Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 10th (Updated 5/30)
Topic Started: May 29 2013, 04:53 PM (28,632 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jun 3 2013, 09:24 AM
tomsawyer
Jun 3 2013, 08:54 AM
magicsteacher
Jun 3 2013, 07:39 AM
I will be surprised if Gabi is exposed for her actions which caused Jack's death and other events anymore than Ej will be exposed for his scheme against John resulting in his going to jail. It is over and these writers or tptb...whoever is making storyline decisions...seem to have chosen to sweep most of Mardar's s/ls under the rug which is where I'm guessing they will stay.

I am ok if Gabi would be exposed because it would cause drama, but then let's have Ej's plot against John exposed which would also cause drama....don't just pick and choose.
I'm good with both being exposed. EJ's crimes against John would presumably cause angst for Ejami and I'm all for some non-triangle related angst. To me, that's a big part of the draw with Ejami - they have a million reasons not to be together, but continue to be drawn toward each other despite all logic. So yeah, let's explore one of those reasons and see how they deal with it. Having them face more of their past head on would actually make them a MORE compelling couple to me.
I think having EJ's scheme against John come out could be interesting, but I don't see it being much of a problem for Sami. Johnny was missing, but no one was seriously injured if I remember correctly. Yes, Sami's marriage was affected, but with her acknowledgement that there has always been something between them and that she was foolish not to have accepted it sooner, she shouldn't be too upset about how it came about. And the John scheme is nothing compared to the stuff that she's already forgiven EJ for.

Gabi's plot, on the other hand, resulted in an completely innocent bystander being kidnapped and death and injury to other innocent people.
Sorry, I don't particularly like Gabi.
I'm mad as hell that Jack got killed off.

But I think the connection between what Gabi did and Jack and Madison dying is a pretty long bow.

I think she should be held accountable for what she did to Melanie, and that should reflect on the character of Gabi and how people treat her, but she's not responsible for the gas explosions and the ramifications of the gas explosions.

And wasn't Tomlin and Whitesell directing and making changes (who can forget Carrie telling Rafe that Sami was his true love) by the time of the Daysaster. I don't know that I would include the Daysaster in the package of history that is off limits.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ophelia
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 31 2013, 10:37 AM
I actually like Stefano leaving and returning at times. He's not a character that should be around Salem everyday. Have him come in, wreak a little havoc and then take off again before he gets caught. What I don't get is why they bothered have him return at all this Spring. He hasn't done anything that he couldn't have done on the phone from Italy.
This is one of the reasons I miss Lexie and her relationship with Stefano. When they did that storyline with Stefano's health issues, I so wanted them to have him decide to retire from his business/shenanigans/manipulations because of the stress. I wanted this SOLELY because I wanted to see Stefano puttering around town trying to fill his time, having coffee at the pub, playing golf, gardening in a giant hat, greeting customers at the grocery store, and all the fun stuff retirees do. Then decide he's crazy-bored out of his mind and that his evil keeps him young so he pops in and out to wreak havoc while jetting around Europe.
Edited by Ophelia, Jun 3 2013, 06:53 PM.

hannahburnsblue94

I have been Gabi's number one hater this whole time, and was dreading her moving in with Will and Sonny but given the spoilers Adrienne gives it to Sonny straight I don't think she would just be totally against Will. I think she tells Sonny it will be hard and if he's ready to settle down and raise his boyfriends child(although I like to think Ari's as theirs) and he gets defensive and WilSon talk it out, and Will acknowledges all that Sonny has done or is doing for them. Gabi and Ari should only be through the summer I think. I think Gabi's crimes should be brought up only so everybody knows what she's done, who would really care Will wouldn't as long as Will knows Sonny won't. Ej Sami Justin don't. Chad wouldn't because he could go to jail(hes a DiMera seriously assault charges??) Abby sure would and with JJ being brought back mentioning Jack and all I thought that was where they might be going but I guess not atleast for awhile. So I think Gabi should be brought to light just for others reactions not for punishment. And with her moving in everybodys terrified she'll make a play for one of the boys, so what?? WilSon is so strong and so solid look at what Will said to Brian "Sonny and I are together. Sonny is mine. So if you wanna try your luck tack a shot go ahead" WilSon is so strong, given the writers I can see them try Nabi again but I don't want that. I want Nick to deal with his issues and come to terms with what happened and interact with his family it will be intersecting to see how he would be around everyone now that everyone knows his secret. As long as Gabi dosent come between WilSon I dont care. You know this sounds crazy me saying this but it would be nice to see Gabi happy even after all she's done. Maybe one of the new characters can come into play and build a friendship and not just thrown together and show her what true love is like what Will has with Sonny, then they can coparent A.G. 50/50 as it should be. Sorry this is so long just had a lot on my mind.
Edited by hannahburnsblue94, Jun 3 2013, 11:15 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I'm just happy that Sonny and Will have a storyline that seems to be organically drawn out the fact that they are young, and Will's going to be overwhelmed by his responsibility and he's going to have to have a deep bond with Gabi despite the fact that Sonny is the love of his life. If done right, it could be very soapy.

I've never been a huge Gabi fan, though, I do wish she was a more engaging character, which would make the storyline better.

WillFan
Member Avatar

SOF spoilers

After spying on Nicole with Brady, Kristen gets into a catfight with her new enemy which only brings Nic and Brady closer.

Kristen launches a new plot to destroy Marlena.

John confesses everything to Marlena in the hopes that they can start again. She tells him to get lost.

Sami ends up incarcerated after being caught in an incriminating situation.

Will is startled by what Sonny suggests he do about Gabi and the baby.

Danniferís relationship gets rocky when they have to deal with JJ trashing the doctorís car.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/06/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-and-videos-for-june-10-14/

blueskies
Member Avatar

Oh Kristen....maybe you should try for Eric. That would make Nicole go crazy and might help you get her away from Brady. Don't ask how you'll get Eric though, I have no clue.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
Brady & his Fancy Face

WillFan
Jun 4 2013, 08:24 AM

After spying on Nicole with Brady, Kristen gets into a catfight with her new enemy which only brings Nic and Brady closer.

Kristen launches a new plot to destroy Marlena.

John confesses everything to Marlena in the hopes that they can start again. She tells him to get lost.

Will is startled by what Sonny suggests he do about Gabi and the baby.

Danniferís relationship gets rocky when they have to deal with JJ trashing the doctorís car.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/06/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-and-videos-for-june-10-14/
Sounds good to me.
Always thrilled to see Kristen & Marlena in spoilers together!
Haha John, you really need to get lost, and actually think about what you did!
Can't wait to see how Will react
Could care less about Dannifer, but JJ is involved so I take it

blueskies
Member Avatar

And good for you Marlena. Make him grovel.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar

Danniferís relationship gets rocky when they have to deal with JJ trashing the doctorís car

oh no Daniel's car's trashed, thats the worst thing ever :'( ........................... ................................... :rolleyes: :offs: :sarcasm:

chinkybig

I want John to feel the pain and the despair, beg and grovel for Marlena's forgiveness.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Soaps.com daily spoilers

Monday June 10:

Jennifer's stunned when she finds Daniel angrily tearing into JJ over his carelessness with Parker.

Sami attempts to save Rafe's life.

Tuesday June 11:

Nicole and Kristen get into a huge catfight over Brady.

Wednesday June 12:

Things are more complicated for Sami when her version of events cannot be verified.

Thursday June 13:

Jennifer confronts JJ about vandalizing Daniel's car.

Friday June 14:

After Nicole and Eric argue about Sami, Nicole seeks comfort in Brady. Things heat up.

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Lil
Member Avatar

blueskies
Jun 4 2013, 08:41 AM
Oh Kristen....maybe you should try for Eric. That would make Nicole go crazy and might help you get her away from Brady. Don't ask how you'll get Eric though, I have no clue.
Drugs? Brain chips? Magic mirrors? The DiMeras used to be able to do anything *sigh*

BearsBB

EJ_SamiFF
Jun 4 2013, 08:49 AM
Danniferís relationship gets rocky when they have to deal with JJ trashing the doctorís car

oh no Daniel's car's trashed, thats the worst thing ever :'( ........................... ................................... :rolleyes: :offs: :sarcasm:
Wow what a shocking storyline...an evil person trying to break up Dannifer. I am on the edge of my seat wondering what will happen...Seriously!!!...Hasn't this story been played, and played, and played, and played. :toetap:

jules

"Kristen launches a new plot to destroy Marlena."

Haven't we just endured 6 months of Kristen plotting against Marlena? :shrug:

"John confesses everything to Marlena in the hopes that they can start again. She tells him to get lost."

No, Tomsell tells John to get lost :glare: Hate what this storyline has done to John and Marlena....that is all.

Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Anyone feel Adrienne may not like Gabi & Arianna moving in with Wilson

Lil
Member Avatar

^I don't liek it anymore than Adrienne does. Gabi sucks.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Lil
Jun 4 2013, 10:12 AM
blueskies
Jun 4 2013, 08:41 AM
Drugs? Brain chips? Magic mirrors? The DiMeras used to be able to do anything *sigh*
I'd love a good brain chip storyline.

Vicky4Mimi

Partnersincrime
Jun 1 2013, 03:25 PM
marie1969
Jun 1 2013, 12:57 PM
Angelsmile
Jun 1 2013, 11:02 AM
Daytime
May 29 2013, 04:53 PM
Wednesday, 6/12/2013
Sonny makes a suggestion about Gabi and the baby.

Thursday, 6/13/2013
Gabi decides to move in with Sonny and Will;

I wonder with all of this playing happy families if it will be addressed that Gabi was not against Nick blackmailing Will to give up his rights. Nick didn't use the word blackmail when he told her what happened, but she was definitely aware that he used a secret to make him do it. Will himself even told her that he had not wanted to do it. Yet, Gabi totally went along with Nick and seemed quite content with the idea that all decisions about Will and the baby were hers to make. She showed no qualms that Will had been stripped of his rights, as if it were good enough that she was willing to "let" him be a part of his daughter's life. The way the signing of the birth certificate played out even that was Nick's decision. Maybe had he reacted differently she would have said something, but that is not what played out on the screen. I wonder if there is going to be some revisionist history when it comes to Gabi's role in events. There is already the comment Gabi made to Adrienne about all the terrible things she and Sonny said to each other. While Sonny was not kind to her (read mean by some) the worst he said was along the lines of knowing who she was and what she did and that she would have problems with him if she hurt Will. She is the one that made the nasty comment about her having something with Will he could never have. At least Nick has owned up to his actions and I wonder if we will have the same for Gabi or if she will become the poor mislead one in the retelling of events.
All of this will be swept away under the carpet. TPTB are trying so hard to paint Gabi as the innocent little victim instead of the selfish manipulative bitch she truly is. That is one of the many reason I can not stand the character. No one ever calls her out on her shit except for Chad and Sami to some extent.Of course, those characters are treated like the bad guys for merely telling the truth.

They probably were thinking it work so well with ej so with gabi it will be piece of cake
Thank YOU~ OMG!! What Gabi did to Melanie is a walk in the park compared to what others have done to so many in town, that goes unpunished.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jun 4 2013, 03:34 PM
Partnersincrime
marie1969
Angelsmile
Jun 1 2013, 11:02 AM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWednesday, 6/12/2013

Thursday, 6/13/2013

I wonder with all of this playing happy families if it will be addressed that Gabi was not against Nick blackmailing Will to give up his rights. Nick didn't use the word blackmail when he told her what happened, but she was definitely aware that he used a secret to make him do it. Will himself even told her that he had not wanted to do it. Yet, Gabi totally went along with Nick and seemed quite content with the idea that all decisions about Will and the baby were hers to make. She showed no qualms that Will had been stripped of his rights, as if it were good enough that she was willing to "let" him be a part of his daughter's life. The way the signing of the birth certificate played out even that was Nick's decision. Maybe had he reacted differently she would have said something, but that is not what played out on the screen. I wonder if there is going to be some revisionist history when it comes to Gabi's role in events. There is already the comment Gabi made to Adrienne about all the terrible things she and Sonny said to each other. While Sonny was not kind to her (read mean by some) the worst he said was along the lines of knowing who she was and what she did and that she would have problems with him if she hurt Will. She is the one that made the nasty comment about her having something with Will he could never have. At least Nick has owned up to his actions and I wonder if we will have the same for Gabi or if she will become the poor mislead one in the retelling of events.
All of this will be swept away under the carpet. TPTB are trying so hard to paint Gabi as the innocent little victim instead of the selfish manipulative bitch she truly is. That is one of the many reason I can not stand the character. No one ever calls her out on her shit except for Chad and Sami to some extent.Of course, those characters are treated like the bad guys for merely telling the truth.

They probably were thinking it work so well with ej so with gabi it will be piece of cake
Thank YOU~ OMG!! What Gabi did to Melanie is a walk in the park compared to what others have done to so many in town, that goes unpunished.

Exactly everyone on this show has done bad/horrible things. But Gabi is the worst ever!! :blah: :blah: She should pay for he crimes as soon as 99% of the people in town do.
Edited by guessgirl, Jun 4 2013, 03:46 PM.

Vicky4Mimi

guessgirl
Jun 4 2013, 03:44 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Jun 4 2013, 03:34 PM
Partnersincrime
marie1969

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepWednesday, 6/12/2013

Thursday, 6/13/2013

I wonder with all of this playing happy families if it will be addressed that Gabi was not against Nick blackmailing Will to give up his rights. Nick didn't use the word blackmail when he told her what happened, but she was definitely aware that he used a secret to make him do it. Will himself even told her that he had not wanted to do it. Yet, Gabi totally went along with Nick and seemed quite content with the idea that all decisions about Will and the baby were hers to make. She showed no qualms that Will had been stripped of his rights, as if it were good enough that she was willing to "let" him be a part of his daughter's life. The way the signing of the birth certificate played out even that was Nick's decision. Maybe had he reacted differently she would have said something, but that is not what played out on the screen. I wonder if there is going to be some revisionist history when it comes to Gabi's role in events. There is already the comment Gabi made to Adrienne about all the terrible things she and Sonny said to each other. While Sonny was not kind to her (read mean by some) the worst he said was along the lines of knowing who she was and what she did and that she would have problems with him if she hurt Will. She is the one that made the nasty comment about her having something with Will he could never have. At least Nick has owned up to his actions and I wonder if we will have the same for Gabi or if she will become the poor mislead one in the retelling of events.All of this will be swept away under the carpet. TPTB are trying so hard to paint Gabi as the innocent little victim instead of the selfish manipulative bitch she truly is. That is one of the many reason I can not stand the character. No one ever calls her out on her shit except for Chad and Sami to some extent.Of course, those characters are treated like the bad guys for merely telling the truth.

Exactly everyone on this show has done bad/horrible things. But Gabi is the worst ever!! :blah: :blah: She should pay for he crimes as soon as 99% of the people in town do.
Very true!

And I am very excited with the spoiler about Sami going to jail. She is high on the list of those needing some jail time..Not the very top of the list, but close! I hope she's there for a long time!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply