same thing. I almost shocked my eyes didn't roll back into my head after I read that first one. I'm hopeful but nervous about the rest of it.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

My Bricole heart is all :whee: :dance: :whooohooo:

And then there is my Ericole lovin' self thats like :glare: :what:

So yeah.. :frustration: :hahano:

destinyrules
Member Avatar

Oy vey...

Ian H
Member Avatar

oh ya Eric is totally going to jealous of bricole, i still think this is about Ericole, they are the endgame!
Edited by Ian H, May 29 2013, 05:40 PM.

MissLola
Member Avatar

There really is no endgame on this show anymore. It's just a constant merry go round of couple swapping. I have learned to root for individual characters instead.

jam6242
Member Avatar

MissLola
May 29 2013, 05:54 PM
There really is no endgame on this show anymore. It's just a constant merry go round of couple swapping. I have learned to root for individual characters instead.
That's the way soaps used to be long ago when I first started watching them. I never thought about a story being over. I just assumed it would continue on and on.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

destinyrules
Member Avatar

AFaithL
May 29 2013, 05:21 PM
I'm dreading John's stunning "confession".
Me too... With this crap it will be he really wants Kristen, and wants her to be with FauxMan...

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

So now we're back to Bricole?? :shrug: :drunk:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply