Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 10th (Updated 5/30)
Topic Started: May 29 2013, 04:53 PM (28,417 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

Days might as well stop dishing out spoilers altogether if that's all they are releasing nowadays. You'd think they would at least release something related to the most interesting story for each day instead of rolling the dice and hoping people like the ones they do release - ones chosen with a dart board it would seem.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Starr

I like Nicole with Brady, have to get used to her with Eric. Eric plays the priest part well; but he becomes more interesting when he and Nicole argue.

lysie
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Jun 4 2013, 05:55 PM
Days might as well stop dishing out spoilers altogether if that's all they are releasing nowadays. You'd think they would at least release something related to the most interesting story for each day instead of rolling the dice and hoping people like the ones they do release - ones chosen with a dart board it would seem.
The outlets choose what to release, not Days. ;)

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Just how many times are things going to heat up between Nicole and another man while she is supposedly in love with Eric. I mean... really?

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

As far as Nicole is concerned Eric is unavailable and he is, so why pursue that dead end "relationship"?

concerned
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Jun 4 2013, 09:12 PM
As far as Nicole is concerned Eric is unavailable and he is, so why pursue that dead end "relationship"?

am103
Member Avatar

Hmm... Kristen plans a new revenge plot for Marlena the same time Kristen's jealousy gets the better of her because things are heating up between Brady and Nicole...

Kristen is so going to make a play for Eric. Calling it now. She's going to do what Nicole couldn't do - seduce Eric out of his priesthood - and then she'll be sticking it to Nicole AND Marlena.

AFaithL

am103
Jun 5 2013, 12:42 AM
Hmm... Kristen plans a new revenge plot for Marlena the same time Kristen's jealousy gets the better of her because things are heating up between Brady and Nicole...

Kristen is so going to make a play for Eric. Calling it now. She's going to do what Nicole couldn't do - seduce Eric out of his priesthood - and then she'll be sticking it to Nicole AND Marlena.
Yep. Bristen v Eristen v Ericole v Bricole.

I can't wait to see how this all plays out. Love ALL 4 actors together!

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

I do love the idea of Kristen trying to seduce Eric out of his priesthood to get back at Marlena, make Brady jealous, and piss of Nicole. It's kind of brilliant.

concerned
Member Avatar

Eric has serious issues if he chooses Kristen over Nicole.

Don't get me wrong I love Kristen, fabulous actress etc etc, but from a character point of view Eric should not be falling for Kristen without the help of serious Dimera mind control tactics.

Those Brady kids are seriously messed up.

concerned
Member Avatar

That said I've always had an eerie feeling that Eric knows more about Kristen than just whats happened on screen. I wouldn't be surprised if there had been an off screen connection at some point in time.

chinkybig

At this rate, Eric has to have undergone some sort of lobotomy to be remotely attracted to Kristen, given her history with his mother. Come on. I want to see how writers turn this into gold (to which I don't really count on it).

And what's up with Nicole being used as a sexual napalm by virtually almost every guy who is on the rebound?! :facepalm:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

concerned
Jun 5 2013, 03:15 AM
That said I've always had an eerie feeling that Eric knows more about Kristen than just whats happened on screen. I wouldn't be surprised if there had been an off screen connection at some point in time.
Kristen does seem to make Eric's blood boil and it can't only be because of Marlena. Mind you it's a very valid reason but I also get the feeling there's more. Eric seems a bit placid with Nicole except here and there when she's dressed inappropriately and wants to go out. Kristen seducing Eric would be interesting story-wise but I like the idea that Nicole is really the only woman for him so I am swinging both or a lot of ways with this quad. Take for instance Bricole vs Ericole. I actually like both options (neither are my first choice really) and it looks good on paper but so many things have not gone well. Two best friends turning to each other who've sort of been there for each other over the years but we know they are only using one another and we've been here before and it never ends well. And then there's Eric, who seems happier being a priest than being with Nicole. I don't really buy that he's so clueless to the neon signals she's been giving out for months, Johnny (a child) and Brady (a moron) have figured it out but him, not a winning endorsement that Ericole are meant to be.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

chinkybig
Jun 5 2013, 03:45 AM
At this rate, Eric has to have undergone some sort of lobotomy to be remotely attracted to Kristen, given her history with his mother. Come on. I want to see how writers turn this into gold (to which I don't really count on it).

And what's up with Nicole being used as a sexual napalm by virtually almost every guy who is on the rebound?! :facepalm:
It's actually embarrassing.

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

She is always used as rebound material. Or they are killing off her children. They can't write worth shit for her, simple as that.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

KweenBoda
Jun 5 2013, 08:27 AM
She is always used as rebound material. Or they are killing off her children. They can't write worth shit for her, simple as that.
Yeah and this is sad considering what a powerhouse she is.

lachelle73

So Will is not all good with Gabi and Ari moving in with he and Sonny. I think he just wants his relationship with his daughter and Sonny. From what he said yesterday about them being just good friends maybe Will is not keen on Gabi moving in but where is she going to go with Rafe in hospital, Nik gone she is really on her own and Will is the baby dad so. But as long as she doesn't casue problems for Will and Sonny it should be okay. But I like that Will is the one who seems to be have second thoughts about Gabi and baby moving in but he is probably happy about the baby but not so sure about Gabi.

BearsBB

I like the sassy, fiesty Nicole best! She is so much more fun to watch when she is carefree and going after what she wants. The Nicole from a few years ago would have gotten Eric already. This repentent and submissive Nicole is just not as interesting. Maybe if they would get her a new puppy to spoil and dress up the old Nicole would come back and then she could have a lot more fun and STOP being the rebound girl they have turned her into.

SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Laufeyson
Jun 5 2013, 08:45 AM
KweenBoda
Jun 5 2013, 08:27 AM
Yeah and this is sad considering what a powerhouse she is.
They write meaty material like that for her because she is such a powerhouse.

Dee-anne

BearsBB
Jun 5 2013, 09:34 AM
I like the sassy, fiesty Nicole best! She is so much more fun to watch when she is carefree and going after what she wants. The Nicole from a few years ago would have gotten Eric already. This repentent and submissive Nicole is just not as interesting. Maybe if they would get her a new puppy to spoil and dress up the old Nicole would come back and then she could have a lot more fun and STOP being the rebound girl they have turned her into.
They just need to write her a proper and intelligent story. I have been moaning about how they write all the characters that I have liked/ like for a while now. It is all about plot for them. They don't care about the characters and how they are perceived. Not even the ones that they like to put on our screen more often than Nicole, are faring any better.

The only thing left that I was at least interested in on this show was Eric and Nicole but, I have no idea where they are taking that now, and it is more likely than not, that I wont like it.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply