Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of June 10th (Updated 5/30)
Topic Started: May 29 2013, 04:53 PM (27,986 Views)
JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Even though I know it will never be, I actually hoping Sami fails in this latest plan.

My Bricole heart thinks these new spoilers are bittersweet. I love them but they have already established them as just besties right before Brady found out about Kristen's schemes so this is a clear rebound for him. Nicole needs to look at her choices if she's getting hot with Brady again. She needs to stop being someone's rebound, and start being one's FIRST choice. I know it's been a while but come on.

I can't wait for Sami to rip Kristen a new one for her scheme. :laugh: I don't even know if Eric will hold her back. He just might let her rip her apart.

John and Marlena? Yeah, that conversation will be awkward and depressing. :ermm:

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AFaithL

destinyrules
May 29 2013, 05:59 PM
AFaithL
May 29 2013, 05:21 PM
I'm dreading John's stunning "confession".
Me too... With this crap it will be he really wants Kristen, and wants her to be with FauxMan...
If that's true, his character is burnt toast. I think the near universal negative fan reaction to Fridays's episode is proof that nobody wants to see that.

elizhope
Member Avatar

I feel like Brady has a new love interest or fiance every few months. That boy gets around

camera shy

I wonder if Sami will have to give Rafe the kiss of life after Bernadi messes with the hopsital equipment keeping Rafe alive?

Mirage75
Member Avatar

Brady and Nicole sounds a lot better than Brady&kristen and Nicole&Eric put together. And I hope Nicole kicks kritter's ass.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Whaaa?

Bricole?

No! I used to love Bricole and I FINALLY just starting liking Ericole and now they going to play with my emotions and bring back some Bricole? My heart cant handle this right now.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

I'm hoping that Bricole being amped up is clearly to get two people to actually react in some way...one being Eric....and the other obviously Kristen.

spartan
Member Avatar

The Bricole chemistry never grabbed me the way I *wished* it did. So by the time Brady was completely callous to Nicole wanting to have a child, they pretty much lost me on that couple. Then hearing Brady want to have 32 children with Madison and want to adopt with Kristen, yeah......I can't get excited about Bricole. Again, mostly that's because there wasn't much for me to be excited in the first place.

I'm more curious on what this means for Ericole and if it stirs any jealousy up in Eric.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

MissLola
May 29 2013, 05:15 PM
I am honestly happy that I gave up on Nicole ever being written the way I want to see her. Her life is a constant series of bad mistakes. I am not the biggest Sami fan but at least her harem of men all at least made an effort to pursue her and marry her. Nicole constantly ends up allowing herself to be used as a rebound with no interest in commitment and ends up getting her feelings hurt while the guy moves on. At this point it is just degrading and gross. :yuk: . Get some self respect girl.
With the way tiic stroke AS's ego by having every male hopelessly enthralled with her temper-tantrum throwing, treat-everyone-like-shit character, this isn't going to change any time soon.

marie1969

JamaicanBeauty7
May 29 2013, 06:12 PM
Even though I know it will never be, I actually hoping Sami fails in this latest plan.

My Bricole heart thinks these new spoilers are bittersweet. I love them but they have already established them as just besties right before Brady found out about Kristen's schemes so this is a clear rebound for him. Nicole needs to look at her choices if she's getting hot with Brady again. She needs to stop being someone's rebound, and start being one's FIRST choice. I know it's been a while but come on.

I can't wait for Sami to rip Kristen a new one for her scheme. :laugh: I don't even know if Eric will hold her back. He just might let her rip her apart.

John and Marlena? Yeah, that conversation will be awkward and depressing. :ermm:

LOL, we should be so lucky. On the positive side, if sami successfully saves coma boy's life, then she pays whatever debt she owed him for 'saving' :eyeroll: her back in the day. I would think that makes them even. After this, I don't want to hear other characters reminding her Sami everything Rafe has done for her, because Sami's heroic gesture makes them even once and for all.

The only good thing about this BS plot point is that Sami no longer has to feel gratitude or guilt toward Rafe. She can move on with her life without ever looking back.

It is so sad the way they are writing Nicole. She has been jumping from men to men for the past year. She went from Ej to wanting Rafe, then screwed Daniel, then almost screwed Vargas while lusting for Eric and now back to Brady. I like Ericole and I wish they would give Nicole her a love story with substance instead of being the town booty call.

Girlfriend, have some self esteem. You are too beautiful and smart for this shit.

As for the Sisten showdown, I am torn because I like both bitches. It should be fun to watch though.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

If John pulls a martyr-like move and confesses that, yeah, he did almost sleep with Kristen because HE wanted her because he believes Marlena is better off with Winston, I am going to cut somebody.

Straight up, all I want is a return to the J&M of old, where they eat other's faces, attempt to bump like
rabbits everywhere culminating in him giving her some uglyass piece of jewelry with some sappy story attached to it.

concerned
Member Avatar

Wow the Dr Dan fans are not going to be happy about Sami usurping his place.

Bee
Member Avatar

Dumb duh duh dumb DUMB

These spoilers are all kinds of lame. The show sounds pretty skip worthy for the next couple of weeks.

newlabone

how about some new couples
marlena and abe . i was never a lover of john
hope and a new bo if peter isn't returning or someone new
nicole and rafe although i don't like the actor
get rid of jen and dan////yuck .......
what do you think ?
:shrug: :shrug:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

So this pretty much confirms that everything spoiled in the SUMMER preview happens during the first two weeks of June, LOL.

Quote:

Sami works to save Rafe's life
You know how Sami's schemes always fail? Here's hoping the trend continues.

Quote:

Kristen has a tense encounter with Sami and Eric
Can't wait to see what form Zan and Jayna take to down the villain.

Quote:

John makes a stunning confession to Marlena
He's decided he like RoboJohn better too? Let's get him down to DiBasement and hook him up to the brainwashing machine stat.

Quote:

Kristen and Nicole get into a huge cat fight
Sign me up for ringside seats.

Quote:

Things heat up between Nicole and Brady
I'm cool with a little Bricole detour on the way to Ericole land.

AFaithL

Mirage75
May 29 2013, 06:25 PM
Brady and Nicole sounds a lot better than Brady&kristen and Nicole&Eric put together. And I hope Nicole kicks kritter's ass.
Bristen have way more chemisty. Bricole are better off as friends.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
May 29 2013, 08:20 PM

Quote:

Kristen has a tense encounter with Sami and Eric
Can't wait to see what form Zan and Jayna take to down the villain.

I'm kinda crushing on you right now. Just thought i'd let you know.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Dee-anne

MissLola
I am honestly happy that I gave up on Nicole ever being written the way I want to see her. Her life is a constant series of bad mistakes. I am not the biggest Sami fan but at least her harem of men all at least made an effort to pursue her and marry her. Nicole constantly ends up allowing herself to be used as a rebound with no interest in commitment and ends up getting her feelings hurt while the guy moves on. At this point it is just degrading and gross. :yuk: . Get some self respect girl.
I hate the way the writers treat Nicole. She must lose everything and must never be happy. I am still bitter about the fact that they made her lose her second baby and the way they did it was just awful. I would disagree that Nicole has no interest in commitment. EJ has pursued her and has told her countless times that he loved her, and she married him when he asked her. Not her fault that he is a lying dog. Brady also wanted a relationship with her and wanted her to leave EJ for him, but Nicole was committed to her relationship with EJ. She wanted it to work. She is single now and barely speaks to EJ because of what he did to her, and did not take him back even though he was begging her to come back to him, so she does have some self respect.

I think Nicole loves Brady but not in love with him, otherwise she would not have gone back to EJ for the sake of having Sydney in her life, a child that was not hers. The fact that she did that proved to me that she was not in love with Brady. As for Brady, he was in love with Nicole at one point, and wanted her to leave EJ and marry him, but because she kept on telling him that she loved EJ, he moved on. Although he still had feelings for her. I think those feelings were tested when she wanted a child and he refused to have one with her, even to adopt one. that showed that he did not love her enough to give her what she most desired. But it could have been simply that he no longer trusted her, because she did use to lie to him a lot, and he did break up with her because she lied to him one to many times. They had just started going out again when she made that request and I believe she would have married Brady if he had asked her again.

When she started fantasising about Rafe, she was on the rebound from EJ, but thankfully, nothing happened between those two. I just like them as just friends. Then came Daniel and he was the one that made the first move, getting all jealous with her friendship with Rafe, until the new writers came along and decided to put Daniel back with Jennifer which meant ending that relationship with Nicole immediately, and they did it in such a horrible way. Making her lose her baby on top od it was the worse. The only baby I have ever looked forward to being born on a soap and it is simply because of Ari why. She conveyed so well how much Nicole wanted a baby and I wanted it for her.

Since AZ came back on the show in 2008, she has been back and forth between EJ and Brady. Brady had told her many times that he loved her. EJ has told her many times that he loved her and married her twice, and was willing to go through with marrying her a third time if Nicole wanted but she did not, not after what he did to her. So, it is not that she has no interest in commitment. She makes the effort to chase the good guys. She chased Brady, not so much because she was in love with him but, because he was a good guy, and she believed a good guy will make her happy. She refused to give up on Daniel because of the same reason. I don't think many people believed that she was in love with Daniel. It was coming too soon after breaking up with EJ. She wanted Daniel because she thought he was a good guy and if she had him then she will have a happy family with Daniel and her baby. That is what she dreamed. So, more proof that she wants commitment. Now, she is in love with Eric another good person. They are all total opposites from EJ.

But you are right, these writers do not want her to be happy, and just when you think she will get some happiness they take it away from her and that is why it is so frustrating being a Nicole fan. There was no reason to have EJ cheat on her, and there seriously was no entertainment value in that, there was no reason for her to have lost her baby. It is only one reason I can think of why they did that. AZ is so good that even if she had her baby we still would have had some great performance from her.

I dread to think where they are taking her story now. She is hardly on as it is, but I hope they don't have Nicole leaping into bed with Brady. They should give it some time before he has anymore sex. After-all, he claimed to be so madly in love with Kristen. As for Nicole she is young, free, and single, and she is single through no fault of her own. At the moment the object of her attraction is not available being a priest and all so, I don't mind her and Brady getting closer. Just keep the sex out of it.

Ej Fan
Member Avatar

If Vargas and Nicole didn't cause Eric to start longing and having fantasies of Nicole, then I really have a hard time believing that Bricole hooking up will change that.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Dee-anne
May 29 2013, 08:45 PM
MissLola
I hate the way the writers treat Nicole. She must lose everything and must never be happy. I am still bitter about the fact that they made her lose her second baby and the way they did it was just awful. I would disagree that Nicole has no interest in commitment. EJ has pursued her and has told her countless times that he loved her, and she married him when he asked her. Not her fault that he is a lying dog. Brady also wanted a relationship with her and wanted her to leave EJ for him, but Nicole was committed to her relationship with EJ. She wanted it to work. She is single now and barely speaks to EJ because of what he did to her, and did not take him back even though he was begging her to come back to him, so she does have some self respect.

I think Nicole loves Brady but not in love with him, otherwise she would not have gone back to EJ for the sake of having Sydney in her life, a child that was not hers. The fact that she did that proved to me that she was not in love with Brady. As for Brady, he was in love with Nicole at one point, and wanted her to leave EJ and marry him, but because she kept on telling him that she loved EJ, he moved on. Although he still had feelings for her. I think those feelings were tested when she wanted a child and he refused to have one with her, even to adopt one. that showed that he did not love her enough to give her what she most desired. But it could have been simply that he no longer trusted her, because she did use to lie to him a lot, and he did break up with her because she lied to him one to many times. They had just started going out again when she made that request and I believe she would have married Brady if he had asked her again.

When she started fantasising about Rafe, she was on the rebound from EJ, but thankfully, nothing happened between those two. I just like them as just friends. Then came Daniel and he was the one that made the first move, getting all jealous with her friendship with Rafe, until the new writers came along and decided to put Daniel back with Jennifer which meant ending that relationship with Nicole immediately, and they did it in such a horrible way. Making her lose her baby on top od it was the worse. The only baby I have ever looked forward to being born on a soap and it is simply because of Ari why. She conveyed so well how much Nicole wanted a baby and I wanted it for her.

Since AZ came back on the show in 2008, she has been back and forth between EJ and Brady. Brady had told her many times that he loved her. EJ has told her many times that he loved her and married her twice, and was willing to go through with marrying her a third time if Nicole wanted but she did not, not after what he did to her. So, it is not that she has no interest in commitment. She makes the effort to chase the good guys. She chased Brady, not so much because she was in love with him but, because he was a good guy, and she believed a good guy will make her happy. She refused to give up on Daniel because of the same reason. I don't think many people believed that she was in love with Daniel. It was coming too soon after breaking up with EJ. She wanted Daniel because she thought he was a good guy and if she had him then she will have a happy family with Daniel and her baby. That is what she dreamed. So, more proof that she wants commitment. Now, she is in love with Eric another good person. They are all total opposites from EJ.

But you are right, these writers do not want her to be happy, and just when you think she will get some happiness they take it away from her and that is why it is so frustrating being a Nicole fan. There was no reason to have EJ cheat on her, and there seriously was no entertainment value in that, there was no reason for her to have lost her baby. It is only one reason I can think of why they did that. AZ is so good that even if she had her baby we still would have had some great performance from her.

I dread to think where they are taking her story now. She is hardly on as it is, but I hope they don't have Nicole leaping into bed with Brady. They should give it some time before he has anymore sex. After-all, he claimed to be so madly in love with Kristen. As for Nicole she is young, free, and single, and she is single through no fault of her own. At the moment the object of her attraction is not available being a priest and all so, I don't mind her and Brady getting closer. Just keep the sex out of it.
You are misinterpreting what I am saying. I was refering to the men having no interest in a commitment to her. Not about her lack of interest in a commitment to them. I also was not even refering to Ej. As I am not even going to touch on that mess. I was refering to the last year with her crush on Rafe that he did not return, her fling with Daniel that he ended and she embarassed herself, and her almost romp with Vargas in which he did not care that she called him by another man's name.
And besides leaving Ej, no I do not feel that she has much self esteem. Nor do I find her actions defendable any longer. The bottom line is that if you do not respect yourself, no one else will either. What she really needs is some counseling in order to get her life back in order. Not another rebound fling.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply